Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:33 pm 
Tom Thumb wrote:
Alan. Well done, you managed to resist the temptation to start throwing insults around for soo long this time.

I don't think anything Wharfie has said on this forum deserves yuor comment unless you are totally incapable of spotting a tongue in cheel comment.

And then Nidge roles in, so predictable. :lol:

Does Geoff keep you warm in bed at night Maurice????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:33 pm 
im aliar am i well im sorry geoff i WAS under the impression that you used to be a LO! if that isnt the case thern please clarify! as for your remark Tom Thumb what is a tongue in cheek moment?

the one used by Wharfy above, i think not nidge may shoot his mouth off from time to time but at least you know when you've upset the chap be that tongue in cheek or not, thing is if and when dusty and andy get p***** off with running the site guess what geoff and yourself will be their taking great pride in the demise of yet another taxi forum based site.

I have even in the past offered to design, host, and set up a site for the various guises of the London HC trade or HC's in general ive even offered to set one up for yourself, if you would have beeen so such inclined.

NO doubt i will get a rebuke off this probably for my lack of grammar, or lack of capital letters or punctuation, but one thing i can do is hold my head up HIGH, because but for me starting off the proper ethos of TTF type sites the small minority of drivers that come on here and get useful information, would be left out in the cold and they would be non the wiser. Also i can probably say and back up i might add, that information that has been provided by myself mick and nidge to various drivers and groups have saved a lot of HC and PH drivers around the country money time and stress over the past couple of years.

And what have you and geoff provided!

***K ALL! (please repeat 10 times)

you both are a disgrace to the HC trade and if there was a way of silencing you both permanently i would do it but then again this is against free speech, even though your type of free speech does more damage to these Taxi Forum based sites than anything else, but then again thats what you want...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 2:52 pm 
secondly would everyone please note:

Geoff mr Wharfdriver

drives....tee hee guesss what.....you wont believe this.....

taxi.....nope hackney.....nope

seen in mansfield last month driving

WAIT FOR IT.....
PRIVATE HIRE HAHAHAH

WHAT A HIPOCRITE ARSE*OLE ETC ETC ETC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:02 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
secondly would everyone please note:

Geoff mr Wharfdriver

drives....tee hee guesss what.....you wont believe this.....

taxi.....nope hackney.....nope

seen in mansfield last month driving

WAIT FOR IT.....
PRIVATE HIRE HAHAHAH

WHAT A HIPOCRITE ARSE*OLE ETC ETC ETC

First of all that is a lie in fact its two, firstly it wasnt a private hire, it was a taxi thats what the roof sighn said and what the plate said

seccondly I was not the driver but the passenger.

this is the fourth time I have corrected this, a lie does not come true by the ammount of times you repeat it!

Wharfie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:08 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
im aliar am i well im sorry geoff i WAS under the impression that you used to be a LO! if that isnt the case thern please clarify! as for your remark Tom Thumb what is a tongue in cheek moment?

the one used by Wharfy above, i think not nidge may shoot his mouth off from time to time but at least you know when you've upset the chap be that tongue in cheek or not, thing is if and when dusty and andy get *****d off with running the site guess what geoff and yourself will be their taking great pride in the demise of yet another taxi forum based site.

I have even in the past offered to design, host, and set up a site for the various guises of the London HC trade or HC's in general ive even offered to set one up for yourself, if you would have beeen so such inclined.

NO doubt i will get a rebuke off this probably for my lack of grammar, or lack of capital letters or punctuation, but one thing i can do is hold my head up HIGH, because but for me starting off the proper ethos of TTF type sites the small minority of drivers that come on here and get useful information, would be left out in the cold and they would be non the wiser. Also i can probably say and back up i might add, that information that has been provided by myself mick and nidge to various drivers and groups have saved a lot of HC and PH drivers around the country money time and stress over the past couple of years.

And what have you and geoff provided!

***K ALL! (please repeat 10 times)

you both are a disgrace to the HC trade and if there was a way of silencing you both permanently i would do it but then again this is against free speech, even though your type of free speech does more damage to these Taxi Forum based sites than anything else, but then again thats what you want...

no Alan, you wasnt under such impression, I was an elected member, and elected members are not licensing officers, I was in fact the chearman of licensing the political head of the department.

and Alan, we know you would like to silence all those who dont follow your agenda, dont worry mate facism is on the rise, you are not alone, indeed some insist you even think like them!

give my regards to Peter.

Wharfie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:18 pm 
hahaha keep it up geoff

mr PH man hahaha

best laugh i have had in ages

wonder if jaime owens will revoke your yahoo status seeing your PH now!

in fact i think i might have a ride over to calderdale with my digital cam just for the fun of it!

raotflmao

cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:21 pm 
oh by the way geoff YOU did say you was ex LO! everyone on the original forums will know that whether it is now in print or not

then again LO or no LO you must have some really nasty enemies in the trade in your area, ill have to meet them some time.... you know just to get the low down on you, ...... i must have a member in my list from that area i'll have to have a look.... LOLLOLOLOLOL..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:04 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
hahaha keep it up geoff

mr PH man hahah

best laugh i have had in ages

wonder if jaime owens will revoke your yahoo status seeing your PH now!

in fact i think i might have a ride over to calderdale with my digital cam just for the fun of it!

raotflmao

cheers

come by all means, but you will be dissapointed if its to see me driving a ph car as I aint even got a ph license!

Wharfie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 5:54 pm 
Wow so vicious.

I know what I contribute to the industry thanks. I am quite happy with my contribution.

:lol:

I am fascinated that the 'new voice of the trade' is run by a bank employee. Very appropriate, because for the last twenty years the main beneficiary of my efforts has been Barclays.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:26 pm 
Tom Thumb wrote:
Wow so vicious.

I know what I contribute to the industry thanks. I am quite happy with my contribution.

:lol:

I am fascinated that the 'new voice of the trade' is run by a bank employee. Very appropriate, because for the last twenty years the main beneficiary of my efforts has been Barclays.

Tom,
The reason for his viciousness is the attempted close down of this forum and the promotion of his own.

his behaviour on the London Forums were just the same of course it failed then as well.

both the new taxiforums that was billed as for London, has now grown to a world forum.

I remember well him stoking debates up where he circulated members advertising that it was hotting up, well he thought he had control and lost his grip.

the funny thing is the invite to join his forum, says that the reason for its demise was too much moderation, you can say that again.

alan it would seem wants all forums controled by banana hosting!

one such forum sacked its top poster, and has had but a handful of postings since!

the icon of the World Forum? the TX2

Dream on Alan.

Alan is Alan.

Wharfie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:36 pm 
close down of this forum and promotion of his own, no thats not me Geoff its you! nothing wrong with taxi forums the more the merrier, i mean even if another 10 pop up it will be 10 more for you to goto geoff till you outstay your welcome.

still like i said the matter of fact thing is.. oh maurice has just so very slightly touched on the subject.... your commitment and contribution to the trade and these forums geoff is zilch, nothing, zero, and thats because 99% of the posters on here know who you are, what you stand for, what your about etc, same on this forum the last forum,and the forum before that, but you already know that.

thats why your on here.

camera at the ready :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:00 pm 

Although it breaks my heart to lock such a busy topic :D , I think this topic has run it's course. :wink:

Alex

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16