Taxi Driver Online
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/

Man City brought down to earth
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=32769
Page 1 of 3

Author:  edders23 [ Sat May 26, 2018 8:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Man City brought down to earth

So Liverpool got taught a bit of a lesson in how much better the rest of europe is than the premier league :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  Nidge2 [ Sat May 26, 2018 9:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: liverpool brought down to earth

edders23 wrote:
So Liverpool got taught a bit of a lesson in how much better the rest of europe is than the premier league :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



And weren't they taught a lesson? Real Madrid are something else.

Author:  x-ray [ Sat May 26, 2018 10:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: liverpool brought down to earth

Ramos taking Salah out and a dodgy keeper ? Apart from Bale’s stunner I thought they looked very ordinary. Where was Ronaldo ???

Author:  Nidge2 [ Sun May 27, 2018 2:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: liverpool brought down to earth

x-ray wrote:
Ramos taking Salah out and a dodgy keeper ? Apart from Bale’s stunner I thought they looked very ordinary. Where was Ronaldo ???


He's easily sorted out when you move the play away from him. Zidane's game plan worked where as Liverpool didn't have one.

Author:  Sussex [ Sun May 27, 2018 8:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: liverpool brought down to earth

Very happy to see Real Madrid win.

Never seen such a miserable arrogant bunch of fans than those that follow Liverpool.

Great to see them impersonate the Glums.

Author:  x-ray [ Sun May 27, 2018 10:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: liverpool brought down to earth

Sussex wrote:
Very happy to see Real Madrid win.

Never seen such a miserable arrogant bunch of fans than those that follow Liverpool.

Great to see them impersonate the Glums.


You’ve never met a manure fan then ???

Author:  Sussex [ Mon May 28, 2018 7:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: liverpool brought down to earth

Pathetic.

https://news.sky.com/story/400000-sign- ... y-11388482

Author:  edders23 [ Tue May 29, 2018 11:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: liverpool brought down to earth

to be fair it was a highly cynical tackle

Author:  MR T [ Tue May 29, 2018 10:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: liverpool brought down to earth

To much going on in Liverpool last week to worry about a football thingy..........Big ships in... all sorts going on the city is bouncing.

Author:  x-ray [ Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: liverpool brought down to earth

Nidge2 wrote:
edders23 wrote:
So Liverpool got taught a bit of a lesson in how much better the rest of europe is than the premier league :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



And weren't they taught a lesson? Real Madrid are something else.

The mighty Ajax must be something else altogether then ? Ramos’s face on BT, priceless!!!
:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Author:  edders23 [ Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: liverpool brought down to earth

looking more and more likely PSG might win it this year that'll be a novelty a french club winning the champions league

Ajax PSG final anyone ?

Author:  Nidge2 [ Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: liverpool brought down to earth

edders23 wrote:
looking more and more likely PSG might win it this year that'll be a novelty a french club winning the champions league

Ajax PSG final anyone ?


Worth a few bob of anyones folding

Author:  x-ray [ Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: liverpool brought down to earth

Nidge2 wrote:
edders23 wrote:
looking more and more likely PSG might win it this year that'll be a novelty a french club winning the champions league

Ajax PSG final anyone ?


Worth a few bob of anyones folding


Hope you didn’t!

Author:  edders23 [ Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: liverpool brought down to earth

oops did I jinx PSG

right lets try again then Arsenal to win Europa cup :lol:

Author:  jimbo [ Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: liverpool brought down to earth

edders23 wrote:
looking more and more likely PSG might win it this year that'll be a novelty a french club winning the champions league

Ajax PSG final anyone ?


Stick to the day job, edders.

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/