Taxi Driver Online
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/

Politics - And now tell Alex any bugs thread.
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=21460
Page 1 of 2

Author:  edders23 [ Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Politics - And now tell Alex any bugs thread.

The general section seems to be getting bogged down with Left vs everything else political threads at the moment might it be possible to shove all these into a politics section so that real issues that affect our daily working lives can be concentrated on ?

Author:  captain cab [ Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Politics

edders23 wrote:
The general section seems to be getting bogged down with Left vs everything else political threads at the moment might it be possible to shove all these into a politics section so that real issues that affect our daily working lives can be concentrated on ?


good idea =D>

I wouldn't say its left vs everything - its more wannabe vs everything :lol:

Author:  toots [ Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Politics

captain cab wrote:
edders23 wrote:
The general section seems to be getting bogged down with Left vs everything else political threads at the moment might it be possible to shove all these into a politics section so that real issues that affect our daily working lives can be concentrated on ?


good idea =D>

I wouldn't say its left vs everything - its more wannabe vs everything :lol:


I'd actually say it's a verbal battle ground between wannabe and TT :lol:

Author:  sasha [ Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Politics

Yup, I'm getting fed up with all the politics as well. Stick to the taxi stuff.

Author:  Alex [ Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Politics

edders23 wrote:
The general section seems to be getting bogged down with Left vs everything else political threads at the moment might it be possible to shove all these into a politics section so that real issues that affect our daily working lives can be concentrated on ?

It was me messing around putting the politics section up that made TDO go very funny this evening.

Anyone could have banned anyone, let's hope Sussex survived. [-o<

Alex

P.S. It's still not right, but hopefully will be at some time.

Author:  gusmac [ Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Politics

Well nobody took the opportunity to knobble me.

Image

Author:  grandad [ Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Politics

I've had to reset my friends and foes. Both had been emptied.

Author:  captain cab [ Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Politics

and I can now see who's hidden :lol:

Author:  gusmac [ Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Politics

grandad wrote:
I've had to reset my friends and foes. Both had been emptied.
If you'd been on earlier, you could have deleted their acccounts :lol:

Author:  toots [ Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Politics

If only the government were as agreeable as TDO admin :D

Author:  Alex [ Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Politics

Still not 100%, but getting there.

If anyone is seeing something different on their profile, or have gained or lost a function, could they please say so on this thread or PM me?

Alex

Author:  captain cab [ Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Politics

gusmac wrote:
grandad wrote:
I've had to reset my friends and foes. Both had been emptied.
If you'd been on earlier, you could have deleted their acccounts :lol:



shame I missed that :evil:

Author:  Alex [ Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Politics - And now tell Alex any bugs thread.

I've had my yearly mess around in the depths of TDO and once again messed it up for a wee while.

If anyone has gained a new function, or lost one, I would be most grateful if you could tell me about it on this thread.

Alex

Author:  bloodnock [ Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Politics

gusmac wrote:
Well nobody took the opportunity to knobble me.

Image


I was on Holiday..I missed me chance #-o

Author:  grandad [ Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Politics

bloodnock wrote:
gusmac wrote:
Well nobody took the opportunity to knobble me.

Image


I was on Holiday..I missed me chance #-o

Where is the post from gusmac that this quote was taken from?

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/