Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:05 am

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: User names
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:09 pm
Posts: 1180
Location: Miles away from paradise, not far from hell.
Could we all please use names that aren't very similar to another users.

It would be far easier for people to follow threads if we didn't have, for example a Mr T and a T. :sad:

I'm quite interested in the goings on in Edinburgh, but even I skip through threads with Realcabforce, Realcabforceforum and now Realcabfarceforum taking to each other.

If anyone wants to change their user name, then I will only be too please to do so, and I wont charge a penny.

I also think in the future that any similar names will just be deleted. :shock:

Alex

_________________
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Simply the best taxi forum in the whole wide world. www.taxi-driver.co.uk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: User names
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:53 pm
Posts: 10381
Alex wrote:

I also think in the future that any similar names will just be deleted. :shock:

Alex


Under the circumstances a very wise move.

Regards

JD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:54 pm
Posts: 2372
Location: edinburgh
what if the user is one in the same using multiple user names
surely this would be against the disabily discrimination act to delete them
these people need help not discrimination :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:25 pm
Posts: 230
ALI T wrote:
what if the user is one in the same using multiple user names
surely this would be against the disabily discrimination act to delete them
these people need help not discrimination :lol: :lol:


Like you :lol: btw, if realcabfarce aint you I apologise :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:54 pm
Posts: 2372
Location: edinburgh
geez it must be worse than you thought alex

even realcabforceforum (pause for breath) gets mixed up with his own wee internet family

realcabforceforum(phew) hears the confusing names

realcabforce =you

realcabforceforum=definitly you

realfarcecabforum=probably you

thier is however no realcabfarce(yet) or is that youre and youre fellow band of muppets hugely entertaning imagination i hear grinding into gear?
apology accepted
i dont hide behind psuedonames
i have the courage to say this is me and what i stand for even though it aint allegedly popular
you on the otherhand claim to represent the popular vote so to speak,yet still will not stand and be counted
i wonder why?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:17 pm
Posts: 189
Location: liverpool
What intellectual colossus desided, to call them selves a name, that is so indistinguishable from three others, that you have to be lawyer to follow what the f.... is going on . My head aches streetcar


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:12 pm 
:lol:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:30 pm
Posts: 44171
Location: 1066 Country
streetcar wrote:
What intellectual colossus desided, to call them selves a name, that is so indistinguishable from three others, that you have to be lawyer to follow what the f.... is going on . My head aches streetcar

Someone trying to be funny, and not succeeding. :shock:

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:17 pm
Posts: 189
Location: liverpool
Whos trying to be funny . I am quite serious , now we have T, what next . Perhaps It is true , you are a bunch of solicitors you must be to follow all those cab forces . STREETCAR.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:30 pm
Posts: 44171
Location: 1066 Country
streetcar wrote:
Whos trying to be funny . I am quite serious , now we have T, what next . Perhaps It is true , you are a bunch of solicitors you must be to follow all those cab forces . STREETCAR.

I was answering your question, not making a point. ](*,)

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:17 pm
Posts: 189
Location: liverpool
Sorry ! Sussex god i am thick . I did not intend to be nasty calling you a solicitor . I just read it on another channel is it true ? Best wishes STREETCAR.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:25 pm
Posts: 230
ALI T wrote:
geez it must be worse than you thought alex

even realcabforceforum (pause for breath) gets mixed up with his own wee internet family

realcabforceforum(phew) hears the confusing names

realcabforce =you = WRONG
realcabforceforum=definitly you [b]= CORRECT
[/b]
realfarcecabforum=probably you [b]= WRONG


i dont hide behind psuedonames = SO AliT IS YOUR REAL NAME?
i have the courage to say this is me and what i stand for even though it aint allegedly popular
you on the otherhand claim to represent the popular vote so to speak,yet still will not stand and be counted
i wonder why?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:54 pm
Posts: 2372
Location: edinburgh
yes ali t is my name

ive posted my name address the lot on here before

ali turnbull

what about you?

even willing to give out my phone number :roll:

are you scared of what others think of you?

mind you with youre opinions , one can hardly blame you almost like some dirty little secret life eh .just wondering are you a man or woman :lol: :lol: you can lie if you want no one will know :lol: or perhaps a dalek

my opinions may not always be popular but thier my opinions and i stand by them, you on the other hand only came on here to mount some sort of anti propaganda against dereg pathetic and yet all you've succeded in doing is help the dereg case by showing that you have no real argument and you're just some greedy numpty who wants to keep his hold over the drivers and the money they bring into the trade.

mind you im getting confused are you a driver/owner or do you have nothing to do with the trade at all.or are you heavily involved with the trade but dont drive or own a taxi
after all youve made claims to be all of these havent you!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:30 pm
Posts: 44171
Location: 1066 Country
streetcar wrote:
I just read it on another channel is it true ?

The only bit of truth you will read on the liars forum is the time. :shock:

And even then I would double check with the speaking clock. :D

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:25 pm
Posts: 230
ALI T wrote:
yes ali t is my name

ive posted my name address the lot on here before

ali turnbull

what about you?

even willing to give out my phone number :roll:

are you scared of what others think of you?

mind you with youre opinions , one can hardly blame you almost like some dirty little secret life eh .just wondering are you a man or woman :lol: :lol: you can lie if you want no one will know :lol: or perhaps a dalek

my opinions may not always be popular but thier my opinions and i stand by them, you on the other hand only came on here to mount some sort of anti propaganda against dereg pathetic and yet all you've succeded in doing is help the dereg case by showing that you have no real argument and you're just some greedy numpty who wants to keep his hold over the drivers and the money they bring into the trade.

mind you im getting confused are you a driver/owner or do you have nothing to do with the trade at all.or are you heavily involved with the trade but dont drive or own a taxi
after all youve made claims to be all of these havent you!


So, your ali t is not a made up name in your eyes, and no you havent posted your details on any forum I have seen,but, we know them chapter and verse thru various official documents right down to your ugly wee mug.
I don't think it is all that important,but you might, on some ego trip or something,but thats your choice.
You can of course, at this point spout all this rubbish about saving the cab trade but initially, and the reason for our presence here was your greed and aim to line your grubby pockets , a fact that wont be forgotten in the near future by most in the trade in Edinburgh, You say that your view was unpopular, again the fact was that it was abhorrant.
In our opinion YOU, are a greedy little opportunist, a waste of a brief and the sooner the taxi trade is free of idiots like you the better, not becase of any restriction policy, just because, quite simply , you and your cohorts aint up to the job.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group