Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:47 am

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: TDO Censorship ?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:08 pm
Posts: 317
Location: Glasgow area
I put up a story on Ken Livingston being a terrorist target a few years ago because of his links to Gerry Adams & now its gone ??

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TDO Censorship ?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 6:30 pm
Posts: 44126
Location: 1066 Country
Renfrewshire Driver wrote:
I put up a story on Ken Livingston being a terrorist target a few years ago because of his links to Gerry Adams & now its gone ??

WFT has that got to do with a taxi/PH drivers forum?

I suspect those behind TDO delete a lot of rubbish that's put on here by spammers and fools, and TBH your post aint much better. :?

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TDO Censorship ?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:08 pm
Posts: 317
Location: Glasgow area
Sussex wrote:
Renfrewshire Driver wrote:
I put up a story on Ken Livingston being a terrorist target a few years ago because of his links to Gerry Adams & now its gone ??

WFT has that got to do with a taxi/PH drivers forum?

I suspect those behind TDO delete a lot of rubbish that's put on here by spammers and fools, and TBH your post aint much better. :?


Some might say it shows what an idiot he has been in the past

On the other hand I take your point =D>

_________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxicabs_around_the_world


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:28 pm
Posts: 8998
Location: London
Perhaps its GMB sponsored nowadays? :-$


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TDO Censorship ?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:28 pm
Posts: 8998
Location: London
Renfrewshire Driver wrote:
I put up a story on Ken Livingston being a terrorist target a few years ago because of his links to Gerry Adams & now its gone ??



Perhaps my comments on how I wished Michael Stone had enjoyed some more success, may have had an affect on the thread. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: TDO Censorship ?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:28 pm
Posts: 8998
Location: London
Renfrewshire Driver wrote:
Some might say it shows what an idiot he has been in the past



In the past?

:roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:56 pm
Posts: 1018
Location: London
Strange subject for this site,but the illustrations of Ken and Gerry,are now recognised as the beginning of the peace process.Surely a cease fire disarmament and peace are an improvement I think jaw jaw beats WAR?

_________________
The views expressed by this contributor do not neccesarily reflect the policys of The GMB Nationally or of the GMB London Region.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:28 pm
Posts: 8998
Location: London
GMB Branch secretary wrote:
Strange subject for this site,but the illustrations of Ken and Gerry,are now recognised as the beginning of the peace process.Surely a cease fire disarmament and peace are an improvement I think jaw jaw beats WAR?


Aye, one criminal to another.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group