Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:25 pm 

skippy41 wrote:
bloodknock actually is in the Borders I have met him loads of times and he is a good guy,

Mr Skippy could you please tell him to come back on TDO?

All this kerfuffle is not worth a pinch of salt, and I've got the right hump cos I'm not involved. :sad:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:00 pm 

Sussex wrote:
skippy41 wrote:
bloodknock actually is in the Borders I have met him loads of times and he is a good guy,

Mr Skippy could you please tell him to come back on TDO?

All this kerfuffle is not worth a pinch of salt, and I've got the right hump cos I'm not involved. :sad:

Why don't you PM him and ask him yourself :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:53 pm 

skippy41 wrote:
GBC, Get off your high horse and wake up and get your facts right before you continue to make accusation's against people,
bloodknock actually is in the Borders I have met him loads of times and he is a good guy, he is not one of your imaginary friends from London who you belive is posting under assumed names
Come on GBC take the pills in the correct order and stop the sheit :evil: :evil: :evil:

And what accusations would that be then Skippy?

I don't really care who or what the guy is, he's another Minicab wanabee Taxi driver who sends silly PM's and then throws his toys out of the pram when I reply.

And he was Boggins / Bloodnock, if you can't see the same posts under a differing name, then that's not really my problem.

I love forums, if you put forward a better debate you're a 'bully' or a 'bigotl' and if you dare to reply to someone who has thrown the toys out of their pram, you're suddenly 'stalking' them. :D

Some folks have little concept on what real life away from an isdn line and a computer keyboard is.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3