Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:31 am 

more threats :roll: why if this was remotly true would it bother me if some halfwitted morons are plotting revenge :lol: geez youre thier leader and spokessperson of the army of the 3 reals and you cant even string a sentence together let alone anything else
what you gonna do write me to death! ive got news for you youre already doing it
told you before come and get me i aint going anywhere
but i know you wont becouse you dont even have the courage to answer any posts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you reak of desparation by the way :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:36 am 

Personally I don’t think that anyone who claims anything can have any credibility if they are not prepared to identify themselves.

If you have nothing to hide and stand by what you claim to believe in then identifying yourself is the only way to lend weight to your stance on this issue or any other issue for that matter. Anyone reading these posts can have a pseudonym but I don’t see how you can expect to be taken seriously in anything you claim if you can never be held responsible or accountable for your beliefs.

In short, what does it matter what you say? Once again this comes down to spineless and faceless individuals who claim to represent everyone but are recognised by no one.

I am more than happy to meet with anyone I certainly don’t have a problem putting my case forward in public or in private.

Any takers? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:39 am 

ALI T wrote:
more threats :roll: why if this was remotly true would it bother me if some halfwitted morons are plotting revenge :lol: geez youre thier leader and spokessperson of the army of the 3 reals and you cant even string a sentence together let alone anything else
what you gonna do write me to death! ive got news for you youre already doing it
told you before come and get me i aint going anywhere
but i know you wont becouse you dont even have the courage to answer any posts :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you reak of desparation by the way :wink:

lol, do you realy beleive we would seek any revenge on an arse like you :lol: , you got to be kidding, some might say god already took the [edited by admin] :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:43 am 

Skull wrote:
Personally I don’t think that anyone who claims anything can have any credibility if they are not prepared to identify themselves.

If you have nothing to hide and stand by what you claim to believe in then identifying yourself is the only way to lend weight to your stance on this issue or any other issue for that matter. Anyone reading these posts can have a pseudonym but I don’t see how you can expect to be taken seriously in anything you claim if you can never be held responsible or accountable for your beliefs.

In short, what does it matter what you say? Once again this comes down to spineless and faceless individuals who claim to represent everyone but are recognised by no one.

I am more than happy to meet with anyone I certainly don’t have a problem putting my case forward in public or in private.

Interesting statement,bollox of course, but hey...if it makes you happy, and btw, skull aint your real name either

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:45 am 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
Skull wrote:

Interesting statement,bollox of course, but hey...if it makes you happy, and btw, skull aint your real name either

Don't tell me you don't know who I am? :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:49 am 

Skull wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:
Skull wrote:

Should I?, should I care?, aren't 2 of you posting here under same name?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:53 am 

then why make the threat

oh youre a coward right thats ok i know the type shout names and run away it wisnae me :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:55 am 

Realcabforceforum wrote:
Skull wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:
Skull wrote:

No, one of me.

I use a special word processor for some of my posts because I can't right without it. It has a special predictive text built into it so I can write on a different level if the case need be.

But for short simple replies I can write without it.

I am one person or I was the last time I looked. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:56 am 

ALI T wrote:
then why make the threat

oh youre a coward right thats ok i know the type shout names and run away it wisnae me :lol:

You might want to explain this reply so that the intellegent can read, run a way :roll: from what?, do tell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:57 am 

Skull wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:
Skull wrote:
Realcabforceforum wrote:
Skull wrote:

No, one of me.

I use a special word processor for some of my posts because I can't right without it. It has a special predictive text built into it so I can write on a different level if the case need be.

But for short simple replies I can write without it.

I am one person or I was the last time I looked. :wink:

Does that special machine include "taylor write"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:01 am 

youre opinion and me
remember you made the threat
any time any place :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:05 am 

ALI T wrote:
youre opinion and me
remember you made the threat
any time any place :evil:

You are better than that, but hey,this is exactly what we mean about you guys, bullies, neds even and probably, I can at any time match your violence but lets try to be bigger than that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:10 am 

once again why make the threat?

pardon me you have a funny way of twisting things but didnt you threaten me in the near future a few posts back?

the offers still thier
and it very real

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:14 am 

ALI T wrote:
once again why make the threat?

pardon me you have a funny way of twisting things but didnt you threaten me in the near future a few posts back?

the offers still thier
and it very real

What threat and what offer?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:16 am 

What frightens you about meeting up or identifying yourself? I have no wish to come to blows with anyone but I fail to see what you expect to achieve other than to discredit the very trade you claim to represent. :?