Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:07 pm 

Australia says NO - Second time she has done this!
AMAZING You must read it !!!!

Australian Prime Minister does it again!! This woman should be appointed Queen of the World.. Truer words have never been spoken.

Prime Minister Julia Gillard- Australia:

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.
I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society .... Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.' 'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves in UK , SA, Canada & USA, WE will find the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

If you agree please SEND THIS ON and ON, to as many people as you know.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:11 pm 

I also heard on the news today, didn't catch where, but no-one in the particular school spoke English as their first language!! WTF

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:22 pm 

Its a well known hoax as there have been several versions of this over the years
http://www.hoaxorfact.com/Politics/aust ... lysis.html

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:34 pm 

No doubt!!

But the school news is not!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:45 pm 

Watch Border Control Aus and the UK version...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:44 pm 

Skiman wrote:
I also heard on the news today, didn't catch where, but no-one in the particular school spoke English as their first language!! WTF
Norwich I think! Immigrants generally used as agricultural labourers, the jobs Brits don't want to do as it may mean having to get out of bed to get money!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:52 pm 

roythebus wrote:
Skiman wrote:
Norwich I think! Immigrants generally used as agricultural labourers, the jobs Brits don't want to do as it may mean having to get out of bed to get money!

Theyve never spoke english anyway out there

We used to have an artic of spares turn up weekly carried by Walpoles of Feckenham, driver was Roy, we always asked how the trip had gone....

well boy, ah up t'A47 darn hum up round peterboro, ............never did know what he had said

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:56 pm 

I believe the original speech was NOT a hoax - It was attributed to Peter Costello of Austrailia, Jack Straw tried something similar sometime later.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:58 am 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
I'm not surprised wasn't it somewhere in Norfolk that that job was advertised a couple of years ago with applications only from fluent polish speakers ?

If I went abroad to work the first thing I would be doing is trying to learn enough of the language to be able to communicate it is both common sense and a courtesy to the local population

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !