Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:13 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Under Observation
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:02 pm 

Was telling some Labour Party members about the ignorance and stupidity of some of the working class such as 3 guesses in that their Tory or even UKIP voters they didnt believe me so i gave them details of this site and they decided to observe and their astounded at the congenital stupidity of Cab Drivers who in effect vote for their own destruction ie TORY[UKIP and are too stupid to Unionize themselves ............so there you are your all being watched and take it from me you are astounding many people with your political stupidity.

Bottom of the earnings league top of the stupidity League #-o ...............Cab Drivers

VOTE LABOUR save the NHS

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

Post subject: Re: Under Observation
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:41 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
Was telling some Labour Party members about the ignorance and stupidity of some of the working class such as 3 guesses in that their Tory or even UKIP voters they didnt believe me so i gave them details of this site and they decided to observe and their astounded at the congenital stupidity of Cab Drivers who in effect vote for their own destruction ie TORY[UKIP and are too stupid to Unionize themselves ............so there you are your all being watched and take it from me you are astounding many people with your political stupidity.

Bottom of the earnings league top of the stupidity League #-o ...............Cab Drivers

VOTE LABOUR save the NHS

If you had any knowledge of politics, then you would realise that the Nhs, (as important as it is), is very
much secondary as is much of the normal election bitching. Liebour along with the rest will give us very much a watered down version of Brexit. With Corbyn in charge, (god forbid), the doors would be flung right open, and then no amount of money would keep the Nhs from going under caused by the millions that he will let in. Voting for Liebour in the last time has caused the present problem via Bliar - he let in the millions of immigrants that have swamped our surgeries and hospitals.......hence part of the crisis, the other part of the crisis, (again caused by Bliar), was the ploughing of Billions into the Nhs without overseeing as to where it was going! Mostly into the pockets of those at the top.

This election is a 2nd referendum that hopefully be ratified AGAIN, once done it will be the time to sort out home policies.

If you are going to reply - try to do it sensibly/constructive.........as YOU seem to be going off of the rails.......AGAIN.

P.S. The Conservatives on this occasion will get my vote! If they do renege, then it will be for 4 years more - unfortunately through Liebour and the rest, the EU will be with us for the rest of our lives #-o

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:39 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:

VOTE LABOUR save the NHS

mate, obviously i dont know you're history or whatever, were you ever a driver/still a driver etc ? find it a bit odd the way you call the taxi/cab drivers if you were one :? enlighten me please :lol: if you were a driver surely you would have been Bottom of the earnings league top of the stupidity League?? just because you are in a union dont mean you get more fares ??

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:50 pm 

cabby john wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

VOTE LABOUR save the NHS

If you had any knowledge of politics, then you would realise that the Nhs, (as important as it is), is very
much secondary as is much of the normal election bitching. Liebour along with the rest will give us very much a watered down version of Brexit. With Corbyn in charge, (god forbid), the doors would be flung right open, and then no amount of money would keep the Nhs from going under caused by the millions that he will let in. Voting for Liebour in the last time has caused the present problem via Bliar - he let in the millions of immigrants that have swamped our surgeries and hospitals.......hence part of the crisis, the other part of the crisis, (again caused by Bliar), was the ploughing of Billions into the Nhs without overseeing as to where it was going! Mostly into the pockets of those at the top.

This election is a 2nd referendum that hopefully be ratified AGAIN, once done it will be the time to sort out home policies.
If you are going to reply - try to do it sensibly/constructive.........as YOU seem to be going off of the rails.......AGAIN.

P.S. The Conservatives on this occasion will get my vote! If they do renege, then it will be for 4 years more - unfortunately through Liebour and the rest, the EU will be with us for the rest of our lives #-o

Election was called because the government do not have a plan about anything otherwise we would have been made aware of what it was.Inflation is on the rise,peoples spending is reducing,wages are not rising,Tories are very secretive on what they propose to do if anything,a leading Tory's only proposal since the election was called is that we will go to war in supporting America without the permission of Parliament,and he claimed it was the P.M.s wish also.
Are these the people you want to govern our country I think not,vote for Jeremy give him a go,they are all panicking in case he gets elected and makes a success of it when they have failed with the last 2 governments.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:50 pm 

Where is this crumbling NHS i keep hearing about?

ive been an inpatient 3 times, had 5 scans and 4 consultations in the last 12 months, couldnt have asked for better

woke up last time in the private wing and booked an extra night

wifes had ECG's all done spot on

ive had dentistry and podiatry too .... 100% all good

who is whipping up the crap about the NHS?

1 thing that does cripple the NHS is the Labour promoted (though John Major started it) private hospital building, thats the biggest disgrace ever

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:52 pm 

ven2112 wrote:
mate, obviously i dont know you're history or whatever, were you ever a driver/still a driver etc ? find it a bit odd the way you call the taxi/cab drivers if you were one :? enlighten me please :lol: if you were a driver surely you would have been Bottom of the earnings league top of the stupidity League?? just because you are in a union dont mean you get more fares ??

Trotty got kicked off the union

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:23 pm 

heathcote wrote:
cabby john wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

VOTE LABOUR save the NHS

Election was called because the government do not have a plan about anything otherwise we would have been made aware of what it was.Inflation is on the rise,peoples spending is reducing,wages are not rising,Tories are very secretive on what they propose to do if anything,a leading Tory's only proposal since the election was called is that we will go to war in supporting America without the permission of Parliament,and he claimed it was the P.M.s wish also.
Are these the people you want to govern our country I think not,vote for Jeremy give him a go,they are all panicking in case he gets elected and makes a success of it when they have failed with the last 2 governments.

The election was called because the government are being ganged up by those against Brexit. If they get a clear majority, then they will be able to negotiate without interference of any of the parties. Inflation is on the rise as planned, (around the 2% mark) being the target.Wages/spending have not been on the rise in many cases since 2008 (nothing new on that one). Since Bliars debacle over WMD....there will be a discussion re any war noises.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:52 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:

VOTE LABOUR save the NHS

And the Tories have spent more on the NHS since the election than Labour promised.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:56 pm 

Sussex wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

VOTE LABOUR save the NHS

And the Tories have spent more on the NHS since the election than Labour promised.

We have a brand new A&E at Leicester Royal Infirmary. It is about 3 times the size of the old one. It opened this week and I can't wait to see the figures of how well it performs.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:59 pm 

grandad wrote:
We have a brand new A&E at Leicester Royal Infirmary. It is about 3 times the size of the old one. It opened this week and I can't wait to see the figures of how well it performs.

And our local hospital is having a mere £486 million pound redevelopment.

All agreed by a Tory government.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:05 pm 

my last overnight in hospital was brill...........new private room, electric remote blinds, TV, fans, en-suite....

i blagged an extra night

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:16 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:

VOTE LABOUR save the NHS

Now would that be the labour that built lots of hospitals and schools under PFI ?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:18 pm 

captain cab wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

VOTE LABOUR save the NHS

Now would that be the labour that built lots of hospitals and schools under PFI ?

Be fair, John Major started it all but Blair promoted it vastly

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:39 am 

I must say brilliant keep it up you are educating many in the gross stupidity of the ENGLISH and the sheep shaggers working class they are truly amazed . many thanks to the majority of you for confirming to them my assertions =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Kindly continue :lol: :lol:

ATB

Trot

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:40 am 

trotskys twin wrote:
I must say brilliant keep it up you are educating many in the gross stupidity of the ENGLISH and the sheep shaggers working class they are truly amazed . many thanks to the majority of you for confirming to them my assertions =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Kindly continue :lol: :lol:

ATB

Trot

As ever...hot air - no substance.