Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:23 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: TornCasualty
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:02 pm 

Alex wrote:
MR T wrote:
A question for Alex .....seening as wee Jimmy and Skull are allowed to come on this site and make the most outrageous statements and continuously abused people( which shows them for what they are) .....why is TornCasualty not allowed to post, as he says he is not.... is it just a case that he makes them look completely stupid..... I have been banned in the past...But I am back on ....But.... the special treatment.... these two are getting is now getting boring ....answer on a postcard please...... surely they would be the first to fight for his right to post.... or is that just more talk.....

If Mr TornCasualty wishes to debate the issues of the day with Mr Skull and Mr Jasbar, I suggest he arranges to meet up with them.

It shouldn't be difficult they all work and live in the same city. 8-[

Alex
That's not an acceptable answer..... you're clearly playing favourites.... is this your way of saying that you are gay as well....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:48 pm 

MR T wrote:

That's not an acceptable answer..... you're clearly playing favourites.... is this your way of saying that you are gay as well....

Thats the only answer your likely to get, apart from the gay statement, but if abuse is being allowed from the two that appear to be loved up, surely TC should return to the site and be allowed to abuse the abusers?

CC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:50 pm 

captain cab wrote:
MR T wrote:

Thats the only answer your likely to get, apart from the gay statement, but if abuse is being allowed from the two that appear to be loved up, surely TC should return to the site and be allowed to abuse the abusers?

CC
I think they should be fighting for his right to respond....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:54 pm 

MR T wrote:

I just think they should be fighting :lol:

CC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:04 am 

captain cab wrote:
MR T wrote:

CC
Do you think.. that this site should be renamed something more appropriate.... bearing in mind we seem to have a growing number of sheman coming out of the closets

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:15 am 

MR T wrote:
captain cab wrote:
MR T wrote:

CC
Do you think.. that this site should be renamed something more appropriate.... bearing in mind we seem to have a growing number of sheman coming out of the closets

I was considering offering the view that the scottish section should perhaps be renamed....the gay section, but that may be a tad controversial.

CC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:21 am 

gay people (men) .... when they are together always have ladies' names..... any ideas...............Alex..........paying piper to do what.... makes you think :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:27 am 

MR T wrote:
gay people (men) .... when they are together always have ladies' names..... any ideas..

not sure....dont particularly want banned :lol:

CC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:31 am 

I'd been thrown out of better places than this.... come to think of it... I have been thrown out of here before.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:34 am 

Do you ever get the feeling you're being watched :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:39 am 

MR T wrote:
I'd been thrown out of better places than this.... come to think of it... I have been thrown out of here before.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I can't believe you've been thrown out of here :shock: Such a charming scouser too :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:42 am 

toots wrote:
MR T wrote:

I can't believe you've been thrown out of here :shock: Such a charming scouser too :lol:

I am always polite and courteous....But I have a question for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:47 am 

MR T wrote:
toots wrote:
MR T wrote:

Well ask it and I might answer it :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:50 am 

toots wrote:
MR T wrote:
toots wrote:
MR T wrote:

Well ask it and I might answer it :wink:
If you fell over... would your nose.... touch the ground.. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:50 am 

watch it toots, it might involve firearms.

CC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next