Taxi Driver Online
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/

Plank has a 28 day rest.
http://www.taxi-driver.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=174
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Alex [ Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Plank has a 28 day rest.

I have a touch of sympathy for the lad, but he was a pillock for doing what he did.

But finally he has accepted his punishment, which in the grand scale of things isn't that bad.

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/displ ... PK=8017421

However if he accepted the ban a month ago, he would have been able to work like a so and so over Xmas, and made up for it.

A plank indeed, but not a bad lad. :wink:

Alex

Author:  Nidge2 [ Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:21 am ]
Post subject: 

Alex please get your facts right first, he left the trade in October he is no longer working in the trade. This case didn't even get to court.

Author:  Alex [ Sun Dec 07, 2003 4:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

And it said that in the article did it?

Perhaps I was a bit naive in believing a newspaper, but without the crystal ball it's not an exact science.

But the facts of the case, are the facts of the case. The lad was a plank for doing what he did.

If he has left the trade, then why on earth did he even bother with the appeal process?

Alex

Author:  Sussex [ Sun Dec 07, 2003 4:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

Alex wrote:
If he has left the trade, then why on earth did he even bother with the appeal process?

Alex


Because he is a plank. :D

Author:  Nidge2 [ Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

Alex wrote:
And it said that in the article did it?

Perhaps I was a bit naive in believing a newspaper, but without the crystal ball it's not an exact science.

But the facts of the case, are the facts of the case. The lad was a plank for doing what he did.

If he has left the trade, then why on earth did he even bother with the appeal process?

Alex


Might have been a plank but the same still applies get ya facts right.

Author:  Sussex [ Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

I think you are being a bit stupid there Nigel.

Alex takes a newspaper article and quotes from that. In the same way as some believe what they read in CTN.

Stones and glasshouses spring to mind.

Author:  Nidge2 [ Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sussex Man wrote:
Stones and glasshouses spring to mind.


??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Author:  Cgull [ Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

Im not sure about the facts of this story. But i will say that i have learnt more about the ins and outs of the taxi game in the last few months on here. Than i have the years i have been in my cab.

For the first time since i started ive been able to tell some of the other lads things. Instead of driving them mad with my questions.

So thank you all.

Author:  Guest [ Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:12 am ]
Post subject: 

Cgull wrote:
Im not sure about the facts of this story. But i will say that i have learnt more about the ins and outs of the taxi game in the last few months on here. Than i have the years i have been in my cab.

For the first time since i started ive been able to tell some of the other lads things. Instead of driving them mad with my questions.

So thank you all.


have you learned any poetry my boy,
or with that you go so coy,
This forum is the best,
beccause it brings the news ,with us to test.
it was the first with oft,
no other forum the same day, to be
so when you are next on rank,
use the knowledge to fill your bank.

Paddington Bill

Author:  Guest [ Wed Dec 10, 2003 10:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

I thought thatlast line was gonna end with something else...

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/