Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:07 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: ENERGY PROFITS
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:18 am 

trotskys twin wrote:
Nidge2 wrote:
My oh my how we need the coal mines opened again.

AGREED 300 years supply down there =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

How about you go and get yourself a spade and get digging.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:26 am 

Wow, TDO not only has experts in banking, local government and science they also know whats 1000ft under their feet and how cheap and easy it is to deep mine it....

hats off! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:27 am 

trotskys twin wrote:
Nidge2 wrote:
My oh my how we need the coal mines opened again.

AGREED 300 years supply down there =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

cant wait to see you on your hands and knees crawling 2 miles to shovel all day

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:08 pm 

cabby john wrote:
As expected the usual vile replies with no real logic (criticising shareholders!!), yes they need bringing into line - but NO jobs without them, so say something positive that keeps jobs and does not destroy them. You disappoint me in the fact that you (seem) to have the fire that is required to do something positive/make a difference, maybe it is just shallow talk, in fact I am convinced that it is. So whether you believe me or not, or call me childish names - I really do not care as I have been there - walking the walk & talking the talk, where as you just spout dictatorial rubbish, blaming others in the process.

You really do need to take a look at yourself, try to speak properly, it is not that difficult. You might then gain some respect as a Union rep, and not come across as some cheap racist bigoted entertainer, that you do so well as opposed to being a T.U. rep.

In a nutshell - grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John for nigh on 50 years ive been in conflict with Trade Union members who follow your tactics and theory's as you might have gathered I am somewhat to LEFT of you and your views, to me its the likes of you within the movement that have led to the present situation a vicious government destroying peoples lives abolishing their NHS raping the nation killing people , your answer is far removed from mine I want to see a General Strike to rid us of this Government, what you want is unclear, you merely prevaricate on presentation which to me is your way of running away from the issues,my experiences of the Welsh is that that is the norm, you think that is racist hardly the Welsh are Celts as am I but we produced the likes of James Connolly Jim Larkin Brendan Behan, some what different to the Kinnocksl LLoyd George Shirley Williams Roy Jenkins and YOU i think. so here you go your solution to this governments disgusting activities LETS SEE THEM :?: :?:

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:17 pm 

Quote:
so here you go your solution to this governments disgusting activities LETS SEE THEM

We need leadership from within the "Trade Unions"! That would mean them refusing all "Grants/Keeping the workforce quiet money" that they get given by the Government, and getting back to what they are supposed to do...........Representation and Motivate the members. It is only through the hiding of the T.U leaders that the Government have been allowed to bring Laws in that suppress the T.U movement. The moment it was muted that they (The Gov) were going to bring Laws in to suppress the Unions, was the time that they should have acted as one - but they sold out and took their 30 pieces of silver - now it is difficult.

As it is, many of the T.U's are representative in name only, with a whole generation having grown up not knowing what real representation is, and that needs tackling before you can move forward. Only when you have the backing of the work force could you even think of a "General Strike", but that is not the way forward as it only harms the families of those taking part.

You need to find a way that causes problems to the City, as it is all about money in this country, and the only language that those at the top understand. Let me put it to you this way Osama Bin Laden killed 3000 ish innocent people in New york - and it changed nothing.......the point being is that the suffering on the ground floor is not something that they care or worry about. You would not get enough people for a "General Strike"!! All you need to do is to bring our 4th country within the U.K i.e London to a stop - just the one cog...........then you would see change.

You go on about the Welsh, and some of the names that you mention I would have no argument with you, as it is all about making your own mind up as to what is good - and what is not. In fairness I would not spit on any of them if they were on fire. Bliar and Brown were Scots - but I am NOT going to tarnish all Scots with the same brush!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:33 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:

John for nigh on 50 years ive been

so you started that when you were 60?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:54 pm 

toots wrote:
TT wrote:
There has never been a successful general strike upto now always sold out by the TUC and the sheep shaggers

I knew there was a reason why I didn't trust trade unions :wink:

TT wrote:
As for the law who cares when a Government is murdering its citizens laws become irrelevant to me, and take heed this governments poilcy's are killing people already. AND WILL kill many more if not stopped

ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THAT TOOTS

I'd like to know what the law is or what procedure you have to follow to call a general strike, I didn't ask if you cared for the laws. Of course I'm never happy that somebody has died especially due to neglect, having said that I believe when your time is up it's up, it's not a matter of when it's a matter of how and in a perfect world nobody would suffer, but, we're not perfect and cannot create a perfect world to live in :sad:

