Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Under Observation
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:36 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
tel you are becoming delusional :roll:

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:41 pm 

Many thanks to you all for substantiating my assertions to many Labour Party members who are truly amazed at the reluctance or as one put it the perverse reluctance of workers to ignore the factual destruction of the NHS, Ignoring the closure of 6000 beds the catastrophic shortage of staff both Doctors and Nurses the now normal wait in ambulances outside A&E's then patients being left in corridors sometimes to die, the declaration of a National emergency by the Red Cross ignored by you lot regarding the NHS has been met with astonishment.

The FACT that reports estimate there have been is excess of 40000 unnecessary deaths due to the Torys policies is ignored.

The 1% restriction on wage increase for all NHS staff forcing many to leave the profession is again ignored or indeed by some celebrated.

the boast" i blagged an extra night" was met with revulsion a person boasting of bed blocking [ i did explain this person was notorious for his cretinous selfish behaviour]

Of course the normal "me myself and i" response from the likes of wanna, the in my area its all right {sussex and grandad] fall into that bracket also their concern is not for the NHS in entirety as is ours but that currently they're all right ! or perceive themselves to be.

CC's comment regarding PFI misses one detail that was a betrayal by "New Labour" who most have noticed no longer exists.

Then of course theres cabby John :D :D thank you John for so concisely re-educating so many who believed the Welsh were fighters and warriors, so many were in effect shell shocked to read your normal inane gibberish :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway thank you all for your contributions, certainly your views and comments have come as a surprise to many but their analysis will undoubtedly assist Labour to win the Election.

ps Yes i did indeed make it clear that most posters on here are Cab Drivers bottom of the earnings league and the assaulted at work league, incapable of organising themselves into any organisation of note or indeed effectiveness :D and that they work consistently long dangerous hours for very little reward. but of course by doing so are a substantial danger on roads, and that Sexual exploitation of children including Rape and enforced prostitution. in association of supplying drugs and alcohol to minors was a frequent occurrence now days within the industry. that led to the commitment by many to commit to cleaning up this disgustingly dangerous and exploitative industry once JC is in office, And of course the sensible voices will be along with their groups invited to partake in a complete restructuring of the Taxi PH Chauffeur monstrosity :D .

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:47 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
Many thanks to you all for substantiating my assertions to many Labour Party members who are truly amazed at the reluctance or as one put it the perverse reluctance of workers to ignore the factual destruction of the NHS, Ignoring the closure of 6000 beds the catastrophic shortage of staff both Doctors and Nurses the now normal wait in ambulances outside A&E's then patients being left in corridors sometimes to die, the declaration of a National emergency by the Red Cross ignored by you lot regarding the NHS has been met with astonishment.

The FACT that reports estimate there have been is excess of 40000 unnecessary deaths due to the Torys policies is ignored.

The 1% restriction on wage increase for all NHS staff forcing many to leave the profession is again ignored or indeed by some celebrated.

the boast" i blagged an extra night" was met with revulsion a person boasting of bed blocking [ i did explain this person was notorious for his cretinous selfish behaviour]

Of course the normal "me myself and i" response from the likes of wanna, the in my area its all right {sussex and grandad] fall into that bracket also their concern is not for the NHS in entirety as is ours but that currently they're all right ! or perceive themselves to be.

CC's comment regarding PFI misses one detail that was a betrayal by "New Labour" who most have noticed no longer exists.

Then of course theres cabby John :D :D thank you John for so concisely re-educating so many who believed the Welsh were fighters and warriors, so many were in effect shell shocked to read your normal inane gibberish :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway thank you all for your contributions, certainly your views and comments have come as a surprise to many but their analysis will undoubtedly assist Labour to win the Election.

ps Yes i did indeed make it clear that most posters on here are Cab Drivers bottom of the earnings league and the assaulted at work league, incapable of organising themselves into any organisation of note or indeed effectiveness :D and that they work consistently long dangerous hours for very little reward. but of course by doing so are a substantial danger on roads, and that Sexual exploitation of children including Rape and enforced prostitution. in association of supplying drugs and alcohol to minors was a frequent occurrence now days within the industry. that led to the commitment by many to commit to cleaning up this disgustingly dangerous and exploitative industry once JC is in office, And of course the sensible voices will be along with their groups invited to partake in a complete restructuring of the Taxi PH Chauffeur monstrosity :D .

More rantings that do not address or rebut any of my posts! Any fool can be a critic, remaining a fool by not putting forward a constructive argument destroying the OP's post - you remain a fool, sir. =D>

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:59 am 

Them wanting 5% wage rises when inflation has been so low for so many years are the greedy fecks

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 12:45 pm 

edders23 wrote:
tel you are becoming delusional :roll:

"Becoming"?.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:29 am 

Ok many thanks to you all for confirming to your new readers just precisely the level of self centered greed and the utter contempt for society so prevalent within the Taxi PH Chauffeur industry's.

The "me myself and i " mind set so clearly apparent was to some surprising, and the complete lack of response to CHILD abuse by every poster extremely revealing to new readers and of course very concerning ............................methinks you lot are in for some shocks after JC is elected :lol: :lol: :lol:

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:45 am 

trotskys twin wrote:
Ok many thanks to you all for confirming to your new readers just precisely the level of self centered greed and the utter contempt for society so prevalent within the Taxi PH Chauffeur industry's.

The "me myself and i " mind set so clearly apparent was to some surprising, and the complete lack of response to CHILD abuse by every poster extremely revealing to new readers and of course very concerning ............................methinks you lot are in for some shocks after JC is elected :lol: :lol: :lol:

And this week Tony Blair announced he was going back in to politics.. JC had better watch his back...the Blairites are plotting..

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:55 am 

MR T wrote:
And this week Tony Blair announced he was going back in to politics.. JC had better watch his back...the Blairites are plotting..

as if Labour aint got enough problems already

Quote:
Jeremy Corbyn has defended Diane Abbott after she appeared confused over Labour's plan for 10,000 extra police officers for England and Wales.

Ms Abbott - the shadow home secretary - said it would cost £300,000 over four years before correcting herself to "about £80m", in an interview with LBC.

Mr Corbyn has confirmed that the policy will cost £300m.

The Labour leader said he was "not embarrassed in the slightest" by the gaffe, which he said she had corrected.

10,000 coppers on £30K a year?..............£300m PER YEAR......

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 4:06 pm 

wannabeeahack wrote:
MR T wrote:

as if Labour aint got enough problems already

Quote:
Jeremy Corbyn has defended Diane Abbott after she appeared confused over Labour's plan for 10,000 extra police officers for England and Wales.

Ms Abbott - the shadow home secretary - said it would cost £300,000 over four years before correcting herself to "about £80m", in an interview with LBC.

Mr Corbyn has confirmed that the policy will cost £300m.

The Labour leader said he was "not embarrassed in the slightest" by the gaffe, which he said she had corrected.

10,000 coppers on £30K a year?..............£300m PER YEAR......

I think JC must be writing their manifesto. ( John Cleese that is :lol:)

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:56 pm 

Deffo vot winner

For the Tories

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:23 pm 

wannabeeahack wrote:
Deffo vot winner

For the Tories

you mean that mob supporting UBER #-o #-o