Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Thrown anyone out lately
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:50 am 

Location: Grim North, Carrot Crunchers and Codhead Country, North of Watford Gap
Well tonight was the first time I've thrown someone out of the cab tonight in about 18 months, two couples, thought when I first came to pick them up, my instinct told me they could be trouble, but it was to late they was in the cab, so it was to be, they was [edited by admin] ing about in the back, I stopped the cab and told em, [edited by admin] about any more and thats it your out, sit quitely and I'll take you onwards, I told em

So the dick in the front said to me he was getting upset with my attitude, he said your contracted to take me home, then the other bloke started in the back with the big gob, I ain't going anywhere now, all of you out, I told them

They got out but with a bit of a scene, it looked like they wanted violence, lucky enough a cab over took me saw what was going on and pulled up, plus a cab pulled up behind, out of both cabs got two big lads, both drivers and the ejected customers went on their way with no trouble

now thats standing together and protecting your own, thanks to those drivers who pulled over to assist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:53 am 

Thats how it should be, its a good feeling to know your not on your own out there with all the muppets.
They need to realise your doing a job not a favour!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:55 pm 

Stinky Pete wrote:
now thats standing together and protecting your own, thanks to those drivers who pulled over to assist.

I think that happens more times than not. =D>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:19 am 

I tried to throw Livingstone out, sadly though like the majority of people who live outside the London boroughs, I get no say in who governs my working conditions in London on a day to day basis.

Good old democracy. :-|