Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:40 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:48 am 
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RAOTFLMFHO
WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR LUNCH?

was it burned?

you were irate all day,

which site has these postings on?

there are so many these days, cant find em all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:53 am 

It's TTF5.

(TTF4 was last week :badgrin: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:06 am 

Yorkie wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RAOTFLMFHO
WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR LUNCH?

was it burned?

you were irate all day,

which site has these postings on?

there are so many these days, cant find em all!

Do you frequent these other taxi sites Yorkie? I must admit I don't frequent them myself. I was wondering if they miss David Spencer? lol

I was also wondering why you got involved in the childish escapade in trying to decipher who Spencer was? Where you that concerned that some guy said punters might be better served with more Taxis?

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:16 am 
no not at all my concern is that it was a selfish escapade in persuit of personal preofessional fees, above the needs of the trade.

its backfired spectacularly and the number of authorities limiting by number is on the rise

a fact you have totaly ignored, and failed to report, the surveyors are now in open authorites trying to get limits back on.

people who dont know LAs or understand them like you JD should not medal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:28 am 

Yorkie wrote:
no not at all my concern is that it was a selfish escapade in persuit of personal preofessional fees, above the needs of the trade.

its backfired spectacularly and the number of authorities limiting by number is on the rise

a fact you have totaly ignored, and failed to report, the surveyors are now in open authorites trying to get limits back on.

people who dont know LAs or understand them like you JD should not medal.

I don't know if your trying to confuse me Yorkie but the number of Authorities limiting by number is 36 the number of Authorities that don't limit by number is 39.

I couldn't care less what authorities do as long as they do it democraticaly.

I don't know who has brainwashed you but they have certainly done a good job.

39 Authorities dont restrict numbers, 36 do.........75 have still to decide. Thats the statistics. My database doesn't have any influence on which way a council will react. A council has already made up its mind one way or the other. My database just supplies facts nothing else. It's about time you sat back and took a long hard look at the people who are trying to manipulate you. What do they all want? Restrictions....Think about it.

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:33 am 
What?

listen this document was circulated for personal gain!

you might not care what happens, some of us, most of us do!

licensing authorities talk to thier drivers the question we are being asked is

who is spencer?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:48 am 

Yorkie wrote:
What?

Enlighten me, what personal gain was I trying to achieve when I circulated this document? I own my own Cab in a prosperous city, so what other personal gain was I trying to achieve?

Quote:

The only thing that concerns me is that every man on this planet has an equal oportunity. If that means removing an artificial priviliage then thats fine by me.

We are all aware of the legal situation and it is patently obvious which side the moral justification lies.

Go read the Dundee case.

Quote:
licensing authorities talk to thier drivers the question we are being asked is who is spencer?

I don't believe that for one minute, if that is the case the guy must be making a real impression lol.

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:23 am 

Yorkie wrote:
you have been caught red handed, and are getting obsessive in your denials you protest too much.

For the third time. :shock:

What part of http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/witchhunt.htm and http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/statement.htm do you believe is a lie? :-k

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:52 am 
JD wrote:
Yorkie wrote:
What?

Enlighten me, what personal gain was I trying to achieve when I circulated this document? I own my own Cab in a prosperous city, so what other personal gain was I trying to achieve?

Quote:

The only thing that concerns me is that every man on this planet has an equal oportunity. If that means removing an artificial priviliage then thats fine by me.

We are all aware of the legal situation and it is patently obvious which side the moral justification lies.

Go read the Dundee case.

Quote:
licensing authorities talk to thier drivers the question we are being asked is who is spencer?

I don't believe that for one minute, if that is the case the guy must be making a real impression lol.

JD

nobody appears to know a john Davis driving a taxi in Manchester.

so now youve owned up, YOU SENT THE DOCUMENT TO what end? dont you believe an authority is capable of making a decision without your medaling?

and, who is the spencer in as authour? you or TDO?

AS FOR dUNDEE THATS sCOTLAND DONT START ON THAT ONE!

so whats the moral justification? suddenly you want saint hood?

and you think local authorities arnet asking your motives?

I for one dont believe any longer that you drive a taxi if only because you dont seem to know the costs involved, or how the trade works, and those nearest to you gave up a long time ago those are the most suspicious

and you dont believe local authorities are talking to thier taxidrivers, thats john how you were discovered.

TDO SEEMS TO KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS, to what degree I am not sure.

but certainly he not only knows sports injury solicitors but has intimate details of thier sickness records :lol:

this lot has looked like a sinister plot.

your only line of defense appears to be is in the credibility and track record of the tff two,

does not hold water at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:45 am 

Yorkie wrote:

nobody appears to know a john Davis driving a taxi in Manchester.

