Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Mon May 25, 2020 2:12 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 10:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 22380
Location: A City near Birmingham
bloodnock wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
Our LA has the good sense to let the Escort decide where to sit as no two Students have the same requirements and also Numbers on board can fluctuate which changes the dynamics of the run.


Your LA books school runs?


Aye..who books yours?


mainly county councils, some areas city councils

social services go via county council

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 8:15 pm
Posts: 8436
wannabeeahack wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
Our LA has the good sense to let the Escort decide where to sit as no two Students have the same requirements and also Numbers on board can fluctuate which changes the dynamics of the run.


Your LA books school runs?


Aye..who books yours?


mainly county councils, some areas city councils

social services go via county council


when I say LA I the mean local authority which is the Scottish Borders Council which is a regional council.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 22380
Location: A City near Birmingham
bloodnock wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
Our LA has the good sense to let the Escort decide where to sit as no two Students have the same requirements and also Numbers on board can fluctuate which changes the dynamics of the run.


Your LA books school runs?


Aye..who books yours?


mainly county councils, some areas city councils

social services go via county council


when I say LA I the mean local authority which is the Scottish Borders Council which is a regional council.


not Licensing Authority "LA" then

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 5:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 8:15 pm
Posts: 8436
Quote:
not Licensing Authority "LA" then


No ...Local Authority, though our LA eg: Local Authority does have an LA eg: Licensing Authority within it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 22380
Location: A City near Birmingham
bloodnock wrote:
Quote:
not Licensing Authority "LA" then


No ...Local Authority, though our LA eg: Local Authority does have an LA eg: Licensing Authority within it.


no LEA?

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 10:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 8:15 pm
Posts: 8436
wannabeeahack wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
Quote:
not Licensing Authority "LA" then


No ...Local Authority, though our LA eg: Local Authority does have an LA eg: Licensing Authority within it.


no LEA?


Whats LEA?....if they have one using that acronym i've not heard of it or seen it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 11:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:36 pm
Posts: 1023
bloodnock wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
Quote:
not Licensing Authority "LA" then


No ...Local Authority, though our LA eg: Local Authority does have an LA eg: Licensing Authority within it.


no LEA?


Whats LEA?....if they have one using that acronym i've not heard of it or seen it.


Local Education Authority ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 12:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 8:15 pm
Posts: 8436
x-ray wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
Quote:
not Licensing Authority "LA" then


No ...Local Authority, though our LA eg: Local Authority does have an LA eg: Licensing Authority within it.


no LEA?


Whats LEA?....if they have one using that acronym i've not heard of it or seen it.


Local Education Authority ?


I'm sure there is one of those but School runs all come through Passenger transport of the Local authority.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group