Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Sturgeon the dictator.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:36 pm 

Says she's pushing through another referendum. She's living up to her name by being a little Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:16 pm 

Nidge2 wrote:
Says she's pushing through another referendum. She's living up to her name by being a little Hitler.

HOW ?

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:03 am 

trotskys twin wrote:
Nidge2 wrote:

HOW ?

That's what I said.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:11 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
Sturgeon is determined to drag Scotland kicking and screaming out of the Union no matter what it takes

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:36 pm 

She's simply doing her job and very well thank you, you don't expect her to just sit there and let the Tories dictate the T&Cs of brexit do you? A government that listens to its people and acts on what the majority thinks is good governance, Scotland is a true democracy, englanders look up on us in envy :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:52 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
Private Reggie wrote:
She's simply doing her job and very well thank you, you don't expect her to just sit there and let the Tories dictate the T&Cs of brexit do you? A government that listens to its people and acts on what the majority thinks is good governance, Scotland is a true democracy, englanders look up on us in :lol: :lol: :lol: envy :wink:

really :shock:

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:17 am 

Private Reggie wrote:
A government that listens to its people and acts on what the majority thinks is good governance,

That is exactly what the government is doing, the referendum result was to leave the EU so that is what is happening.
Remind me again about the Scottish independence result. It was for Scotland to remain in the UK wasn't it? So how is calling for another vote listening to the people?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:47 am 

Private Reggie wrote:
She's simply doing her job and very well thank you, you don't expect her to just sit there and let the Tories dictate the T&Cs of brexit do you? A government that listens to its people and acts on what the majority thinks is good governance, Scotland is a true democracy, englanders look up on us in envy :wink:

Taking £500million off the pensioners, killing the Scottish Fishing industry and she's doing a good job??

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:24 am 

grandad wrote:
Remind me again about the Scottish independence result. It was for Scotland to remain in the UK wasn't it? So how is calling for another vote listening to the people?

the last independence referendum wasn't really clear about being a part of the EU... separating from the UK didn't give automatic right to be an another independent member state of the EU with the UK being still a member... it was like a new country applying for a membership.... now it's bit different, because Scotland as a part of the UK is a member of the EU and they don't want to lose it... so, in my opinion of ignorant cvnt they'll vote to leave the UK for brighter future than the Little Britain will offer...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:28 am 

Nidge2 wrote:
Private Reggie wrote:

Taking £500million off the pensioners, killing the Scottish Fishing industry and she's doing a good job??

seems like £350 mln a week for NHS :lol: ... i suppose that she's got bigger balls than all of us...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:27 pm 

Private Reggie wrote:

didn't you say on here you wanted brexit? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:52 pm 

o-marek wrote:
grandad wrote:

the last independence referendum wasn't really clear about being a part of the EU.

That is because it was about being part of the UK.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:58 pm 

Nidge2 wrote:

Hell has more chance of freezing over than Scotland voting YES in an Indyref 2, she knows it and we know it..she just full of ShiTE, If she calls and loses another Indy Ref she and her party will be toast and never again be in a position to Blackmail the UK.

She just won't risk it...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:20 am 

grandad wrote:
Private Reggie wrote:
A government that listens to its people and acts on what the majority thinks is good governance,

That is exactly what the government is doing, the referendum result was to leave the EU so that is what is happening.

It is in the manifesto that got the SNP re-elected, the SNP deliver on their manifesto pledges, so where's the extra cash for the NHS that was promised post brexit grandad :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:22 am 

captain cab wrote:
Private Reggie wrote:

didn't you say on here you wanted brexit? :lol:

Yes CC I did, I'm willing to give it a go but Oor Nicola is playing a blinder here, good politics in my book :wink: