Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:57 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 40  Next

EU - Remain or Leave?
Remain in the EU 28%  28%  [ 12 ]
Leave the EU 72%  72%  [ 31 ]
Total votes : 43
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:01 pm 

As a Trade we are constantly being told we have to move into the 21st century whilst those who govern us are constantly by their actions taking the country back to the 19th century.

The revolution cannot be that far off know.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:40 pm 

Cabby John 1 wrote:
No doubt in amongst all of the replies on this topic from the remainers, will be the argument that we need the EU as allies!

During the Falklands war the French supplied Exocet missiles to the Argentinians, and now we have the Spanish being prepared to refuel Russian war ships. You guys really need to screw your thinking head back on..............

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10 ... iminate-t/

well done the french for attempting to assist the Argentines to recover the Malvinas =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:44 pm 

captain cab wrote:
[img]https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14732134_1308885279143769_9101713754649988598_n.jpg?

oh=96a1c06bba4b471ef07e060f16b648f7&oe=58A52051[/img]

no it was the vermin tory's and the blairite scum but reversing those CRIMINAL acts in MOST cases would be against EU regs so now were OUT "thank fook" we can put Jezza in and he will reverse all of those Criminal acts immediately =D> =D> =D> which IS why the entire media never stops denigrating him :D

VOTE CORBYN =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:00 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
Cabby John 1 wrote:
No doubt in amongst all of the replies on this topic from the remainers, will be the argument that we need the EU as allies!

During the Falklands war the French supplied Exocet missiles to the Argentinians, and now we have the Spanish being prepared to refuel Russian war ships. You guys really need to screw your thinking head back on..............

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10 ... iminate-t/

well done the french for attempting to assist the Argentines to recover the Malvinas =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

The Argies didnt want it till oil was found...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:58 am 

Wondering how deluded brexiteers actually are - thinking they can get a better deal from the EU as non members.

Broadly speaking its like leaving a golf club, not paying subs and still wanting access to the course and facilities.

No UK leader, whatever the colour, is going to get a 'good' deal with the EU - if they do the entire EU will collapse, and that isn't going to happen.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:54 am 

captain cab wrote:
Wondering how deluded brexiteers actually are - thinking they can get a better deal from the EU as non members.

Broadly speaking its like leaving a golf club, not paying subs and still wanting access to the course and facilities.

No UK leader, whatever the colour, is going to get a 'good' deal with the EU - if they do the entire EU will collapse, and that isn't going to happen.

How many members of the public who voted to leave have been interviewed and have expressed dismay that it also means leaving the single market as well? Or is it just a politicians thing?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:57 am 

captain cab wrote:

I voted out as in "out". There are 160 + other countries to trade with! Why trade with a technically bankrupt 25/26 nations. Wine from Chile is excellent, Jaguar from India works fine, what more could you want :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:13 am 

cabby john wrote:

I voted out as in "out". There are 160 + other countries to trade with! Why trade with a technically bankrupt 25/26 nations. Wine from Chile is excellent, Jaguar from India works fine, what more could you want :D

I always thought that the South African apples were better than the French ones anyway. Do we still get Jaffa oranges?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:14 pm 

grandad wrote:
cabby john wrote:

I always thought that the South African apples were better than the French ones anyway. Do we still get Jaffa oranges?

Israel mer boy.......Israel :lol:.........you've been tangoed :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:23 pm 

cabby john wrote:
grandad wrote:
cabby john wrote:

Israel mer boy.......Israel :lol:.........you've been tangoed :D

Yes I know where Jaffa's are from but I don't do the shopping so I don't know if we still have them or if the EU say we have to have Spanish oranges.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:45 am 

Forget fruit and spuds or wine.............

I predict VAG, Mercedes, PSA, Ferrari, Maserati, Porsche etc might still want to sell us cars and vans and Scania/Volvo will want to sell us HGV's and Buses...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:01 pm 

captain cab wrote:

The EU (not counting us) is 16% of world trade...so the non-EU market is 84% or over 5 times as much..... no wonder the EU needs us onboard

We import 66% more FROM the EU than we export out.........

Who has the most car factories in the UK................... Japan or the EU countries?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:02 pm 

Happy to be proved wrong, but I'm told that 80% of everything we do, make, sell, eat is done within our country.

So that ain't going to change.

And I for one would be quite happy with no deal.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:41 am 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
If we walk away with no deal and no money in; that'll be a potential economic boost but I think the EU will play Theresa May and get a deal which means we put loads in and get sweet FA out they are also in a position to make life very awkward on trade deals as they can threaten those with an EU deal to NOT do a deal with Britain

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:34 am 

edders23 wrote:
If we walk away with no deal and no money in; that'll be a potential economic boost but I think the EU will play Theresa May and get a deal which means we put loads in and get sweet FA out they are also in a position to make life very awkward on trade deals as they can threaten those with an EU deal to NOT do a deal with Britain

The EU are deliberately trying to get a No Deal Brexit in their forlorn hope that the Government or People of Britain will reject it and stay in the abysmal EU...We Wont, We still want out.

Any Polls showing we want to Remain are leaner than they were Pre Referendum, and they were well out then because they all suggested that we would have voted to stay and we didn't...The polls are still wrong and by an even bigger margin, people tell the pollsters any old guff just to throw them.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 590 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 40  Next