Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:36 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:48 pm 

UK Nationalists Need To Get A Grip

Twitter is a powerful social networking tool mainly used to arrange a pint with mates, spread horrific paedophilic images and spout colossal levels of racist nationalistic bullshit masquerading as genuine political opinion. While there are laws in place to prevent most of the above (known as child protection laws and alcohol duty), it’s a lot more difficult to silence the constant stream of verbal diarrhoea issuing from the massive cake-holes of these UK nationalists.

Reading their chest-beating comments is like drinking an overpriced fruit smoothie, except instead of bananas, it’s glossy ripe turds:

Unfortunately we’re supposed to be onboard with free speech, so it’s not possible to simply move these [edited by admin] morons en masse to a housing estate in Chiswick, build a wall around it, and let them eke out their days sniffing bike seats whilst high-fiving their amazing ability to grow white skin and be indigenous to a particularly [edited by admin] scrap of land. Weak.

Don’t point out the irony of me wishing to get rid of a certain group of people for their wish to get rid of certain groups of people because: A. I don’t care and B. [edited by admin] you, you racist dolt.

Wouldn’t it be awesome if these [edited by admin] bellends would stop and think for once?

In fact, it’s not just racist nationalists that need to get a grip, it’s most of their right wing friends too. Especially snobby stuck-up toffee-nosed t***s fresh out of school thinking they invented politics. [edited by admin] off you horrible brats.

Their whole philosophy is flawed. They think it’s all about making money for themselves, reducing the influence of the State or removing it altogether, paying only for themselves and not giving a [edited by admin] about anyone else ESPECIALLY poor people, disabled people, elderly people or refugees. These braying imbeciles are invulnerable to disease, immune to unemployment, impervious to harm and can probably crap golden eggs at will. One [edited by admin] moron thinks he will have accumulated enough wealth in his young life to never need a safety-net:

Please, explain to me how the universe works in your insane mind. Go to school, leave school, work hard, earn “lots of money”? Oh, that’s sorted then, cheers. What will you do now with all your money, chum? Eat at a restaurant? Can’t do that, after being inspired by your septic drivel all the chefs and waitresses [edited by admin] off to earn “lots of money”. Buy gallons of champagne and drink yourself stupid? Can’t do that, all the grape-pickers [edited by admin] off to earn “lots of money”. Buy an expensive diamond-encrusted Rolex? Can’t do that, all the miners [edited by admin] off to earn “lots of money”. Buy a beautiful mansion in the countryside? Can’t do that, all the brickies/gardeners/plasterers/housekeepers [edited by admin] off to earn “lots of money”. Have a liver transplant at your private health clinic? Can’t do that, all the support staff [edited by admin] off to earn “lots of money”.

Obviously, his answer to the small problem of millions of people who currently can’t afford luxuries like THE [edited by admin] HEATING BILL is to earn more money. Sound that.

IF EVERYONE EARNS LOTS OF MONEY THEN NOBODY IS RICH AND NOTHING GETS DONE, CIVILISATION EXPLODES AND I THROW A CANNIBAL PARTY, you dumb rhino-sack. BACK IN THE REAL WORLD, there are not 60 million opportunities for each of us to become filthy rich. Life requires/demands/dictates a variety of people at different pay grades to get [edited by admin] done. Seems to me the actual hard-workers are the ones at the bottom of the payscale anyway, selling their lives at £6.19 a slice to feed their kids and pay the leccy. I’d rather we treat them with a bit more respect and a bit less hostility. And please, please don’t point your fat, sweaty, manicured finger at them for a global recession caused by greedy incompetent RICH [edited by admin].

By the way, I have no problem exploiting other people to earn wheelbarrows full of cash, as long as those left behind have a safety-net for when they need it. My problem is with prime idiots pushing the boundaries and tweeting (ugh) bollocks about leaving severely disabled people to fend for themselves, letting dementia-sufferers roam freely in the forests and happily allowing poor children to starve to death. Oh, can’t afford those basic vaccines? Hey polio, long time no see buddy.

Extremist meffs.

http://thegoodshipoutrage.com/

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:44 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:51 am 

I actually quite liked his recent comment on Twitter

"I don't know if there is a God. All I know is that we can't be [edited by admin] trusted with one" :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:49 am 

All I'm aware is, we need out of this poxy EU, @£55million a day it's not a good deal.

Anyone who speaks of getting us out of that bottomless money pit called the EU will get my vote every time.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:50 am 

Nidge2 wrote:
All I'm aware is, we need out of this poxy EU, @£55million a day it's not a good deal.

Anyone who speaks of getting us out of that bottomless money pit called the EU will get my vote every time.

A lot of them do speak about getting us out but then go on to do bugger all about allowing us a vote on doing it...

Empty vessels the bloody lot of them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:57 am 

=D> =D> =D> =D>

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:37 am 

Quote:

They are all tarred with the same brush, always have been. However, along with the blatant pillaging of our pockets, (no need to have shame any more), we have the Labour party criticising the cuts, not a problem there...........but then admitting that they will not reverse them if they get into power.

They are all hewn from the same rotten tree.

It is getting easier actually.............The Cons (very appropriate name), The Labour party ( anything linked to Bliar is out), Cleggs lot could have been there, but he has shot himself and his party numerous times in the foot...........so I guess that is another one out of the way..........Bring back Screaming Lord Sutch....at least we could have gone skint laughing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:47 pm 

cabby john wrote:
Quote:

They are all tarred with the same brush, always have been. However, along with the blatant pillaging of our pockets, (no need to have shame any more), we have the Labour party criticising the cuts, not a problem there...........but then admitting that they will not reverse them if they get into power.

They are all hewn from the same rotten tree.

It is getting easier actually.............The Cons (very appropriate name), The Labour party ( anything linked to Bliar is out), Cleggs lot could have been there, but he has shot himself and his party numerous times in the foot...........so I guess that is another one out of the way..........Bring back Screaming Lord Sutch....at least we could have gone skint laughing.

now drop you trousers and ask for more :badgrin: