Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Privatizing the NHS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:24 pm
Posts: 6620
Daily Mirror today revelations that the Gvt have agreed that every section of the NHS is up for Privatization, in other words let the CRIMINALS in to destroy the NHS, anyone think its a good idea ????????????????

_________________
All posts by this contributor are made in a strictly personal capacity and as such should not be associated with any organisation whatsoever!

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.uK

VOTE CORBYN!!

JOIN A UNION


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Privatizing the NHS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 11618
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
Why do you you assume only criminals would buy and run it I think far more likely the likes of BUPA groups of doctors Pension funds Insurance companies would want to invest BUT I think it would be a very difficult to make it pay if the experience of Hinchinbrooke hospital is anything to go by !

The only thing is if we all moved onto a healthcare credit scheme I.E you would have to pay national insurance before you were entitled to it perhaps all this health tourism might reduce and there would be more staff available to treat UK Nationals

Personally I doubt there will be any saving to the taxpayer more likely Government financial support will increase

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Privatizing the NHS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:31 pm
Posts: 12045
Location: Aberdeen
Anyone who votes Tory and or reads the Daily Mail.

_________________
Image
http://wingsoverscotland.com/ http://www.newsnetscotland.com/
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Privatizing the NHS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:31 pm
Posts: 12045
Location: Aberdeen
edders23 wrote:
Why do you you assume only criminals would buy and run it I think far more likely the likes of BUPA groups of doctors Pension funds Insurance companies would want to invest BUT I think it would be a very difficult to make it pay if the experience of Hinchinbrooke hospital is anything to go by !

The only thing is if we all moved onto a healthcare credit scheme I.E you would have to pay national insurance before you were entitled to it perhaps all this health tourism might reduce and there would be more staff available to treat UK Nationals

Personally I doubt there will be any saving to the taxpayer more likely Government financial support will increase

I rest my case. Roll on 2014

_________________
Image
http://wingsoverscotland.com/ http://www.newsnetscotland.com/
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Privatizing the NHS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:24 pm
Posts: 6620
Where do you find more crooks in one place in this country than anywhere else answer!

HARLEY STREET :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

_________________
All posts by this contributor are made in a strictly personal capacity and as such should not be associated with any organisation whatsoever!

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.uK

VOTE CORBYN!!

JOIN A UNION


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Privatizing the NHS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:31 pm
Posts: 12045
Location: Aberdeen
trotskys twin wrote:
Where do you find more crooks in one place in this country than anywhere else answer!

HARLEY STREET :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

City of London.
Palace of Westminster.

_________________
Image
http://wingsoverscotland.com/ http://www.newsnetscotland.com/
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Privatizing the NHS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 11618
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
gusmac wrote:
Anyone who votes Tory and or reads the Daily Mail.



Oi I have NEVER voted Tory or read the daily mail thank you and if you read the post carefully it shows that I am not in favour of it per se

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Privatizing the NHS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:24 pm
Posts: 6620
gusmac wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
Where do you find more crooks in one place in this country than anywhere else answer!

HARLEY STREET :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

City of London.
Palace of Westminster.


Agreed its a close race but you left out all the Royal council houses :badgrin: :badgrin: then theres that dump up your way wots it callled :?: :?:

_________________
All posts by this contributor are made in a strictly personal capacity and as such should not be associated with any organisation whatsoever!

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.uK

VOTE CORBYN!!

JOIN A UNION


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Privatizing the NHS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:31 pm
Posts: 12045
Location: Aberdeen
edders23 wrote:
gusmac wrote:
Anyone who votes Tory and or reads the Daily Mail.



Oi I have NEVER voted Tory or read the daily mail thank you and if you read the post carefully it shows that I am not in favour of it per se

Who are all these health tourists edders? and who do you suppose peddles that crap?

_________________
Image
http://wingsoverscotland.com/ http://www.newsnetscotland.com/
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Privatizing the NHS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:45 am
Posts: 9568
Location: Clandestine, soon to be Russia.
trotskys twin wrote:
Daily Mirror today revelations that the Gvt have agreed that every section of the NHS is up for Privatization, in other words let the CRIMINALS in to destroy the NHS, anyone think its a good idea ????????????????



It's been coming since the years of Thatcher when she sold off most of the Hospital buildings to one of her Tory mates who ran a company called NSH.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Privatizing the NHS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 11618
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
gusmac wrote:
edders23 wrote:
gusmac wrote:
Anyone who votes Tory and or reads the Daily Mail.



Oi I have NEVER voted Tory or read the daily mail thank you and if you read the post carefully it shows that I am not in favour of it per se

Who are all these health tourists edders? and who do you suppose peddles that crap?



let me give you an example one of my drivers has just dropped his father off at the airport who has been on a 2 year visit to the UK whilst here he has had extensive medical treatment on the NHS this is very common place with visitors to the UK from countries where there is little or no free healthcare. It is not the fault of the people taking advantage but the system which lets them. If I went to a foreign country I would expect to have to pay for or be covered on my travel insurance for medical treatment.

health tourism is very real here in England you perhaps don't encounter it so much up in the cold wild rugged lands north of the border

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Privatizing the NHS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:31 pm
Posts: 12045
Location: Aberdeen
So the whole world is at it eh? and the solution is to sell the whole lot off to scumbags.

I suppose it would be too difficult to close whatever loopholes are being exploited here :roll:

_________________
Image
http://wingsoverscotland.com/ http://www.newsnetscotland.com/
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Privatizing the NHS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:24 pm
Posts: 6620
40 NHS trusts will be declared bankrupt within the nest 6 months AND then we will see just exactly the population of this country are made of .....p..s and wind :evil:

_________________
All posts by this contributor are made in a strictly personal capacity and as such should not be associated with any organisation whatsoever!

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.uK

VOTE CORBYN!!

JOIN A UNION


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Privatizing the NHS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:31 pm
Posts: 12045
Location: Aberdeen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bdMSCdw20

"you don't know what you've got till it's gone"

_________________
Image
http://wingsoverscotland.com/ http://www.newsnetscotland.com/
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Privatizing the NHS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:23 pm
Posts: 3848
Location: Lincoln
trotskys twin wrote:
Daily Mirror today revelations that the Gvt have agreed that every section of the NHS is up for Privatization, in other words let the CRIMINALS in to destroy the NHS, anyone think its a good idea ????????????????


Ooooh, lets NOT privatise the NHS, after all with recent revelations, it's working perfectly well in the public sector.

_________________
Father of the rank.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 87 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group