Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:16 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 14241
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/causesofdeath/articles/deathsinvolvingcovid19interactivemap/2020-06-12

all deaths up to may 31st excluding visitors to an area who happened to die there and recorded by PARISH . I've looked up my postcode and was shocked to see 5 have died (and that's only half the town ) the other half of the town was 2 (care homes which I knew about) the others may be but all the staff at care homes locally are being sworn to secrecy so difficult to get them to admit it but the ones I knew about all staff were tested and gave a negative result.

Quite a few dots around the Melton area which surprised me as Melton has been quite lucky so far

So my town has had 7 deaths and I am guessing Grandad and Stuart will be lower but Sussex and Wanna will be higher

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:23 pm
Posts: 4127
Location: Lincoln
edders23 wrote:
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/causesofdeath/articles/deathsinvolvingcovid19interactivemap/2020-06-12

all deaths up to may 31st excluding visitors to an area who happened to die there and recorded by PARISH . I've looked up my postcode and was shocked to see 5 have died (and that's only half the town ) the other half of the town was 2 (care homes which I knew about) the others may be but all the staff at care homes locally are being sworn to secrecy so difficult to get them to admit it but the ones I knew about all staff were tested and gave a negative result.

Quite a few dots around the Melton area which surprised me as Melton has been quite lucky so far

So my town has had 7 deaths and I am guessing Grandad and Stuart will be lower but Sussex and Wanna will be higher


Is it a competition? Will there be prizes for higher, lower?

_________________
Father of the rank.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 pm
Posts: 18260
edders23 wrote:


Quite a few dots around the Melton area which surprised me as Melton has been quite lucky so far

So my town has had 7 deaths and I am guessing Grandad and Stuart will be lower but Sussex and Wanna will be higher
Most of the deaths in the Borough of Melton have been in care homes or the local hospital. My own postcode area has had 4 deaths and 3 of them were at the geriatric hospital at the end of my road. The town has seen 10 deaths altogether and the wider Borough total is 30.

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 14241
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
jimbo wrote:
edders23 wrote:
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/causesofdeath/articles/deathsinvolvingcovid19interactivemap/2020-06-12

all deaths up to may 31st excluding visitors to an area who happened to die there and recorded by PARISH . I've looked up my postcode and was shocked to see 5 have died (and that's only half the town ) the other half of the town was 2 (care homes which I knew about) the others may be but all the staff at care homes locally are being sworn to secrecy so difficult to get them to admit it but the ones I knew about all staff were tested and gave a negative result.

Quite a few dots around the Melton area which surprised me as Melton has been quite lucky so far

So my town has had 7 deaths and I am guessing Grandad and Stuart will be lower but Sussex and Wanna will be higher


Is it a competition? Will there be prizes for higher, lower?


why are you hoping to play some sort of macabre gameshow ?

I for one have wanted to know exactly what we are facing locally and I would hope most on here would also the more information we have the more we can respond in the right way and keep safe

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:30 pm
Posts: 45687
Location: 1066 Country
I think most deaths are coming via care homes, so the more of them you have in your area the higher the death rate.

See London currently has less deaths than the 5-year average, which in itself is crazy.

But at least we have the better news of this cheap as chips treatment, which if we had from day one would have saved at least 5,000 lives in the UK.

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:23 pm
Posts: 4127
Location: Lincoln
edders23 wrote:
jimbo wrote:
edders23 wrote:
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/causesofdeath/articles/deathsinvolvingcovid19interactivemap/2020-06-12

all deaths up to may 31st excluding visitors to an area who happened to die there and recorded by PARISH . I've looked up my postcode and was shocked to see 5 have died (and that's only half the town ) the other half of the town was 2 (care homes which I knew about) the others may be but all the staff at care homes locally are being sworn to secrecy so difficult to get them to admit it but the ones I knew about all staff were tested and gave a negative result.

Quite a few dots around the Melton area which surprised me as Melton has been quite lucky so far

So my town has had 7 deaths and I am guessing Grandad and Stuart will be lower but Sussex and Wanna will be higher


Is it a competition? Will there be prizes for higher, lower?


why are you hoping to play some sort of macabre gameshow ?

I for one have wanted to know exactly what we are facing locally and I would hope most on here would also the more information we have the more we can respond in the right way and keep safe


Macabre? Moi? Au contraire, mon ami.

It’s you who gave this deadly disease the chirpy moniker “pangolin flu” it’s you who wonders “higher or lower” for your own amusement.
I’d guess though, that the area of your lovely hamlet with a higher death rate is where your hospital is. The highest death rate in the City of Lincoln is in the Cathedral quarter where the county hospital is.
Lincolnshire is a big county with a population of about 800,000. I probably haven’t been within 2, 000 metres of anyone with coronavirus, let alone 2 metres. This country needs to get a grip.

_________________
Father of the rank.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group