Taxi Driver Online
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/

Flight tracking
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=34443
Page 1 of 1

Author:  edders23 [ Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Flight tracking

Is it me or is it getting a little harder to get the info ?

Airport websites seem to not have the info till 30 mins before landing and many of the other sites are now offering limited info unless you pay for the full version

Flight stats still seems to be free

I suspect that before long flight info will be something else we'll all have to pay for

Author:  heathcote [ Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Flight tracking

edders23 wrote:
Is it me or is it getting a little harder to get the info ?

Airport websites seem to not have the info till 30 mins before landing and many of the other sites are now offering limited info unless you pay for the full version

Flight stats still seems to be free

I suspect that before long flight info will be something else we'll all have to pay for



What do you expect this is the world of technology which is a money spinner for the providers.

Author:  jimbo [ Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Flight tracking

heathcote wrote:
edders23 wrote:
Is it me or is it getting a little harder to get the info ?

Airport websites seem to not have the info till 30 mins before landing and many of the other sites are now offering limited info unless you pay for the full version

Flight stats still seems to be free

I suspect that before long flight info will be something else we'll all have to pay for



What do you expect this is the world of technology which is a money spinner for the providers.


Try flight radar 24 you can check if your flight has left the departing airport.

Author:  Sussex [ Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Flight tracking

Quote:
Flight stats still seems to be free

I love Flight Stats.

But they don't list Tui flights. :-k

But Gatwick and Heathrow's sites seem ok.

Author:  edders23 [ Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Flight tracking

jimbo wrote:
heathcote wrote:
edders23 wrote:
Is it me or is it getting a little harder to get the info ?

Airport websites seem to not have the info till 30 mins before landing and many of the other sites are now offering limited info unless you pay for the full version

Flight stats still seems to be free

I suspect that before long flight info will be something else we'll all have to pay for



What do you expect this is the world of technology which is a money spinner for the providers.


Try flight radar 24 you can check if your flight has left the departing airport.



IF you have the pay version can't access that one otherwise on my computer

Author:  edders23 [ Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Flight tracking

Sussex wrote:
Quote:
Flight stats still seems to be free

I love Flight Stats.

But they don't list Tui flights. :-k

But Gatwick and Heathrow's sites seem ok.



did one from T2 last night the LHR website only finally listed the correct time after it had landed (18.36) was showing 17.00 prior to that :sad:

Author:  Sussex [ Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Flight tracking

When I can't get any sense out of flight stats or the airport sites I give the departing airport's site a go.

Once you get it in English you have half a chance. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Author:  Nidge2 [ Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Flight tracking

The East Midlands one was shocking, it would have it as landing in 30 minutes but the passengers were getting their luggage. Apparently, their flight info is hosted in Manchester.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/