Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:57 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:14 am 

seftonstar wrote:
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT . HE ONLY TELLS THE TRUTH . PRAT ! WHERE DO YOU DRIVE YOUR CAB . NOT HANDSWORTH , TOXTETH , OR BRIXTON . I REQUEST WE BAN RADIO MAN . WHAT A PUSSY , IF YOU CAN NOT TELL THE TRUTH ON A FORUM . THERE IS NOTHING LEFT . SEFTONSTAR ......

Another quality post. Need a bit of a clearout here Alex

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:28 am 

blobby wrote:
another quality post. Need a bit of a clearout here Alex

I agree.

Lets start with your 'constructive' and vastly informative posts you have made since you joined this site over two years ago. :?

'greengadgebigot' 'greenbadgebigot' 'greenbadgebigot' 'greenbadgebigot' 'greenbadgebigot' click click click (broken record)

What i think your trying to say Roy, is you hate very licensed taxi driver in London, you hate every pound we earn so easily, you hate our world wide reutation for being the best trained taxi drivers in the world, you hate the fact thousands of your ilk are on, or have done the knowledge to leave you a manpower base of people who can't even comminicate in the spoken language of your customers.

All in all, jealousy is a dreadful thing, but then why worry when you can resort to useful comments such as:

'greenbadgebigot', click, 'greenbadgebigot', click 'greenbadgebigot' click . . . . . . . .

:D :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:56 am 

blobby wrote:
seftonstar wrote:
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT . HE ONLY TELLS THE TRUTH . PRAT ! WHERE DO YOU DRIVE YOUR CAB . NOT HANDSWORTH , TOXTETH , OR BRIXTON . I REQUEST WE BAN RADIO MAN . WHAT A PUSSY , IF YOU CAN NOT TELL THE TRUTH ON A FORUM . THERE IS NOTHING LEFT . SEFTONSTAR ......

CLEAR OUT BLOBBY, WHAT ! YOU WANT ME BANNED . I ONLY MADE TWO POSTS . I THINK IT WAS A QUALITY POST . COMPARED WITH YOUR PATRONISING RUBBISH ITS QUITE GOOD . WHY DO YOU HATE GBC TRUTH HURT . SEFTONSTAR .....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:03 am 

seftonstar wrote:
blobby wrote:
seftonstar wrote:

CLEAR OUT BLOBBY, WHAT ! YOU WANT ME BANNED . I ONLY MADE TWO POSTS . I THINK IT WAS A QUALITY POST . COMPARED WITH YOUR PATRONISING RUBBISH ITS QUITE GOOD . WHY DO YOU HATE GBC TRUTH HURT . SEFTONSTAR .....

Trevor, Calm down you know what happened last time. For those who don't know seftonstar is MR T in disguise.

JD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:09 am 

seftonstar wrote:
WHERE DO YOU DRIVE YOUR CAB . NOT HANDSWORTH , TOXTETH , OR BRIXTON .

Pot, kettle and black, methinks. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:16 am 

JD wrote:
seftonstar wrote:
blobby wrote:
seftonstar wrote:

Trevor, Calm down you know what happened last time. For those who don't know seftonstar is MR T in disguise.

JD
SORRY ABOUT THAT SOMEONE SPIKED MY DRINK IN THE NETHERTON ARMS . LIVERPOOL LOST ! JUST A BAD BAD DAY I HAVE TAKEN MY TABLETS , SO I AM OK NOW . SORRY BLOBBY. SORRY RADIOMAN . SEFTONSTAR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:09 am 

BTW THESE TABLETS I TAKE, CAUSE MEMORY LOSS I FORGET THINGS .LIKE BEING ISSUED WITH FREE PLATES AND FORGETTING I FLOGED THEM . SEFTONSTAR TAKE THE BET JD .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:31 pm 

seftonstar wrote:
BTW THESE TABLETS I TAKE, CAUSE MEMORY LOSS I FORGET THINGS .LIKE BEING ISSUED WITH FREE PLATES AND FORGETTING I FLOGED THEM . SEFTONSTAR TAKE THE BET JD .

Do I detect that you don't like me calling you Mr Free Plate? And what possessed you to think that I wouldn't think it was you who pm'd me? I suggest you lower your caps now that your disguise has been rumbled. There is no need to behave like a moron, just to disguise your presence.

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:37 pm 

Yes very amusing JD.

I'm just of the phone to Trevor who tells me its nothing to do with him.

He kindly suggests you contact him on Fastblacks where he has the right of reply.

Regards, GBB.

:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:08 pm 

greenbadgecabby wrote:
Yes very amusing JD.

He kindly suggests you contact him on Fastblacks where he has the right of reply.

Regards, GBB.

You mean I made a monumental error lol That means I owe an opology to Mr Seftonstar.

In that case, I opologise to you Mr Seftonstar for thinking you were Mr Trevor Jones, the other Sefton Star.

I also thank you Mr GBC for supplying that information.

Regards

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:46 pm 

'Taxee Boss? ' 'Taxee Boss? ' 'Taxee Boss? ' 'Taxee Boss? ' 'Taxee Boss? ' 'Taxee Boss? ' 'Taxee Boss? '

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:51 pm 

blobby wrote:
'Taxee Boss? ' 'Taxee Boss? ' 'Taxee Boss? ' 'Taxee Boss? ' 'Taxee Boss? ' 'Taxee Boss? ' 'Taxee Boss? '

At least your well versed on something thats useful to your chosen professsion.

Although I understand you run Buses as well? :lol:

Says it all really.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:02 pm 

JD wrote:
greenbadgecabby wrote:
Yes very amusing JD.

Regards, GBB.

You mean I made a monumental error lol That means I owe an opology to Mr Seftonstar.

In that case, I opologise to you Mr Seftonstar for thinking you were Mr Trevor Jones, the other Sefton Star.

I also thank you Mr GBC for supplying that information.

Regards

JD
APOLOGY ACCEPTED . I GO OUT OF MY WAY .TO GIVE YOU A BIT OF USEFUL INFO . AND THIS IS THE WAY I GET TREATED . NOT EVERY ONE IN SEFTON IS CALLED JONES . SEFTONSTAR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:34 pm 
i vote we ban sefton star. :^o :^o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:21 pm 

Cgull wrote:
i vote we ban sefton star. :^o :^o
WHY ME JUST BECAUSE I DEFENDED GBC FOR TELLING THE TRUTH . HE HAS A POINT NO ONE IN LONDON SHOULD BE ABLE TO, DRIVE A SMALL VEHICLE IN LONDON, FOR HIRE OR REWARD UNLESS, THEY HAVE DONE THE KNOWLEDGE .IF THEY CANT GET ENOUGH DRIVERS . THEN START COLLEGE COURSES, JUST LIKE ANY OTHER PROFFESION . IF THEY STILL CAN NOT GET ENOUGH DRIVERS, GIVE THEM A BACKHANDER . LONDON WAITING . JUST LIKE TEACHERS , COPS AND EVERY OTHER INPORTANT JOB . IF THAT DOES NOT WORK, GIVE THEM A GOLDEN HELLO 6,000 .WHATS WRONG WITH THAT . OR DO YOU THINK SO LITTLE OF YOUR SELVES . THE BARON OF SEFTON .

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2