Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:08 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:31 pm 
The new fare increase proposed by the Council was today accepted by the licensing panel. Me along with the other trade Representatives sat through a pointless meeting only to be told that the fare increase the Council proposed will be accepted by the panel. This meeting was sorted before it even started. Also which person on here has been feeding our licensing officer information? You don't have to be a scientist to work that out do you?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:29 pm 
Nidge wrote:
The new fare increase proposed by the Council was today accepted by the licensing panel. Me along with the other trade Representatives sat through a pointless meeting only to be told that the fare increase the Council proposed will be accepted by the panel. This meeting was sorted before it even started. Also which person on here has been feeding our licensing officer information? You don't have to be a scientist to work that out do you?

Well don't keep it to yourself Nigel, Its common knowledge that I spoke to the licensing office, if you're referring to me perhaps you could tell us all just what information you assume was given?

Best wishes

JD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:32 pm 
John Davies wrote:
Nidge wrote:

Well don't keep it to yourself Nigel, Its common knowledge that I spoke to the licensing office, if you're referring to me perhaps you could tell us all just what information you assume was given?

Best wishes

JD

Just he knew to much about me that's all.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:03 pm 
Nidge wrote:
John Davies wrote:
Nidge wrote:

Best wishes

JD

Well I can assure you Nigel, in my conversation with your licensing Authority you name or anyone else’s name for that matter was never mentioned.

I can't say I know you or indeed know anything about you, so who ever it was you assume spoke to you're licensing department must have had a far greater knowledge of you than I.

Just for the record I'm not in the business of talking about people I know, or don't know. The only thing I'm interested in are the facts relating to our trade. I have no desire to know any personal details about anyone on this forum.

I hope that clears that up but I would still be interesting to know what it was they knew about you that we don’t lol just joking.

Best wishes

JD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:21 pm 

Nidge wrote:

Maybe your just a taxi driving legend nidge! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:58 pm 
John Davies wrote:
Nidge wrote:
John Davies wrote:
Nidge wrote:

Best wishes

JD

Well I can assure you Nigel, in my conversation with your licensing Authority you name or anyone else’s name for that matter was never mentioned.

I can't say I know you or indeed know anything about you, so who ever it was you assume spoke to you're licensing department must have had a far greater knowledge of you than I.

Just for the record I'm not in the business of talking about people I know, or don't know. The only thing I'm interested in are the facts relating to our trade. I have no desire to know any personal details about anyone on this forum.

I hope that clears that up but I would still be interesting to know what it was they knew about you that we don’t lol just joking.

Best wishes

JD

He was on about what was said previous to the meeting, what I had stated to people on TPH.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:59 pm 
steveo wrote:
Nidge wrote:

Maybe your just a taxi driving legend nidge! :lol:

Ah that could be it Steve 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 8:10 pm 
Nidge wrote:

He was on about what was said previous to the meeting, what I had stated to people on TPH.

What's TPH?

Best wishes

JD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:08 pm 
It was his own site, so in other words you are in the clear John. :D

Methinks a Yorkie is the one who is going to be blamed. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:52 am 
Anonymous wrote:

this site is as public as you can get, and licensing officers come on and licensing officers talk to one another. :shock:

I have to say I cannot stop laughing, I mean Nige you have put on every posting something complementary abou Mansfield! :-o

tell you what to do, get him down to London and ply him with drink
it will work wonders :lol:

do you care what the licensing officers think? :roll:

just the same as people on here :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:56 am 
Anonymous wrote:

Nope