Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:21 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: 7000
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:50 pm 

So the Tory scum are well on course in their plan to destroy our NHS theyve shut 7000 beds, are abandoning the 4 hour caveat on being seen in A£E, have forced the sick to wait in corridors for upto 48 hrs on trolleys and through their attacks upon the disabled now finding patients cannot be discharged because their needs cannot be met in the 15 minutes care their now entitled too per DAY ffs

Surely this nation will soon dump these poxy scum on the cess pit ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

if you did not see the BBC 2 programme Hospital last night watch on catch up it absolutely appalling what these dirty scum are doing :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

Post subject: Re: 7000
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:20 pm 

There are many things I know nothing about, but the NHS is something I know a little bit about.

Not thankfully through usage, but having two thirds of my family working in it.

The problems are generally too many time wasting people blocking A&E, and not enough money being put into social care to enable old dears to get out of hospital into care homes.

And GP's who no longer realise that people get sick at night.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:37 am 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
Sussex wrote:
There are many things I know nothing about, but the NHS is something I know a little bit about.

The problems are generally too many time wasting people blocking A&E, and not enough money being put into social care to enable old dears to get out of hospital into care homes.

or back into their own home :wink:

our local surgery now most of the GP's are part time but there's more of them and it is open much longer hours

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:33 pm 

edders23 wrote:
Sussex wrote:

or back into their own home :wink:

our local surgery now most of the GP's are part time but there's more of them and it is open much longer hours

Heard on radio programme this morning that prescriptions issued by GP's are now being scrutinised by a third party who then have the power to stop the issue of medicine if long term need to save money.

It would appear that someone has a policy to kill off the sick and needy and do away with your local GP's,Hitler tried this same policy and look what happened.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:12 pm 

I had the misfortune to be stricken down in May, i had 3 overnights in hospital after kidney stent insertions and (eventually) extraction

the mis-management is amazing, CT scans after not before, treatment led by surgeons but it wasnt surgery that cured it, i had lithotropsy (shocKwave) treatment once....job done so what could have been saved on theatre time, after care and man hours?

cars now get a scan before treatment....not me...i had 8 weeks of agony when 30 minutes being zapped coulda sorted me.

on the 2nd surgical attempt the surgeon inserted a laser to crack the stones....he failed cos the tube wasnt long enough to reach.........im 6ft..

Lithotropsy