Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:06 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:54 am
Posts: 2372
Location: edinburgh
realcabforceforum wrote
Quote:
So, your ali t is not a made up name in your eyes, and no you havent posted your details on any forum I have seen,but, we know them chapter and verse thru various official documents right down to your ugly wee mug.
I don't think it is all that important,but you might, on some ego trip or something,but thats your choice.
You can of course, at this point spout all this rubbish about saving the cab trade but initially, and the reason for our presence here was your greed and aim to line your grubby pockets , a fact that wont be forgotten in the near future by most in the trade in Edinburgh, You say that your view was unpopular, again the fact was that it was abhorrant.
In our opinion YOU, are a greedy little opportunist, a waste of a brief and the sooner the taxi trade is free of idiots like you the better, not becase of any restriction policy, just because, quite simply , you and your cohorts aint up to the job.

the offer to meet of course :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:25 pm
Posts: 230
Skull wrote:
What frightens you about meeting up or identifying yourself? I have no wish to come to blows with anyone but I fail to see what you expect to achieve other than to discredit the very trade you claim to represent. :?


To think it frightens us is to misunderstand the situation, the fact of the matter is , you just aint important enough anymore, you have been shown for what you are, what more is their to acheive?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:54 am
Posts: 2372
Location: edinburgh
piontless! gary old boy this man has no intention of meeting anyone

head on a pikes the only way forward something that wont be forgotten in the very near future :twisted:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:54 am
Posts: 2372
Location: edinburgh
its been noted that you took our names of youre site
why? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:25 pm
Posts: 230
ALI T wrote:
piontless! gary old boy this man has no intention of meeting anyone

head on a pikes the only way forward something that wont be forgotten in the very near future :twisted:


Bring it on :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:25 pm
Posts: 230
ALI T wrote:
its been noted that you took our names of youre site
why? :lol:


Again, no idea what your talking about, reboot the software :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:54 am
Posts: 2372
Location: edinburgh
the reason you have no idea what im talking about is becouse you can only concentrate on one thing at a time

youre site realfastblacks.com

the one where you had the libles statement up about me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:54 am
Posts: 2372
Location: edinburgh
you dont reebot software only hardware


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:25 pm
Posts: 230
ALI T wrote:
the reason you have no idea what im talking about is becouse you can only concentrate on one thing at a time

youre site realfastblacks.com

the one where you had the libles statement up about me


"libles" :shock: and I will raise you a "dongi" :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:25 pm
Posts: 230
ALI T wrote:
you dont reebot software only hardware


Thanks for the help :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:54 am
Posts: 10460
Realcabforceforum wrote:
Skull wrote:
What frightens you about meeting up or identifying yourself? I have no wish to come to blows with anyone but I fail to see what you expect to achieve other than to discredit the very trade you claim to represent. :?


To think it frightens us is to misunderstand the situation, the fact of the matter is , you just aint important enough anymore, you have been shown for what you are, what more is their to acheive?



I can't remember you ever achieving anything that I know of. If you did achieve something as you put it I wouldn't know what it was because you won't identify yourself or meet with us to discuss your great achievement.


Correct me if I'm wrong?

_________________
All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.
George Orwell, "Animal Farm"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:54 am
Posts: 2372
Location: edinburgh
sorry one to you but then i am playing half life 2 online and talking to you so its gonna happen now and again


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group