UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:25 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:08 pm 
captain cab wrote:
Quote:
its put GATESHEAD ON THE MAP AND NO ITS NOT HELD THERE FOR ELECTIONEERING

Yorkie, I trust you are being a tad ironic with that statement.

Mr Prescot stated during the North East assembly vote, a no vote was a vote for the tories, one and one sometimes equals two :wink:

Captain cab

did he? poor Mick says local councillors dont know about the unelected assembly.

yes Captain I see what you mean, they are getting wealthy up there now

everbody seems to be wearing a tan until it rains? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:51 pm 
Yorkie wrote:
first of all there is no risk of terrorist attack, the attacks are likely from Countryside alliance, and Fathers for Justice.

Yeah Yorkie, thats why they are spending £2.4m on security, that why Fathers for Justice got a bloke on the top of the Tyne Bridge on the morning the conferance started and why the Countryside Alliance have marched through the City today.

Yeah the police and security forces are focusing on these two groups aren't they you stupid [edited by admin].

Yorkie wrote:
simple arithmatic makes you look stupid, that arithmatic says these people will want taxis and will leave the ring of steel.

No evidence of this has been experienced at all, those who leave the ring of steel do so on foot and walk into the City Centre, with the amount of congestion on the roads its actually quicker to do that than get a taxi.

Yorkie wrote:
probably Deans will sort the problem out as you lot seem incapable.

So your suggesting that one company can work out how to get cars into an area that is closed with armed guards stopping ANY vehicle from gaining access but another or a drivers organisation cannot.

Yorkie wrote:
Pity Mick you insist on complete misrepresentation of the facts we gaurantee £1,000 per week from our office there is street work on top, dont take the [edited by admin] Mick.

Who's Mick, I am Gateshead Angel, refer to me as such or I will continue to refer to you by your name.

So when I say that A company guarentee £1000 per week from its office, I'm misrepresenting the facts because you guarentee £1000 per week from your office WITHOUT the street work, I think your loosing it you old fool, get a grip of your thoughts instead of that excuse for a manhood.

B. Lucky :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:22 am 
Mick,

I cannot believe you cannot work this lot out!

Terrorists, do you know how easy it is to be a delegate at that conference?
any terrorist could have got a pass. wonder if Nige actually did?

and your T and G brothers they are there!

and you call me stupid?

kin ell you should be right there selling bottles of fast tan, [edited by admin] the taxis for a week.

you could finish the extension then!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:24 am 
2.4 million on security!

the labour party aint got 2.4 million.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:26 am 

Quote:
2.4 million on security!

the labour party aint got 2.4 million.

No your probably right, Mr Formula ones money can only go so far :wink:

I suppose either to good tax payers in Gateshead / The North East will foot the bill. :shock:

But come on Yorkie mate, be consistent, how much money on hotels will delegates pay for 2.4 millon? I doubt it. :shock:

GA has a valid point. :shock:

Captain cab

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:10 am 
THE REASON FOR THE SECUTITY IS TO MAKE HIS tAND g BROTHERS SAFE BUT 2.4 MILLION IS WELL, UNLIKELY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:40 am 

Quote:
THE REASON FOR THE SECUTITY IS TO MAKE HIS tAND g BROTHERS SAFE BUT 2.4 MILLION IS WELL, UNLIKELY

What I can't work out is why the local trade are so p****ed off about this vist.

Other forward thinking Citys welcome all these types of get togethers with open arms, and in the most cases open cab doors.

But one manor thinks that having thousands of extra people, in the quiest month of the year, is a bad thing.

Nuff said. :shock: