Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:48 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:25 pm
Posts: 36925
Location: Wayneistan
Zac Goldsmith loses to Lib Dems in 'shockwave' Richmond Park by election

The Liberal Democrats have produced a stunning byelection victory to unseat Zac Goldsmith in Richmond Park, overturning a 23,000 majority to remove the former Conservative MP in a vote that became a de facto plebiscite on the government’s Brexit plans.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... byelection

_________________
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
George Carlin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 8:15 pm
Posts: 8326
The guy was a Turncoat..no one likes a turncoat, He abused his electorates vote, the people very decently voted him in at the General election and then like a spoilt brat he betrayed them, small wonder he got hammered by some gobby liberal who would otherwise have had not a snowball in hells chance of being voted in.

A protest vote pure and simple...just a shame it had not been someone else that won...indeed anyone else other than a gobby Lib Dem.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:24 pm
Posts: 6688
bloodnock wrote:
The guy was a Turncoat..no one likes a turncoat, He abused his electorates vote, the people very decently voted him in at the General election and then like a spoilt brat he betrayed them, small wonder he got hammered by some gobby liberal who would otherwise have had not a snowball in hells chance of being voted in.

A protest vote pure and simple...just a shame it had not been someone else that won...indeed anyone else other than a gobby Lib Dem.



Lib dems fookin LAP DOGS i call emm just another version of Tory Vermin :evil: Still in that part of the world what would you expect its somewhat affluent :D

_________________
All posts by this contributor are made in a strictly personal capacity and as such should not be associated with any organisation whatsoever!

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.uK

VOTE CORBYN!!

JOIN A UNION


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 12834
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
now they are not in power and UKIP are in free fall they have become the obvious choice again for a protest vote

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 pm
Posts: 17787
captain cab wrote:
Zac Goldsmith loses to Lib Dems in 'shockwave' Richmond Park by election

The Liberal Democrats have produced a stunning byelection victory to unseat Zac Goldsmith in Richmond Park, overturning a 23,000 majority to remove the former Conservative MP in a vote that became a de facto plebiscite on the government’s Brexit plans.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... byelection

I don't know why the result is "stunning". Who did they expect to win? There was no Tory candidate.

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:20 am
Posts: 2948
Location: Over here!
grandad wrote:
captain cab wrote:
Zac Goldsmith loses to Lib Dems in 'shockwave' Richmond Park by election

The Liberal Democrats have produced a stunning byelection victory to unseat Zac Goldsmith in Richmond Park, overturning a 23,000 majority to remove the former Conservative MP in a vote that became a de facto plebiscite on the government’s Brexit plans.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... byelection

I don't know why the result is "stunning". Who did they expect to win? There was no Tory candidate.


It is basically more of the same! The electorate from that neck of the woods voted to stay in the EU, as Trotts says an affluent part of the country....they are reaffirming their position.

_________________
if you cannot be yourself, then who can you be.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group