Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:56 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:26 pm
Posts: 8044
Trade meeting about the Law commission and what's going on, for all taxi drivers and PH. WECC Everton Brow entrance
1:30pm Tuesday 17th July 2012

_________________
Justice for the 96. It has only taken 27 years...........repeat the same lies for 27 years and the truth sounds strange to people!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:22 pm
Posts: 14142
Location: On the move
Ffs I'm in Aberdeen :sad:

_________________
Note to self: Just because it pops into my head does NOT mean it should come out of my mouth!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:25 pm
Posts: 36925
Location: Wayneistan
I love a lynch mob :lol:

_________________
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
George Carlin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2003 7:30 pm
Posts: 43343
Location: 1066 Country
MR T wrote:
Trade meeting about the Law commission and what's going on, for all taxi drivers and PH. WECC Everton Brow entrance
1:30pm Tuesday 17th July 2012

In some respect you have to feel for the Liverpool taxi trade, as it seems the LC have got it in for them.

End of plate premiums and cross border legalized. Well done Unite.

_________________
IDFIMH


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:26 pm
Posts: 8044
Sussex wrote:
MR T wrote:
Trade meeting about the Law commission and what's going on, for all taxi drivers and PH. WECC Everton Brow entrance
1:30pm Tuesday 17th July 2012

In some respect you have to feel for the Liverpool taxi trade, as it seems the LC have got it in for them.

End of plate premiums and cross border legalized. Well done Unite.


Don't you mean... thank you very much Pippa Brown

_________________
Justice for the 96. It has only taken 27 years...........repeat the same lies for 27 years and the truth sounds strange to people!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:26 pm
Posts: 8044
captain cab wrote:
I love a lynch mob :lol:

I'll hold your hand... you'll be safe :D

_________________
Justice for the 96. It has only taken 27 years...........repeat the same lies for 27 years and the truth sounds strange to people!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:26 pm
Posts: 8044
toots wrote:
Ffs I'm in Aberdeen :sad:

Imagine missing out... on all those men.. :lol: :lol:

_________________
Justice for the 96. It has only taken 27 years...........repeat the same lies for 27 years and the truth sounds strange to people!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:25 pm
Posts: 36925
Location: Wayneistan
MR T wrote:
captain cab wrote:
I love a lynch mob :lol:

I'll hold your hand... you'll be safe :D



i aint got an invite :roll:

_________________
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
George Carlin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:26 pm
Posts: 8044
captain cab wrote:
MR T wrote:
captain cab wrote:
I love a lynch mob :lol:

I'll hold your hand... you'll be safe :D



i aint got an invite :roll:

for all taxi drivers and PH.

_________________
Justice for the 96. It has only taken 27 years...........repeat the same lies for 27 years and the truth sounds strange to people!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:25 pm
Posts: 36925
Location: Wayneistan
MR T wrote:
for all taxi drivers and PH.



good, have it at club 35 in Carlisle and I may turn up :lol:

_________________
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
George Carlin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:26 pm
Posts: 8044
captain cab wrote:
MR T wrote:
for all taxi drivers and PH.



good, have it at club 35 in Carlisle and I may turn up :lol:

wimp

_________________
Justice for the 96. It has only taken 27 years...........repeat the same lies for 27 years and the truth sounds strange to people!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:25 pm
Posts: 36925
Location: Wayneistan
MR T wrote:
wimp



pay me a days wages, pay me my fuel and i'll think about it.....why should it cost me money :roll:

_________________
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
George Carlin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:26 pm
Posts: 8044
captain cab wrote:
MR T wrote:
wimp



pay me a days wages, pay me my fuel and i'll think about it.....why should it cost me money :roll:

Because your a mug... and you care :D

_________________
Justice for the 96. It has only taken 27 years...........repeat the same lies for 27 years and the truth sounds strange to people!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:22 pm
Posts: 14142
Location: On the move
MR T wrote:
toots wrote:
Ffs I'm in Aberdeen :sad:

Imagine missing out... on all those men.. :lol: :lol:


Never mind I've survived so far, I'm sure I'll be ok :D

_________________
Note to self: Just because it pops into my head does NOT mean it should come out of my mouth!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:25 pm
Posts: 36925
Location: Wayneistan
MR T wrote:
Because your a mug... and you care :D


yep, still wont be there :lol:

_________________
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
George Carlin


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group