What a pity? I bet they know who Yorkie is though. lol

Quote:
so now youve owned up, YOU SENT THE DOCUMENT TO what end?

Well if you weren't so busy ranking up in zones other than your own you would know its been no secret that I send the document out to lots of people including councils. In fact if you care to go back to November and read the threads from that date onwards you will be aware that TDO also kindly offered to distribute it at that particular time. So there has never been any hidden conspiracy.

I've stated on several occasions quite openly that nearly every restricted council in England and Wales has had a copy, including updates. So don't try and make out that you have suddenly hit on something that wasn't already known because it's been common knowledge who sends it out from the day I first produced it.

Quote:
dont you believe an authority is capable of making a decision without your medaling?

I believe councils are best placed to make their own decision, just like the NTA TGWU and every other body who had an input into the Government decision regarding the OFT. The only difference between them and me is that what comes out of my mouth, or is penned by my hand is fact.

Everyone of these councils that have to decide whether or not to retain numbers control have invited views from the public, I like every other person am a member of the public. Therefore that gives me and every other Tom, Dick and Harry the right to submit any input they deem appropriate. Whether you like it or not. Besides, what is contained in my list are facts and trends, if you don't like the fact 39 councils have so far removed numbers control and 36 haven't then just say so instead of bleating like a wounded animal. Democracy dear chap, its called democracy, have some faith in your local council they know best. lol.

Quote:
and, who is the spencer in as authour? you or TDO?

Its you! It should have read "Yorkie Spencer" but I had a hard time spelling Yorkeeeee.

Quote:
I for one dont believe any longer that you drive a taxi

Good that suits me just fine lol

Quote:
and you dont believe local authorities are talking to thier taxidrivers, thats john how you were discovered.

Enlighten me, you made a statement of fact back it up, Which authority are you referring to?

Quote:
TDO SEEMS TO KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS, to what degree I am not sure.

So now you're not sure? It was only a few days ago that you were accusing TDO of all sorts of things and now your not sure? You make me laff.

Lets get one thing straight once and for all. That quota list of mine has never been a secret, you know that and so does everybody else. It has always been up on the TDO website for everyone to download if they so wished, that's also been no secret. It has been no secret that I send the list out to anyone I think it may benefit. If anyone at TDO wishes to send the list out then they have my authority to do so that has always been an open offer. So what the hell you're going on about I haven't a clue, only to suggest you are mischief making.

If you or anyone else for that matter don't like the facts contained in the list then that's just too bad, no one forces you to read it. Like I said before the list is not going to go away just because Yorkie doesn't like it.

Do you get the big picture, or is your screen tooooooooooo small? In other words mind your own business, what I do and what this site does has nothing whatsoever to do with you. Has that sunk in?

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:58 pm 

I don't know if you noticed it when we pointed it out the other day Yorkie, but that sinister top secret document that you and the Fun Boy Three were getting in a lather about has been on the site since November.

You've been well and truly sucked in by the conspiracy theorists :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:18 pm 
its bollox that all councils are consulting with the public, Calderdale for one consulted nobody.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:21 pm 
TDO wrote:
I don't know if you noticed it when we pointed it out the other day Yorkie, but that sinister top secret document that you and the Fun Boy Three were getting in a lather about has been on the site since November.

You've been well and truly sucked in by the conspiracy theorists :lol:

Three?
as you barred 2 it would not be decent to talk about them when they cannot answer back!

Certainly the spin on here would do justice to Alistair Campbell, truth is injured those that stick to facts deviate from thier rules as it pleases.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:06 pm 

Yorkie wrote:
Three?
as you barred 2 it would not be decent to talk about them when they cannot answer back!

Certainly the spin on here would do justice to Alistair Campbell, truth is injured those that stick to facts deviate from thier rules as it pleases.

ROFLMAO

Well it's the barred 2 that are telling lies and spinning like tops on other forums, and we can't as much as mention them on here? ](*,)

But who cares, I'm more worried about the somebodies in the trade, not the nobodies, and any reasonable person can see that some of these other sites seem to be merely preoccupied with spin and lies about TDO.

But the fact that these people are in such a lather about this site only serves to demonstrate that the message is really starting to get through.

So TDO will power on, and we'll leave the others to play among themselves :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:10 pm 

And, of course, if we respond to their nonsense on their own forum then Nidge will just change it to read what he wants it to, so no point :-#

I would advise you to change forums Yorkie, cos you can say what you like about us on the others and won't be challenged :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next