Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:11 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:27 pm 

Sussex wrote:
Skull wrote:
Could it be that a complaint has been made to the company hosting the TDO website and forum on it's servers? I take it TDO doesn't have it's own independent server while using the hosting company solely as an up-link to the web? :-|

I very much doubt the ISP would give a monkeys about a piffling little ruck on here.

Still at least Mulder and Scully from the liars will have yet another conspiracy to investigate soon. :wink:

I know from experience the minute an ISP in this country gets a complaint they shut the site down or force the site owner to remove the the material complained about, regardless of whether or not its factually correct.

The ISP is only concerned that the material is hosted on their servers, this can make them liable in the event of a claim.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:47 pm 
Sussex wrote:
Skull wrote:
Could it be that a complaint has been made to the company hosting the TDO website and forum on it's servers? I take it TDO doesn't have it's own independent server while using the hosting company solely as an up-link to the web? :-|

I very much doubt the ISP would give a monkeys about a piffling little ruck on here.

Still at least Mulder and Scully from the liars will have yet another conspiracy to investigate soon. :wink:

Someones coming to see you :D :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:35 pm 

Nigel wrote:
Someones coming to see you :D :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:45 pm 

Sussex wrote:
GA wrote:
The problem here is that JD has, in my opinion, overstepped the mark in the unsubstantiated allegations he made against another member ........... and I'm really glad to see the real admin of the site have at last resumed some control.

I wonder why people didn't slag him off when he was disecting the pinkies. :?

Sussex I have not slagged JD off ............... I simply asked him why he had embarked on a personal crusade against a member of the forum who rightly deserves a good reputation.

We have had many disagreements over the years and I suppose we have been close to the knuckle on more than one occasion, but we have never ever stooped to the depths that JD did with regard this condition.

Anyway ............ maybe we can now get back to arguing issues.

B. Lucky :D

TF pi$$ed on his chips.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:48 pm 

Skull wrote:
Sussex wrote:
Skull wrote:

I know from experience the minute an ISP in this country gets a complaint they shut the site down or force the site owner to remove the the material complained about, regardless of whether or not its factually correct.

The ISP is only concerned that the material is hosted on their servers, this can make them liable in the event of a claim.

To the best of my knowledge no complaint was made to the ISP or anyone else concerning this site generally or that thread specifically.

The real admin of this site seem to have made a decision .................... and that decision was very much theirs to make.

TF pi$$ed on his chips.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:54 pm 

GA wrote:
Sussex I have not slagged JD off

So calling someone a liar is a term of endearment? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:59 pm 

Sussex wrote:
GA wrote:

If you had a pound for every time you had used that word, you would probably be able to afford at least 3 plates :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:04 am 

skippy41 wrote:
Mr T I thought we lived in a democracy, freedoms of speech and all that, and on this site we could express out views openly, even if not all support that view, it is debated with some vigor

Ps did you wash your hands :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So if somebody decides to get up one morning and use this forum to personally attack you, you would think it acceptable? he well stepped over the line of debate, and even reason... in my opinion that is...

ps...I always wash my hands after using the computer when JD been on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:33 am 

Sussex wrote:
GA wrote:

Absolutely not Sussex ................. but what do you want me to call someone who doesn't tell the truth.

Now I'm not just talking about the content of his threads Sussex ............... I'm talking about how he obtained his information.

TF pi$$ed on his chips.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:48 am 

MR T wrote:
If you had a pound for every time you had used that word, you would probably be able to afford at least 3 plates :evil:

When I say it I mean it, and I don't forget 24 hours later that I said it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:50 am 

GA wrote:
Absolutely not Sussex ................. but what do you want me to call someone who doesn't tell the truth.

I would call them a liar, but that's not we are discussing.

You may have the memory of a gnat, it's just I don't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:32 am 

Sussex wrote:
Skull wrote:

You used the "L" word here, Sussex.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:04 pm 

I would have thought JD would have been on to defend himself, :?: :?: unless admin has stopped him, or given him the boot, if it is the latter that is no way to stop someone expressing themselves or there views, so where is he, and where has ELL Tell gone ????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:47 pm 

Has anyone thought that he could be on a beach somewhere not giving 2 F's about whats going on here? 8)
Talk about kickin a bloke when his backs turned........................

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:48 pm 

skippy41 wrote:
I would have thought JD would have been on to defend himself, :?: :?: unless admin has stopped him, or given him the boot, if it is the latter that is no way to stop someone expressing themselves or there views, so where is he, and where has ELL Tell gone ????

Perhaps he's rubbin the oil in........................................ :lol: