Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:50 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:55 pm 

This f*cking shower get better and better -

Ukip candidate who claimed a gay donkey raped his horse is standing for party leader

John Rees-Evans today apologised for making the anecdote public

A Ukip parliamentary candidate who sensationally claimed a “homosexual donkey” had raped his horse is standing to become leader of his party.
John Rees-Evans claimed in December 2014 that he was forced to intervene after his stallion had been accosted by another animal.

He made the comments to protesters outside a campaign office in Merthyr Tydfil when he was confronted over claimed by a fellow party members that “some homosexuals prefer sex with animals”.

Mr Rees-Evans responded at the time: “Actually, I’ve witnessed that. I’ve got a horse and it was there in the field. And a donkey came up, which was male, and I’m afraid tried to rape my horse.”

The former soldier said his stallion had bitten the “homosexual donkey” in defence and that he himself had also intervened.

Mr Rees-Evans, who ran as Ukip’s candidate for the Cardiff South and Penarth constituency in May’s general election, said he believed “people are actually interested in why I’m standing and the vision I have”.

He also apologised for the donkey anecdote, telling the BBC’s Daily Politics programme: “It was a bit of playful banter with a mischievous activist, I’m sorry if I offended anyone in doing that. 

“I concede it was a mistake to be playful with an activist in a street. The fact is I’m not a politician. The guy was just asking me questions in the  street. It was an error of judgment.”

Mr Rees-Evans also told the same programme that reports he had carried a handgun around an IKEA in Bulgaria in case it was attacked by terrorists were “an embellishment”.

“That particular day I was doing some training, which is quite normal in Bulgaria. I do speed pistol shooting. I was trained by the British army to operate weapons, it’s a waste of taxpayers’ money if I don’t maintain those skills, of course,” he said.

source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 77821.html

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:10 pm 

Quote "i am not a politician" we worked that out sunshine you standing for the UKIP leadership,

their a comedy shop :D

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:24 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
Quote "i am not a politician" we worked that out sunshine you standing for the UKIP leadership,

their a comedy shop :D

The actual comedy being is that they changed the course of British history :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:39 pm 

cabby john wrote:

yes, by lies, deceit, half truths and blatant racism - still they'll stop the p*kis from coming in eh? ffs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:48 pm 

captain cab wrote:
cabby john wrote:

yes, by lies, deceit, half truths and blatant racism - still they'll stop the p*kis from coming in eh? ffs

Where were you when the Ins were peddling their scare tactics - in a coma by the look of it. Calais (today) is a prime example of the f i l t h trying to get here (wanton violence) - and you will take that in exchange for lower fuel prices :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:21 pm 

cabby john wrote:

Where were you when the Ins were peddling their scare tactics - in a coma by the look of it. Calais (today) is a prime example of the f i l t h trying to get here (wanton violence) - and you will take that in exchange for lower fuel prices :roll:

Whats happening in Calais is the failure to exert rules and law, this didn't happen in France, it happened at the country of entry, Spain, Italy, Greece.

The scare tactics were wrong, I said so at the time, that is why I voted to leave.

But the truth is the remainder's were right, if London's banking system goes to Paris or Brussels or Frankfurt, this country is f*cked, because that's what supports the nation.

If the SE of England collapses, as amusing as that will be, the country is f*cked, they prop the rest of us up ffs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:21 pm 

captain cab wrote:
cabby john wrote:

Whats happening in Calais is the failure to exert rules and law, this didn't happen in France, it happened at the country of entry, Spain, Italy, Greece.

The scare tactics were wrong, I said so at the time, that is why I voted to leave.

But the truth is the remainder's were right, if London's banking system goes to Paris or Brussels or Frankfurt, this country is f*cked, because that's what supports the nation.

If the SE of England collapses, as amusing as that will be, the country is f*cked, they prop the rest of us up ffs

Regardless of the failure of Calais, it still shows the calibre of person wanting to force their way over here - most look like criminals and are proving to be the case.

We agree on the remainder tactics.

Iirc it was the bankers that screwed us in the first place, so no sympathy on that one. To put it into perspective; do you honestly think that the banks are going to turn their back on what is considered to be a wealthy nation -they make obscene profits. If London fell on its backside (it will not) then it will not hurt to redistribute wealth/work back around the country if they did. One thing I will not/would not do, is to worry about a hypothetical situation -it is tantamount to blackmail.......blackmail is not going to win. 160+ other nations will make sure that neither the UK or the SE of England collapses -have some faith :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:05 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
cabby john wrote:
captain cab wrote:
cabby john wrote:

even if we had voted to stay "the jungle" at calais was a gonner as it was causing too many problems for the French

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !