Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:03 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:19 pm 

TDO wrote:
](*,)

Whatever....lol i have done plenty of that over the last 5-6 months but it was bound to pay off......like a small win on the lottery...lol or dutch auction...!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:45 pm 

I'm only going to say this once, it is obvious Mr Iqbal was put on this earth to demonstrate that man is not infallible and for reasons unknown to us that certainly applies to Mr Iqbal.

We don't know who Mr Iqbal is but the only person who didn't understand the way I did the stats was a questionable character named Mr Tony Mite. I understand Mite questioned the stats when they were first presented and he made the same incorrect, misguided and unfounded statement as Mr Iqbal here.

I'm loath to tell Mr Iqbal why the February stats show the date of January in this particular thread, so I'll just let him make a complete fool of himself until the penny has dropped. By that time everyone will have seen him for what he is, a complete clown.

Regards

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:29 pm 

JD wrote:
I'm only going to say this once, it is obvious Mr Iqbal was put on this earth to demonstrate that man is not infallible and for reasons unknown to us that certainly applies to Mr Iqbal.

We don't know who Mr Iqbal is but the only person who didn't understand the way I did the stats was a questionable character named Mr Tony Mite. I understand Mite questioned the stats when they were first presented and he made the same incorrect, misguided and unfounded statement as Mr Iqbal here.

I'm loath to tell Mr Iqbal why the February stats show the date of January in this particular thread, so I'll just let him make a complete fool of himself until the penny has dropped. By that time everyone will have seen him for what he is, a complete clown.

Regards

JD

reference...... I'm loath to tell Mr Iqbal why the February stats show the date of January in this particular thread, so I'll just let him make a complete fool of himself until the penny has dropped.

maybe its because you cant...lol

otherwise you being a jingly dangly...lol you'd of loved to have explained it and made the other person look small, but as you cant, please carry on.

and yes its me again as you've stopped me logging in....lol
amazing that when your challenged how you stop the debate by stopping users logging in. maybe its because its getting near to the truth and your scared of what may come out...lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:00 pm 

So suddenly Mr Iqbal has metamorphosed into stevie b :lol:

You were stopped from logging on because you're a troll, it's as simple as that.

Now if you've got anything to say approaching the truth then please say it because I suspect you'll be barred within a couple of hours, so please get on with it. :badgrin:

But the fact is that you've got nothing to say and you're just trying to be disruptive.

The truth to you actually equates to :^o

So put up or shut up [-(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:20 pm 

stevieb wrote:
JD wrote:

Regards

JD

reference...... I'm loath to tell Mr Iqbal why the February stats show the date of January in this particular thread, so I'll just let him make a complete fool of himself until the penny has dropped.

maybe its because you cant...lol

otherwise you being a jingly dangly...lol you'd of loved to have explained it and made the other person look small, but as you cant, please carry on.

and yes its me again as you've stopped me logging in....lol
amazing that when your challenged how you stop the debate by stopping users logging in. maybe its because its getting near to the truth and your scared of what may come out...lol

Is there a psychiatrist in the house? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:35 pm 

Well, I think he needs one...I mean, in one thread he's trying to make out that him and Mr Iqbal are different people, but in this one he's saying they're the same people - not a very credible strategy :lol:

But then if he makes an elementary mistake like that then it just demonstrates how deluded he is about this big scoop he has, that is assuming he even thinks he has one. :^o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:09 pm 

Isn't it sad then when we have more and more drivers getting stabbed and killed, that some, loosely associated with the trade, are only concerned that Febs stats appeared on a thred in Januaury? [-(

Maybe if some people stopped pouncing off the trade, then they might gain a little bit of respect. Certainly not from me, but maybe some softy out there. :-$

Alex

Simply the best taxi forum in the whole wide world. www.taxi-driver.co.uk

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3