Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 10:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 23211
Location: A City near Birmingham
i expect you big hard men of the taxi world wont but i will post a paypal link so if anyone feels it possible to contribute they could send a few quid

or i am collecting

also she has a gofund site, i just dont know what the fees are

her paypal address is

bordercollierescuecentre@gmail.com



we are setting up a standing order


come on guys, dig deep

please

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:26 pm
Posts: 8393
There you go £20 from me :oops:

_________________
Justice for the 96. It has only taken 27 years...........repeat the same lies for 27 years and the truth sounds strange to people!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:30 pm
Posts: 49122
Location: 1066 Country
Happy to chip in.

Even though I'm more a cat man or more to the point Mrs Sussex is.

£1,400 for a cat. :shock:

Image

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 23211
Location: A City near Birmingham
Ill be honest - seeing as we are advised now to speak up, before the rescue said they would take him, i was in a very bad place, was about to seek help for myself

Here he is with 20 others playing as a pack

Image

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 23211
Location: A City near Birmingham
MR T wrote:
There you go £20 from me :oops:


thanks

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 8:15 pm
Posts: 8899
I sent a donation through Paypal to http://www.bordercollierescue.org, is that the same umbrella charity?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 23211
Location: A City near Birmingham
bloodnock wrote:
I sent a donation through Paypal to http://www.bordercollierescue.org, is that the same umbrella charity?


yes, thank you

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:36 pm
Posts: 1221
bloodnock wrote:
I sent a donation through Paypal to http://www.bordercollierescue.org, is that the same umbrella charity?


Yep, just used the same link to donate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 23211
Location: A City near Birmingham
Thanks guys, youve restored my faith in taxi drivers........almost

we are collecting items they need and flogging stuff out our shed ive not used for years, like my taxi coin holder...lol

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:30 pm
Posts: 49122
Location: 1066 Country
wannabeeahack wrote:
Thanks guys, youve restored my faith in taxi drivers........almost

we are collecting items they need and flogging stuff out our shed ive not used for years, like my taxi coin holder...lol

We have a Facebook group down here that I suspect other areas have, and I think it's called 'random acts of kindness' and we give all the kind of stuff we store and never use away for nothing. Basically it's a win-win for Mrs Sussex, some folks get some stuff for nothing, and she finds more room to buy other stuff. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 23211
Location: A City near Birmingham
Sussex wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
Thanks guys, youve restored my faith in taxi drivers........almost

we are collecting items they need and flogging stuff out our shed ive not used for years, like my taxi coin holder...lol

We have a Facebook group down here that I suspect other areas have, and I think it's called 'random acts of kindness' and we give all the kind of stuff we store and never use away for nothing. Basically it's a win-win for Mrs Sussex, some folks get some stuff for nothing, and she finds more room to buy other stuff. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:



I actually got into collecting stuff and sending to the rescue, towels/blankets/bowls/leads, etc

sent 7 big boxes

used/worn stuff is fine for dogs, but expensive to buy new, i shall do it again by appeal on "social media"

i see a new carer

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:58 pm
Posts: 3295
Location: Plymouth
wannabeeahack wrote:
i see a new carer

You need a Carer - what's wrong?

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

_________________
Chris The Fish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdlyi5mc ... re=related


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 23211
Location: A City near Birmingham
Chris the Fish wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
i see a new carer

You need a Carer - what's wrong?

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:



how long have you got?

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 23211
Location: A City near Birmingham
so oops we did it again...

we have a 3 year old boy now, very good natured, was returned to the collie trust after 5 months as the 80 year old guy couldnt cope...(or didnt want to)

he has been good with our 15 year old collie, she will warn him if he gets too close

just need higher garden fences...

Image

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 51 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group