Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:08 pm

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Watch out grandad
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:06 pm
Posts: 22162
Location: A City near Birmingham
The Tornado farewell flight should be over Melton about 1pm

might spoil your nap

Cottesmore - NMA Alrewas - RAF Shawbury

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/burton ... ay-2556954

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Watch out grandad
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:27 pm
Posts: 17856
wannabeeahack wrote:
The Tornado farewell flight should be over Melton about 1pm

might spoil your nap

Cottesmore - NMA Alrewas - RAF Shawbury

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/burton ... ay-2556954

I didn't hear them at all, mind you I was on holiday in Spain.

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Watch out grandad
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:06 pm
Posts: 22162
Location: A City near Birmingham
grandad wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
The Tornado farewell flight should be over Melton about 1pm

might spoil your nap

Cottesmore - NMA Alrewas - RAF Shawbury

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/burton ... ay-2556954

I didn't hear them at all, mind you I was on holiday in Spain.


they are loud.... but not that loud

your getting some time in at your Marbella yacht mate

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Watch out grandad
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:27 pm
Posts: 17856
wannabeeahack wrote:
grandad wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
The Tornado farewell flight should be over Melton about 1pm

might spoil your nap

Cottesmore - NMA Alrewas - RAF Shawbury

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/burton ... ay-2556954

I didn't hear them at all, mind you I was on holiday in Spain.


they are loud.... but not that loud

your getting some time in at your Marbella yacht mate

Just popped over for the week to make sure everything is ship shape.. back again now.

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group