Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:25 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: What is the NTTG.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:57 am 

captain cab wrote:
MR T wrote:
I wonder if the NTTG will send a responsive in claiming that their a national Taxi Association... It would be a bit fraudulent seeing as they have lost contact with half the association's and the rest took a vote of no confidence in the committee.... so at best they could only claim to represent one retired very old man from Blackpool and half a dozen extremely frightened Liverpool hackney drivers..... :shock:

harsh.....but i was looking for their response to the select committee circa 2011?

I don't think Mr Bowler was awake then.. or maybe it's in with the accounts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:59 am 

MR T wrote:
I don't think Mr Bowler was a wake then.. or maybe it in with the accounts

Its a wee bit sad that the best response comes from a wee outpost of Northern England?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:04 am 

captain cab wrote:
MR T wrote:
I don't think Mr Bowler was a wake then.. or maybe it in with the accounts

Its a wee bit sad that the best response comes from a wee outpost of Northern England?

I most admit that Skippy surprised me :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:11 am 

MR T wrote:
I most admit that Skippy surprised me :D

Yeah I thought that too

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:35 pm 

Well the NTTG, most think i am a windbag all talk, well I make it Public I have now Instructed a Barrister friend to look at NTTG. it realy P****s me off when pepole dont reply to Email. Well Done NTTG #-o #-o I neen what what i say.

At the AGM all that was asked for was what Members had the right to. =D> =D>

The Hackney Association Ltd
bbha@btinternet.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:49 pm 

charles007 wrote:
Well the NTTG, most think i am a windbag all talk, well I make it Public I have now Instructed a Barrister friend to look at NTTG. it realy P****s me off when pepole dont reply to Email. Well Done NTTG #-o #-o I neen what what i say.

I understand why you are doing what you are doing, and maybe I might do likewise, but please remind me what you think you can achieve by this course of action.

That association has no credibility with anyone, whereas even you worse critics can't say you sit around doing nothing.

In short f*** em, leave them alone to wither and die.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:15 pm 

Sussex wrote:
charles007 wrote:

I understand why you are doing what you are doing, and maybe I might do likewise, but please remind me what you think you can achieve by this course of action.

That association has no credibility with anyone, whereas even you worse critics can't say you sit around doing nothing.

In short f*** em, leave them alone to wither and die.

Not with £17.000 which belong to Members, if they pay it to a Childrens Charity all will be fine, or stand down and let others run the NTTG, some one as to be make some one accounterble.

The Hackney Association Ltd
bbha@btinternet.com

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:05 pm 

what happened at the NTTG.. AGM... well were do we start.... firstly the members had to force the AGM to take place.... the committee refused to abide by the constitution, and what we found out was that they were the equivalent to squatters..

Each so-called committee member was asked who they were and who they represented, the outcome was that none of them including the chairman Trevor Bowler was a elected representative of the member associations.

It was clearly explained to them that the four key positions... which are.. chairman.. deputy chairman... Secretary... and treasurer... have to be elected by the member associations..... which they refuse to accept...

They were asked to explain why £2,000 had been donated to the Manchester cab committee.... they stated that it was only a loan and was being repaid back..... but that is not the way the Manchester cab committee viewed it at the time.... they were asked to produce the accounts.... the only accounts they could produce was for 2006 .

They were asked about the £17,000 that have been ring-fenced at a previous AGM known as the fighting fund and why they were using it as general expenses... to which they have no answer.

In the end.. there was a vote of no confidence in this unelected committee. and they were suspended by the member associations from acting as a NTTG committee .

This group of people are acting purely on their own... and are falsely portraying themselves as to something they are not... and as to this date still have not been forthcoming with any of the missing accounts...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14