Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:15 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: ALL OUT ON THE OXO
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:24 pm
Posts: 6278
Great to see Londons snivellers crying about Tube staff sacrificing their pay by striking for improved safety :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

and Sadiq the ponsse condemns the strikers who actually supported his election campaign .....................piece of SH!T?

_________________
All posts by this contributor are made in a strictly personal capacity and as such should not be associated with any organisation whatsoever!

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.uK

VOTE CORBYN!!

JOIN A UNION


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ALL OUT ON THE OXO
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 pm
Posts: 16429
Hang on, you were all praise for him a bit back. That didn't last long.

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ALL OUT ON THE OXO
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:56 pm
Posts: 635
Everyone is entitled to change their mind.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ALL OUT ON THE OXO
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:27 pm
Posts: 16429
heathcote wrote:
Everyone is entitled to change their mind.

I know but just lately TT has started to bother me. He was all for Mr Khan but now he isn't. He was all for Mr Wenger, but now he isn't. Now as they say these things happen in 3s, maybe TT will be voting Tory at the next election. :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Grandad,
old fart with no heart


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ALL OUT ON THE OXO
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:24 pm
Posts: 6278
grandad wrote:
heathcote wrote:
Everyone is entitled to change their mind.

I know but just lately TT has started to bother me. He was all for Mr Khan but now he isn't. He was all for Mr Wenger, but now he isn't. Now as they say these things happen in 3s, maybe TT will be voting Tory at the next election. :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:


voting Tory ha ha

Sadiq got my support and will keep it for his enforcing the English test on PH in London 8) on this issue he's a kkunt which is what i told him the last time i met him :D


Wenger has now lost all my support due to his latest tactics and because he sticks with that sheep shagger Ramsey :D

_________________
All posts by this contributor are made in a strictly personal capacity and as such should not be associated with any organisation whatsoever!

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.uK

VOTE CORBYN!!

JOIN A UNION


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ALL OUT ON THE OXO
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 9153
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
trotskys twin wrote:
Great to see Londons snivellers crying about Tube staff sacrificing their pay by striking for improved safety :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

and Sadiq the ponsse condemns the strikers who actually supported his election campaign .....................piece of SH!T?

As the main in charge what else can he do?

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ALL OUT ON THE OXO
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:24 pm
Posts: 6278
edders23 wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
Great to see Londons snivellers crying about Tube staff sacrificing their pay by striking for improved safety :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

and Sadiq the ponsse condemns the strikers who actually supported his election campaign .....................piece of SH!T?

As the main in charge what else can he do?


AGREE THE UNIONS DEMANDS IDIOT #-o

_________________
All posts by this contributor are made in a strictly personal capacity and as such should not be associated with any organisation whatsoever!

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.uK

VOTE CORBYN!!

JOIN A UNION


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ALL OUT ON THE OXO
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:23 pm
Posts: 3660
Location: Lincoln
Striking over the closure of ticket offices. Who buys a ticket on the tube nowadays?

_________________
Myth and Reality?

Typewriters and monkeys?

To infinity and beyond!

The "arch restrictionist?"

17+ 22+ 30 = 53?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ALL OUT ON THE OXO
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:24 pm
Posts: 6278
jimbo wrote:
Striking over the closure of ticket offices. Who buys a ticket on the tube nowadays?


normally yokels from the sticks where their really thick like in Lincoln. 8) 8)

the main issues are staff at stations and manning cctv screens for SECURITY IE SPOTTING NUTTERS WITH BOMBS #-o #-o

_________________
All posts by this contributor are made in a strictly personal capacity and as such should not be associated with any organisation whatsoever!

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.uK

VOTE CORBYN!!

JOIN A UNION


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ALL OUT ON THE OXO
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:47 pm
Posts: 9153
Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
trotskys twin wrote:
jimbo wrote:
Striking over the closure of ticket offices. Who buys a ticket on the tube nowadays?


normally yokels from the sticks where their really thick like in Lincoln. 8) 8)

the main issues are staff at stations and manning cctv screens for SECURITY IE SPOTTING NUTTERS WITH BOMBS #-o #-o


yeah right and I bet they'll be so busy sitting in an office drinking tea or having a kip to actually help passengers or stop drunks falling under trains


TT it might surprise you but people from Rural areas are actually better educated than those in cities as a general rule

_________________
Taxis Are Public Transport too

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ALL OUT ON THE OXO
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 7:24 pm
Posts: 6278
edders23 wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
jimbo wrote:
Striking over the closure of ticket offices. Who buys a ticket on the tube nowadays?


normally yokels from the sticks where their really thick like in Lincoln. 8) 8)

the main issues are staff at stations and manning cctv screens for SECURITY IE SPOTTING NUTTERS WITH BOMBS #-o #-o


yeah right and I bet they'll be so busy sitting in an office drinking tea or having a kip to actually help passengers or stop drunks falling under trains


TT it might surprise you but people from Rural areas are actually better educated than those in cities as a general rule


edders your cynicism is reflected by your stupidity :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
All posts by this contributor are made in a strictly personal capacity and as such should not be associated with any organisation whatsoever!

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.uK

VOTE CORBYN!!

JOIN A UNION


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group