Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:28 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: M25 ULEZ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 16533
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
one of my drivers has just received an £80 fine for dropping off inside the M25 so it looks like they are going at it full tilt not sure what the Heathrow situation is but suspect we will be paying ULEZ for dropping at Heathrow soon

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: M25 ULEZ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:23 pm
Posts: 4651
Location: Lincoln
ULEZ? Is that UBER for ladies who wear sturdy shoes?

_________________
Father of the rank.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: M25 ULEZ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 16533
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
jimbo wrote:
ULEZ? Is that UBER for ladies who wear sturdy shoes?



how bizarre sounds like Jimbo's been on the wacky backy again

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: M25 ULEZ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:23 pm
Posts: 4651
Location: Lincoln
edders23 wrote:
jimbo wrote:
ULEZ? Is that UBER for ladies who wear sturdy shoes?



how bizarre sounds like Jimbo's been on the wacky backy again


Don’t smoke, don’t do drugs.

_________________
Father of the rank.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: M25 ULEZ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 16533
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
jimbo wrote:
edders23 wrote:
jimbo wrote:
ULEZ? Is that UBER for ladies who wear sturdy shoes?



how bizarre sounds like Jimbo's been on the wacky backy again


Don’t smoke, don’t do drugs.



so how do you explain that weird post then ?

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: M25 ULEZ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:30 pm
Posts: 49423
Location: 1066 Country
edders23 wrote:
one of my drivers has just received an £80 fine for dropping off inside the M25 so it looks like they are going at it full tilt not sure what the Heathrow situation is but suspect we will be paying ULEZ for dropping at Heathrow soon

Guessing he drives an older motor?

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: M25 ULEZ
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 16533
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
Sussex wrote:
edders23 wrote:
one of my drivers has just received an £80 fine for dropping off inside the M25 so it looks like they are going at it full tilt not sure what the Heathrow situation is but suspect we will be paying ULEZ for dropping at Heathrow soon

Guessing he drives an older motor?



not that old but it does annoy me that Euro 5 diesels get charged but euro 4 petrols don't most euro 5's that I have had have been much more economical than euro 6's

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: M25 ULEZ
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:06 pm
Posts: 23258
Location: A City near Birmingham
edders23 wrote:
Sussex wrote:
edders23 wrote:
one of my drivers has just received an £80 fine for dropping off inside the M25 so it looks like they are going at it full tilt not sure what the Heathrow situation is but suspect we will be paying ULEZ for dropping at Heathrow soon

Guessing he drives an older motor?



not that old but it does annoy me that Euro 5 diesels get charged but euro 4 petrols don't most euro 5's that I have had have been much more economical than euro 6's


E5/E6 diesels...........it doesnt mean a fig with MPG...

Euro4 petrols are probably cleaner than E6 diesels

_________________
Freedom is never free


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group