Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:02 pm 

grandad wrote:
Sussex wrote:
edders23 wrote:
I think a few of you are missing a major point here

Indeed, I very much doubt the queue jumping caused him to kill him twin brother and his lawyer.

They probably made off without paying.

Maybe his lawyer mentioned the Equalities Act to him. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:02 pm 

Sussex wrote:
Indeed, I very much doubt the queue jumping caused him to kill him twin brother and his lawyer.

I think that was something to do with his mams will.

Its rumoured he knew a number of the people he seemed to murder at 'random'. The theft offence at Sellafield that got him the boot in 1990.....a ex sellafield security guy and ex sellafield trade unionist both murdered, one of the woman also worked at sellafield during his time there.

On another note, my mother in laws best freind appears to have had a lucky escape in Egremont......the nutcase asked her the time......20 yards down the road was a body.

CC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:47 am 

Cumbria killer cabbie Derrick Bird leaves £105K in his will

28/09/2010

tha killer taxi driver who gunned down 12 people before shooting himself left a £105,000 estate.

Deranged Derrick Bird, 52, who was thought to be penniless, was believed to have gone on his deadly Cumbria spree in June because of a dispute with his twin David over their dad Joseph's will and a possible tax investigation.

Now, because he died intestate, his ex-partner Linda Ann Mills, 48, and their elder son Graeme, 28, will split any savings and the proceeds of his two-up, two-down terrace in Rowrah.

Bird killed David, who had been left £25,000 by their father, and 11 others.

He wounded another 25 as he evaded police while firing at strangers as well as people he felt had harmed him in a rampage that began in Lamplugh and ended in woodland near Boot.

His other son by Miss Mills - 16-yearold Jamie - was not mentioned in a probate Letter of Administration filed last Friday. Nor was Bird's mother Mary, 87, or other brother Brian, 58, who was also left out of Joseph Bird's will.

Source; http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -22592808/

Brummie Cabbie.

Type a message, post your news,
Disagree with other members' views;
But please, do have some decorum,
When debating on the TDO Forum.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6