Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:34 pm 

grandad wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
TORY VERMIN IN ACTION

SHUT A&E'S PEOPLE DIE
SACK FOOD INSPECTORS YOU GET HORSE MEAT AND PREVIOUSLY CJD
CUT PROTECTIVE REGULATIONS PEOPLE DIE HEALTH AND SAFETY BUILDING SITES LEAD THE QUEUE :D FIND ANYONE PREPARED TO REPRESENT WORKERS ON HEALTH AND SAFETY BLACK LIST THEM

REMOVE BANKING REGULATION AND THEY STEAL FROM YOU RUN DRUGS AND SELL YOU USELESS PRODUCTS, BANKRUPT THEIR BANKS YOU BAIL EM OUT AND THEY PAY THEMSELVES BONUS'S FOR BANKRUPTING THEIR BANKS.

NOW I DONT KNOW IF ITS ME BUT ALL THIS SEEMS SHALL WE SAY CORRUPT :?: :?: :?:
AND OF COURSE GIVE THEMSELVES TAX CUTS HE HE WHILST REMOVING VITAL BENEFITS FROM THOSE WHO HAVE PAID IN FOR THEM eusasmiles.zip
THEN THERES THE OH WHY GO ON ITS PLAIN TO SEE THIS NATION IS BEING RAPED AND PILLAGED BY GANGSTERS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Has your caps lock key got stuck?

Spot on though.

This country is morally bankrupt as well as financially.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:29 pm 

gusmac wrote:
Spot on though.

"THIS" country? do you mean England or Scottishland?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:34 pm 

wannabeeahack wrote:
gusmac wrote:
Spot on though.

Well according to the UK government, we are all as English as you :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:54 pm 

gusmac wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
gusmac wrote:
Spot on though.

Well according to the UK government, we are all as English as you :wink:

but you chose freedom!

lol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:06 pm 

No, I choose independence. 8)

None of which changes the fact that this country is morally and financially bankrupt. Want to discuss that, instead of changing the subject?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:12 pm 

gusmac wrote:
grandad wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
TORY VERMIN IN ACTION

SHUT A&E'S PEOPLE DIE
SACK FOOD INSPECTORS YOU GET HORSE MEAT AND PREVIOUSLY CJD
CUT PROTECTIVE REGULATIONS PEOPLE DIE HEALTH AND SAFETY BUILDING SITES LEAD THE QUEUE :D FIND ANYONE PREPARED TO REPRESENT WORKERS ON HEALTH AND SAFETY BLACK LIST THEM

REMOVE BANKING REGULATION AND THEY STEAL FROM YOU RUN DRUGS AND SELL YOU USELESS PRODUCTS, BANKRUPT THEIR BANKS YOU BAIL EM OUT AND THEY PAY THEMSELVES BONUS'S FOR BANKRUPTING THEIR BANKS.

NOW I DONT KNOW IF ITS ME BUT ALL THIS SEEMS SHALL WE SAY CORRUPT :?: :?: :?:
AND OF COURSE GIVE THEMSELVES TAX CUTS HE HE WHILST REMOVING VITAL BENEFITS FROM THOSE WHO HAVE PAID IN FOR THEM eusasmiles.zip
THEN THERES THE OH WHY GO ON ITS PLAIN TO SEE THIS NATION IS BEING RAPED AND PILLAGED BY GANGSTERS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Has your caps lock key got stuck?

Spot on th

Given how thick most are on here GRAMPS I thought it appropriate to SHOUT the message :badgrin: :badgrin:

Thanks for the support Gus cant figure out how to respond to your pm but tried to send "never mind eh"

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:44 pm 

Most of us are led like sheep from daily mail headlines of immigrants bleeding us dry or dss cheats ect ect.The reality is those at the top are bleeding us dry ! I think you'll find tax evasion by the wealthy costs us seven or eight times more but you dont get those headlines in your rag,only the were all in it together crap.What chance have you got of getting into the top jobs or positions in this country if you haven't got a privileged background or wealthy parents to fund you ? How many on the frontline of politics haven't been been privately educated ? Were getting more and more screwed and they know it,just how long till the bubble really bursts.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:11 pm 

gusmac wrote:

None of which changes the fact that this country is morally and financially bankrupt. Want to discuss that, instead of changing the subject?

Not with someone intent on independence

why would you bother?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:11 pm 

blackpool wrote:
Most of us are led like sheep from daily mail headlines of immigrants bleeding us dry or dss cheats ect ect.The reality is those at the top are bleeding us dry ! I think you'll find tax evasion by the wealthy costs us seven or eight times more but you dont get those headlines in your rag,only the were all in it together crap.What chance have you got of getting into the top jobs or positions in this country if you haven't got a privileged background or wealthy parents to fund you ? How many on the frontline of politics haven't been been privately educated ? Were getting more and more screwed and they know it,just how long till the bubble really bursts.

just wish i was nearer the fecking top....PMSL

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:28 pm 

wannabeeahack wrote:
blackpool wrote:

Not likely. They only let you think you're a player in their game. In reality you are the game.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:29 pm 

wannabeeahack wrote:
gusmac wrote:

why would you bother?

I wouldn't. You're really not worth the effort.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:54 pm 

gusmac wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
blackpool wrote:

Not likely. They only let you think you're a player in their game. In reality you are the game.

The demonization of the working class ! The tory mantra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:43 pm 

gusmac wrote:
wannabeeahack wrote:
gusmac wrote:

why would you bother?

I wouldn't. You're really not worth the effort.

not stopped you before jock

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:52 pm 

blackpool wrote:

Correct.

"You need something to frighten people with, to prevent them from paying attention to what's really happening to them. You have to somehow engender fear and hatred, to channel the kind of rage - or discontent - that's being aroused by social and economic conditions."

Noam Chomsky

Take this to current conditions, we have the illegal immigrants who are a constant source of media attention - an easy target. Hilter used Jews and Gypsy's we use illegal immigrants - people who are burdens of the state (single mothers, the unemployed etc) are another useful target - as are gays and anything else that doesn't fit the daily mail agenda.

Take the horse meat scandal - a scandal of the free market - the instant reaction was to blame the foreigner - for a supermarket to blame their suppliers for supplying them with dodgy food is like a cab driver blaming a garage for supplying them red diesel. Except for the fact we know the cab driver isn't a multi million pound company and is therefore open to criminal charges.

Yet is the horse meat scandal a deflection? News has been due to surface about further scandals surrounding ex ministers.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:29 pm 

Nowt wrong with horse meat, I hope my last "cert" is in a cottage pie in Tesco's....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next