Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: No public enquiry
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:05 pm 

There will be no public enquiry into the vicious attacks by striking miners on police officers back in the 80's. of course, no enquiry was launched between 1997 and 2010. Wonder why that was.

Nice to watch Andy Burnham's head explode in Parliament today.

Post subject: Re: No public enquiry
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:41 pm 

jimbo wrote:

Always the victim, never their fault.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:08 pm 

jimbo wrote:
There will be no public enquiry into the vicious attacks by striking miners on police officers back in the 80's. of course, no enquiry was launched between 1997 and 2010. Wonder why that was.

Have you proof that we attacked the police first at Orgrave or at any other site during this strike,if you have will you furnish it on here for everyone to see,were you involved in this strike for the right to work,if not refrain from making comments of the nature you posted as it offends me and many others who were involved.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:02 pm 

heathcote wrote:
jimbo wrote:

Have you proof that we attacked the police first at Orgrave or at any other site during this strike,if you have will you furnish it on here for everyone to see,were you involved in this strike for the right to work,if not refrain from making comments of the nature you posted as it offends me and many others who were involved.

Only certain views permitted then.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:08 pm 

heathcote wrote:
jimbo wrote:

I was surprised to see a miner crying,

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:40 pm 

heathcote wrote:
jimbo wrote:

Nice to see the comments of the irriots Heathy boy their only trying to wind you up plenty of Printers were up there that day and i had Lord Billl Deedes editor of the Daily Telegraph pulling his hair out by refusing to print some SH!T he wanted in the Daily Telegraph the next morning :lol: :lol: :lol: until he gave Arthur the right of reply which eventually he did .

everyone knows the f i l t h were under instructions to bash the sh!t out you lot and they did a few years later they murdererd 96 at hillsborough recently they were implicated in the raping of children by cab drivers in Rotherham a real quality act #-o #-o #-o #-o South yorkshire f i l t h

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:23 am 

heathcote wrote:

This is one cow I'm glad to see the back of. She's the bitch who ruined this country.

I was there, it was the Police who charged us with batons then, the mounted lot came in also with batons clobbering anyone in their way. The Police started it but didn't like it when they got some back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn7DZSagDI4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:43 pm 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ar ... et-3024140

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:45 pm 

MR T wrote:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/arthur-scargill-tried-use-margaret-3024140

HOW MANY YEARS DID LORD ARCHER SERVE #-o #-o

THE POINT BEING ALL ORGS HAVE THEIR ROGUES #-o #-o

SO TREVOR IS THAT RELEVANT TO THE SOUTH YORKSHIRE POLICE USING PRE MEDITATED VIOLENCE AGAINST CITIZENS :?:

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:19 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
MR T wrote:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/arthur-scargill-tried-use-margaret-3024140

THE POINT BEING ALL ORGS HAVE THEIR ROGUES #-o #-o

SO TREVOR IS THAT RELEVANT TO THE SOUTH YORKSHIRE POLICE USING PRE MEDITATED VIOLENCE AGAINST CITIZENS :?:

Writing in capitals means that you are screaming and shouting, or is that unintentional?
Lord Archer's length of sentence would depend on how you value truth. Some people tell lies all the time; I am sure you know that and on that basis the prisons would never be empty.
The Hillsborough families,miners and the victims of grooming and sexual abuse, in my opinion, would be much stronger if they got together in putting forward reforms of South Yorkshire police. I know you understand the value of solidarity.
In my opinion, (and it is only that), Scargill led his members down a road they should never have travelled, but the miners stood their ground when the odds were far greater than they could have imagined.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:19 pm 

Quote:
The Hillsborough families,miners and the victims of grooming and sexual abuse, in my opinion, would be much stronger if they got together in putting forward reforms of South Yorkshire police. I know you understand the value of solidarity.

Bang on the money there Trevor =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:01 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
I doubt the government would listen even then

the thing is though that although it might give the miners some sort of closure is it really worth investing huge amounts of resources into that rather than into dealing with current issues

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:02 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:

Many more than most dodgy Union Barons.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:49 am 

Sussex wrote:
jimbo wrote:

Those Labour Muppets had 13 Years in power to have Enquiry, so they can keep their interfering meddlesome noses out of it now, some ruddy neck trying to start an enquiry now on someone else's watch..

It's History..no one died so why waste £millions of much need Tax Payers money on it now...complete waste of time, what Next..an Enquiry into the Toll Puddle Martyrs???

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:39 am 

bloodnock wrote:
Sussex wrote:
jimbo wrote:

Those Labour Muppets had 13 Years in power to have Enquiry, so they can keep their interfering meddlesome noses out of it now, some ruddy neck trying to start an enquiry now on someone else's watch..

It's History..no one died so why waste £millions of much need Tax Payers money on it now...complete waste of time, what Next..an Enquiry into the Toll Puddle Martyrs???

,Criminal plots by a Governmenbt and the Police to commit violoence must be investigated in my view IF we want to prevent it occuring again
Of course the Blair government should have carried it out no argument but its not too late in my view!

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE