Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:19 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Number Plates
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 8238
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
jimbo wrote:
I've bought SH 17 CAB. Any offers?



have you offered it to Uber it should be perfect for them :lol:

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Number Plates
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:04 am
Posts: 1963
Matthew P wrote:
Oh. Now I realise about the 50% stupid... they troll forums with pathetic derision because they have never achieved anything.

Jog on trolls.

Some people want to make money to support their family.

Enjoy what time you have left before you die :P


what a fooking pleb :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Number Plates
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:57 pm
Posts: 8
When I told a work colleague that I was on this forum he said: " More fool you, cabbies are xenophobic (look it up using an online dictionary!), racist, sexist losers who preach hatred when they have someone in the back of a cab that has no alternative other than to listen."

Well, I have met some really great cabbies in the past and a few that fit the description above.

If you think I am wrong to advertise BR17 CAB on this forum then I will go find some sane people.

I hope the trolls' families don't go hungry as result of the "bread winner" being against making money in a legal way.

Adios moo chat dross. That's "Goodbye herd forum scum."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Number Plates
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:57 pm
Posts: 8
bloodnock wrote:
Matthew P wrote:
Oh and BTW Cap... half are more clever than average :idea:


And only half of those who think they are cleverer than average are actually not so, and half of those who think they are less clever than average actually are so.


And only someone in the lower 50% would have said that.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Number Plates
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:45 am
Posts: 8534
Location: Clandestine, soon to be Russia.
He didn't last long.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Number Plates
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:20 am
Posts: 2751
Location: Pakistan, no one over here!
Matthew P wrote:
When I told a work colleague that I was on this forum he said: " More fool you, cabbies are xenophobic (look it up using an online dictionary!), racist, sexist losers who preach hatred when they have someone in the back of a cab that has no alternative other than to listen."

Well, I have met some really great cabbies in the past and a few that fit the description above.

If you think I am wrong to advertise BR17 CAB on this forum then I will go find some sane people.

I hope the trolls' families don't go hungry as result of the "bread winner" being against making money in a legal way.

Adios moo chat dross. That's "Goodbye herd forum scum."



Your sales pitch is a touch off.......sort of needs refining :roll:

_________________
if you cannot be yourself, then who can you be.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Number Plates
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:30 pm
Posts: 37666
Location: 1066 Country
Matthew P wrote:
Adios moo chat dross. That's "Goodbye herd forum scum."

So what exactly are you saying? :-s

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Number Plates
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:25 pm
Posts: 36106
Location: Wayneistan
Sussex wrote:
Matthew P wrote:
Adios moo chat dross. That's "Goodbye herd forum scum."

So what exactly are you saying? :-s


you people seems to get rid of decent contributors :lol:

_________________
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
George Carlin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Number Plates
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2003 5:39 am
Posts: 200
Location: Southport
Fúck it, I'm feeling lucky, I'll offer you £1,500 for it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Number Plates
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 8:15 pm
Posts: 7716
Matthew P wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
Matthew P wrote:
Oh and BTW Cap... half are more clever than average :idea:


And only half of those who think they are cleverer than average are actually not so, and half of those who think they are less clever than average actually are so.


And only someone in the lower 50% would have said that.


And only someone in the lower than 5% would come in here and try and sell number plates when the internet is awash with them and where buying them through DVLA auctions without your huge greedy mark up is as easy as chips..Number plate sellers are right up there with Home energy telecall operators...Pssssst, I've got you a £1000 voucher off a Heating system. honest guv !

Now go and take your uninvited spam and hawk it somewhere else.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Number Plates
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 20050
Location: A City near Birmingham
He sent me a PM

Quote:
You may mind. But you are not an admin, so go mind something else.

I mind people that are rude and ignorant but it's not up to me to euthanize them.

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Number Plates
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:56 pm
Posts: 507
wannabeeahack wrote:
He sent me a PM

Quote:
You may mind. But you are not an admin, so go mind something else.

I mind people that are rude and ignorant but it's not up to me to euthanize them.





This is a Taxi forum for proprietors and drivers not E-BAY,if he wants to sell something he should advertise on that type of site,just another leech of society trying to rip off members of the TAXI and private hire trade.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Number Plates
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 20050
Location: A City near Birmingham
heathcote wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
He sent me a PM

Quote:
You may mind. But you are not an admin, so go mind something else.

I mind people that are rude and ignorant but it's not up to me to euthanize them.





This is a Taxi forum for proprietors and drivers not E-BAY,if he wants to sell something he should advertise on that type of site,just another leech of society trying to rip off members of the TAXI and private hire trade.


make me admin, ill sort him

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Number Plates
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 8:15 pm
Posts: 7716
Quote:
make me admin, ill sort him


There's more chance of you becoming Idi Amin than Admin...Zilch.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group