Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:48 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: just the man
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:04 am 

just read Wayne Casey bit on the NTA web site, just the man to set up an independent which i am sure not get taken over like the NTTG was.

well wayne i cant think of any one better as chairman as you. i will ask my members to put in the fund. Mr T as Treasurey and this time any money over to be given to Charity.

The Hackney Association Ltd
bbha@btinternet.com

Post subject: Re: just the man
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:26 pm 

I see well that say's a lot [-X

bbha@btinternet.com

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:18 pm 

Charlie... I recently contacted the new chair( Trevor Bowler from Blackpool) of the NTTG..( approximately two weeks ago ) as to when they would be holding this year's annual General Meeting.... and also for a list of members...... the members are obviously all the associations that paid into it...... none of us have left it.... only resigned as committee members.... and the constitution requires for a new committee to be elected....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:20 pm 

charles007 wrote:
just read Wayne Casey bit on the NTA web site, just the man to set up an independent which i am sure not get taken over like the NTTG was.

well wayne i cant think of any one better as chairman as you. i will ask my members to put in the fund. Mr T as Treasurey and this time any money over to be given to Charity.

High praise indeed.

And an invitation Mr Casey can't refuse. :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:05 pm 

Tell trevor hes missed here...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:07 pm 

blackpool wrote:
Tell trevor hes missed here...

He lives in Blackpool or thereabout

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:27 pm 

He lives in preston mate,he might of worked here but couldnt live :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:46 pm 

charles007 wrote:

"Casey is a very stupid man. The NTA member are not stupid, they are very clever. I can't understand how such clever people came to elect such a stupid person."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:41 pm 

Comical Ali wrote:
charles007 wrote:

"Casey is a very stupid man. The NTA member are not stupid, they are very clever. I can't understand how such clever people came to elect such a stupid person."

G F Y S

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:05 am 

MR T wrote:
Comical Ali wrote:
charles007 wrote:

G F Y S

:?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:30 am 
Comical Ali wrote:
charles007 wrote:

Well, lets hear your global solutions then mate, how you can label CC stupid is beyond me, seems like someone with his eyes open to what is happening and wants to stop others making decisions that may well make things worse long term, at least the guy stands up, he's not hiding behind a screen name is he. :-$

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:38 am 

well wayne i cant think of any one better as chairman as you. i will ask my members to put in the fund. Mr T as Treasurey and this time any money over to be given to Charity.[/quote]

"Casey is a very stupid man. The NTA member are not stupid, they are very clever. I can't understand how such clever people came to elect such a stupid person."[/quote]
G F Y S[/quote]

:?[/quote]
go ......

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:55 am 

toots wrote:

G F Y S[/quote]

:?[/quote]
go fook your self.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:22 am 

Am I the only one who gets it?

Or am I the only one who doesn't? :-k

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:39 am 

MR T wrote:
Charlie... I recently contacted the new chair( Trevor Bowler from Blackpool) of the NTTG..( approximately two weeks ago ) as to when they would be holding this year's annual General Meeting.... and also for a list of members...... the members are obviously all the associations that paid into it...... none of us have left it.... only resigned as committee members.... and the constitution requires for a new committee to be elected....

the Problem Mr T, he may be the chair but who is pulling the strings, and dont forget i did not resigned i was kick out. good thought but Mr Bowler can be a little two faced when he wants.

I stand by what I said cc would bring all together and is respected thought out the trade and can be trusted it may be the NTA would not like it but i think this is biger then the OFT, The NTA SHOULD BE LEADING THE WAY BUT IT ALL COMES DOWN TO COST, and we need all grassroots trade members, there were two many of the nttg who were not happy
it will be intresting to see if you get the membership list.

bbha@btinternet.com