As I've said before utilities should never have been privatised. I do however recall when it was government owned there was still outcry at the wages of the so called 'fat cats' of the industry, there is always greed in these markets, be them public or private sectors. They always seem to suggest that the only people worth having doing the job are those that cost a fortune :?

you dont trust Unions hardly surprising with the likes of cabby john preaching the retreat :D

Procedure for a general strike/ You stop work walk off the job and demonstrate every one does it they roll over :D oh and by the way you see anyone SCABBING you kill em :D :D

Previously Nationalised industries were run as state capitalistic enterprises, these days the plans are somewhat more sophisticated :idea:

We cant create a perfect world, unlikely but we can address the problems currently being inflicted upon us by this government, people WILL die if this government is not stopped they will die die because they cannot personally afford Health Care which will be supplied by profit making companies which is unacceptable to me.

Currently people are dying because they have to choose between EATING OR HEATING WHILST THE POWER COMPANIES RAKE IN MASSIVE PROFITS FOR THEIR SHAREHOLDERS WHICH IS UNACCEPTABLE TO ME :evil:

of course if your happy with that scenario perhaps you can explain WHY I would find your explanation very interesting :D

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:00 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
Currently people are dying because they have to choose between EATING OR HEATING WHILST THE POWER COMPANIES RAKE IN MASSIVE PROFITS FOR THEIR SHAREHOLDERS WHICH IS UNACCEPTABLE TO ME :evil:

I assume that you have turned your heating off to show solidarity?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:15 pm 

grandad wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

I assume that you have turned your heating off to show solidarity?

and your solution]for the victims is gramps, or dont you care :?: :?:

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:25 pm 

cabby john wrote:
Quote:
so here you go your solution to this governments disgusting activities LETS SEE THEM

We need leadership from within the "Trade Unions"! That would mean them refusing all "Grants/Keeping the workforce quiet money" that they get given by the Government, and getting back to what they are supposed to do...........Representation and Motivate the members. It is only through the hiding of the T.U leaders that the Government have been allowed to bring Laws in that suppress the T.U movement. The moment it was muted that they (The Gov) were going to bring Laws in to suppress the Unions, was the time that they should have acted as one - but they sold out and took their 30 pieces of silver - now it is difficult.

As it is, many of the T.U's are representative in name only, with a whole generation having grown up not knowing what real representation is, and that needs tackling before you can move forward. Only when you have the backing of the work force could you even think of a "General Strike", but that is not the way forward as it only harms the families of those taking part.

You need to find a way that causes problems to the City, as it is all about money in this country, and the only language that those at the top understand. Let me put it to you this way Osama Bin Laden killed 3000 ish innocent people in New york - and it changed nothing.......the point being is that the suffering on the ground floor is not something that they care or worry about. You would not get enough people for a "General Strike"!! All you need to do is to bring our 4th country within the U.K i.e London to a stop - just the one cog...........then you would see change.

You go on about the Welsh, and some of the names that you mention I would have no argument with you, as it is all about making your own mind up as to what is good - and what is not. In fairness I would not spit on any of them if they were on fire. Bliar and Brown were Scots - but I am NOT going to tarnish all Scots with the same brush!

Sensible some of the above but somewhat lacking in substance John a GENERAL strike will only happen if its organised if the argument in won. but while we prevaricate the damage is being done people are DYING and plans are being drawn up to increase THE DEATH RATE we cant delay already on here weve already got 2 kunnnts recommending voting ****.

you might not like the language but for ffs how do you describe NAZIS

remember James Connnolly who you failed to mention who said

the great are only great because you are on your knees ARISE =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:34 pm 

TT wrote:
of course if your happy with that scenario perhaps you can explain WHY I would find your explanation very interesting :D

I haven't expressed happiness at any scenario so I don't feel the need to explain why you would find anything I say interesting, unfortunately for you that won't stop me saying it :lol: As I have said previously I think essential needs should be state owned.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:36 pm 

What do you consider essential?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:41 pm 

gusmac wrote:
What do you consider essential?

Heat, light, water & healthcare together with social housing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:47 pm 

Not food or public transport?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:53 pm 

Education, care for the elderly?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next