Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:44 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:29 pm 

Well Cap I'll go along with that what's in a name or four. I couldn't give a monkey's what anyone calls themselves the only point is getting to the truth in relation to the issues that face this industry. Banning Terry didn't help even if it was reduced to a suspension/technical error. Hope he is back on soon.

The fact that he has had contributuions edited and there is now a suggestion that I work harder at getting a GMB site up and running and don't use this one any more would seem to suggest a raw nerve has been touched.

Truth! Not up to it technologically yet, but, if either of the four psuedo's are frightened about what may be said next, free of charge, just say so.

I always thought you were meant to relax after a good plating but perhaps some people feel guilty. 4x4=polution 4x5=20

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:32 pm 

south london cab wrote:
The fact that he has had contributuions edited and there is now a suggestion that I work harder at getting a GMB site up and running and don't use this one any more would seem to suggest a raw nerve has been touched.

SLC did you receive my private message?

Alex

Simply the best taxi forum in the whole wide world. www.taxi-driver.co.uk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:40 pm 

I think Terry has received the email....but is having difficulty with the pop up blocker on his.....now that aint TDO's fault :wink:

CC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:44 pm 

I've moved this thread to the admin section as it now has precious little to do with Feb's Press Cuttings Monthly. :roll:

Alex

Simply the best taxi forum in the whole wide world. www.taxi-driver.co.uk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:50 pm 

Alex wrote:
I've moved this thread to the admin section as it now has precious little to do with Feb's Press Cuttings Monthly. :roll:

Alex

Never seen a copy :lol:

CC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:47 pm 
maybe the words in there would be too long and as theres not many pictures of thomas tank engine..... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:16 am 

tm wrote:
maybe the words in there would be too long and as theres not many pictures of thomas tank engine..... :lol:

Unless the Glasgow taxi centre started selling them?? then there would be 47.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:19 am 

If anyones missing Stalin from the GMB that much, he's over on the 'other side' now. :D

I don't know if I'm allowed to say the name of the other site, perhaps we can after the big hug and recent amnesty?

Edited by admin . com? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:09 am 

GBC wrote:
If anyones missing Stalin from the GMB that much, he's over on the 'other side' now. :D

Wot, you mean it's safe for me to come back now? 8-[

Quote:
I don't know if I'm allowed to say the name of the other site, perhaps we can after the big hug and recent amnesty?

Well I had a look to see what Terry was saying, and one of the first posts I read was Nidge saying:

"Nothing deleted in there like there is in JD's court cases he posts."

So I think the answer to your question is - NO!

But it would be interesting to know precisely what Nidge is trying to say, or is he just in his usual mudslinging fantasy world?

On the other hand, is anyone that bothered? [-(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:40 am 

TDO wrote:
"Nothing deleted in there like there is in JD's court cases he posts."

Well let's hope Tweddle Dum points out these false-hoods.

But I bet he doesn't. :^o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:09 pm 

GBC wrote:

There was nothing wrong with Stalin....that guy knew how to party....and if you didnt you'd end up in a gulag.

The five year plans were broadly successful, Stalin gave people access to Healthcare and Education.

True...he had is bad sides....if he got out of the wrong side of bed you might get deported. But hey..he had a great tash!

CC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:21 pm 

captain cab wrote:
True...he had is bad sides....if he got out of the wrong side of bed you might get deported.

In all, it seems most likely that Stalin was directly responsible for killing about seven million people. It is possible that this figure is an underestimate, although it is difficult to see how the death figure could be vastly higher than this.

Taken from;

http://www.socialaffairsunit.org.uk/blo ... 001190.php

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:31 pm 

Sussex wrote:
captain cab wrote:
True...he had is bad sides....if he got out of the wrong side of bed you might get deported.

In all, it seems most likely that Stalin was directly responsible for killing about seven million people. It is possible that this figure is an underestimate, although it is difficult to see how the death figure could be vastly higher than this.

Taken from;

http://www.socialaffairsunit.org.uk/blo ... 001190.php

He must really have got out of the wrong side of bed that morning, presumably standing in dog poo :lol:

CC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:13 pm 

south london cab wrote:
Well Cap I'll go along with that what's in a name or four. I couldn't give a monkey's what anyone calls themselves the only point is getting to the truth in relation to the issues that face this industry. Banning Terry didn't help even if it was reduced to a suspension/technical error. Hope he is back on soon.

I presume, rightly I hope, that you are talking about Mr. T. (Ernesto (Che) Guevara) Flanagan, look to the newspost for Lewes District Cabbies to see the disgusting lies and allegations of this pathetic person who seeks to discredit Unionism.
I, actually, and, the vast majority of people on the planet, excrete more credibility than he has got or will ever have. Follow his path and surely you go to..., not hell because he discredits good ole Che so this resort is closed to him, so take factor 1000 with you for your journey.

Join life, embrace truth and reality, leave the Generically Myopic Bunch.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:57 am 

captain cab wrote:
GBC wrote:

There was nothing wrong with Stalin.

Except that he was one of the most powerful and murderous dictators in history.

No wonder you feel an afinity to infamy.

Regards

JD

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7