Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:50 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Minicab Rapist Jailed.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:03 pm 

Latest News

Minicab rapist jailed
An illegal mini-cab driver has been sentenced to six-years' imprisonment for raping a woman who fell asleep in his car.

Muhammed Abrar was found guilty of rape following a five-day trial.

The Wandsworth Sapphire Unit arrested Abrar thanks to CCTV and DNA evidence.

Abrar had claimed that he had consensual sex with the woman, which the jury rejected unanimously.

Detective Constable Barry Smith, Wandsworth Sapphire Unit, said:

"This man took advantage of a vulnerable woman who had fallen asleep in his car and then lied to try and cover up his crime.

"Despite overwhelming evidence he denied the charge and forced the victim to give evidence about her ordeal in court. She has been left extremely distressed.

"This case shows the importance of making sure you only use licensed taxis and cabs to get yourself home safely - especially when you are more vulnerable because of alcohol."

For more details about how to stay safe when travelling home and more about the work of the Met's Sapphire teams, visit the Sapphire site .

Bulletin 0000000266 12 September 2005

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:19 pm 

Makes you wonder why local authorities would rather see an increase in the Ph fleet while keeping a cap on taxi numbers?

Must be because they haven't reached their rape quota yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:36 pm 

Skull wrote:
Makes you wonder why local authorities would rather see an increase in the Ph fleet while keeping a cap on taxi numbers?

I saw a skull in the museum last week. Nothing inside.

With puerile comments like yours, is there anything in your skull, Skull?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:17 pm 

jimbo wrote:
Skull wrote:

I take it this refers back to the comments you made in you previous post on the Cardiff topic Jimbo.

If you want to insult someone you should try being a little less transparent about the motivation behind it. You have nothing to prove to me, reading your post about the barrister proved beyond a shadow of a doubt you are an asshole.

You tried and failed to achieve the moral high ground at the expense of one of your colleagues and got found out by everyone reading the posts.

Try and face your inadequacies Jimbo and leave the thinking to the grown ups.
:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:47 pm 

Skull wrote:

Same old s&*t stirring from greenbadgebigot - read it again - it says illegal mini-cab driver.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:01 pm 

blobby wrote:
Skull wrote:

Same old s&*t stirring from greenbadgebigot - read it again - it says illegal mini-cab driver.

Is there a difference? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:53 pm 

Skull wrote:
blobby wrote:
Skull wrote:

Is there a difference? :lol:

Nope.

'taxee taxee, geeve me some wurk as my offeece has too many drrivers'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:55 pm 

blobby wrote:
Skull wrote:

Or one of your (cough) legitimate colleagues touting? Thats also Illegal, but it seems most of your side does'nt grasp that too well? :-|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:02 am 
I have been watching this site now for a number of months, and the same three people are always shown up to be liars and nincompoops they are T.D.O J.D and SUSSEX, as soon as this happens people just disappear, I must say it all seems very strange to me, it seems as long as you agree with T.D.O. you are OK but if you disagree then proof you are gone. it seems wrong to me that three women are allowed to get away with this.BEN :lol: :lol: :wink: :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:44 am 

ben wrote:
I have been watching this site now for a number of months, and the same three people are always shown up to be liars and nincompoops they are T.D.O J.D and SUSSEX, as soon as this happens people just disappear, I must say it all seems very strange to me, it seems as long as you agree with T.D.O. you are OK but if you disagree then proof you are gone. it seems wrong to me that three women are allowed to get away with this.BEN :lol: :lol: :wink: :cry:

Yes, it has been said Dusty is an old woman, but it is'nt an automatic bar to disagree with him or her, or both.

Just be prepared for a drawn out debate. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:52 am 

greenbadgecabby wrote:
ben wrote:

Yes, it has been said Dusty is an old woman, but it is'nt an automatic bar to disagree with him or her, or both.

Just be prepared for a drawn out debate. :wink:

I think you are wasting your time GBC I know this lot and cowards they may be, children they maybe and dickheads they maybe but open to reasoned argument they are not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:47 am 

ben wrote:

Now where have I heard that before? :-k

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:08 am 

Skull wrote:
jimbo wrote:
Skull wrote:

I take it this refers back to the comments you made in you previous post on the Cardiff topic Jimbo.

If you want to insult someone you should try being a little less transparent about the motivation behind it. You have nothing to prove to me, reading your post about the barrister proved beyond a shadow of a doubt you are an asshole.

You tried and failed to achieve the moral high ground at the expense of one of your colleagues and got found out by everyone reading the posts.

NO. It refers to your "Rape Quota" So, so, funny. (not).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:16 pm 

jimbo wrote:
Skull wrote:
jimbo wrote:
Skull wrote:

NO. It refers to your "Rape Quota" So, so, funny. (not).

Pushing the boat out a bit with that reply Jimbo, like I said before leave the thinking to the grown ups.

BTW who said I was trying to be funny, the comment I made was as valid then as it is now. If Councillor were truly concerned over women getting raped they would do all in their power to give them the safest mod of transport possible i.e. licensed taxis.

You chose to see the post the way you wanted to Jimbo and your inadequacies betrayed you. These same inadequacies were apparent in your previous post about the barrister.

If you need to feel good about yourself at someone else's expense I suggest you pick an easier victim next time round.
:-|

I would also think about who you might be taking your insecurities out on.

I suspect they did nothing to deserve the psychological or physical punishment you put upon them and are least able to defend themselves as is always the case?
:-|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:39 pm 

I looked up "Skull" in my dictionary. It made me laugh.

There is nothing I like better than a verbal assault from a RISP. I've just had you promoted to a FRISP for it. Well done.