Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sun May 16, 2021 11:12 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: pished off...
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 11:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 22885
Location: A City near Birmingham
no reason

im just pished off

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: pished off...
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 12:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:23 pm
Posts: 4401
Location: Lincoln
wannabeeahack wrote:
no reason

im just pished off


Do you want me to come over and give you a hug on Monday?

_________________
Father of the rank.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: pished off...
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 12:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 pm
Posts: 18732
jimbo wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
no reason

im just pished off


Do you want me to come over and give you a hug on Monday?
He said he was pished off not desperate.

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: pished off...
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 2:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:23 pm
Posts: 4401
Location: Lincoln
grandad wrote:
jimbo wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
no reason

im just pished off


Do you want me to come over and give you a hug on Monday?
He said he was pished off not desperate.


Ouch! :lol:

_________________
Father of the rank.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: pished off...
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 5:35 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:30 pm
Posts: 47675
Location: 1066 Country
wannabeeahack wrote:
no reason

im just pished off

Cheer up.

The rest of this year is going to be a lot better than the start of this year, and next year is going to be a lot better than this year.

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: pished off...
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 5:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 15522
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
I wish I had your optimism but trade will never be quite the same again people have learned NOT to travel so much

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: pished off...
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 6:11 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:30 pm
Posts: 47675
Location: 1066 Country
edders23 wrote:
I wish I had your optimism but trade will never be quite the same again people have learned NOT to travel so much

How can you say that when they have had no choice on the matter?

Wait until the world opens up and it will be business as usual.

And if they don't travel then all well and good and I will be very happy to take their money.

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: pished off...
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 6:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 22885
Location: A City near Birmingham
Image

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 48 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group