Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: And Sturgeon said
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:55 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:59 pm 

captain cab wrote:
She's been pushed into it by Salmond -

I read a piece by Jim Sillars - a Scot Nat, he's getting terrible abuse by the nasties for his recent article;

http://yesthink.scot/open-letter-to-the-yes-movement/

But he seems to speak sense

Cracking read is that Cap. I think he's hit the nail on the head there and the jocks don't like the truth.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:08 pm 

Nidge2 wrote:

Cracking read is that Cap. I think he's hit the nail on the head there and the jocks don't like the truth.

They appear to be anti English more than anything else, they wont be happy until they've gone - Tony Blair made a huge error in devolving power - a complete fool - he' cast Scotland adrift, scots nats will always have a large support now - the unionist parties divide the other percentage of no voters amongst themselves - just like I said a couple of years ago.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:34 pm 

Nidge2 wrote:
captain cab wrote:
She's been pushed into it by Salmond -

I read a piece by Jim Sillars - a Scot Nat, he's getting terrible abuse by the nasties for his recent article;

http://yesthink.scot/open-letter-to-the-yes-movement/

But he seems to speak sense

Correction...a Minority of SNP diehards don't like the truth, the Majority of us Jocks want nowt to do with this SNP induced madness yet we have become unwillingly embroiled in the SNP's at "Independence at any cost" struggle. just because many voted for the SNP it never made them lovers of independence, they voted because they did not want to see the Tories get in and to teach the sleazy labour of the day a lesson...there was only the SNP to vote for for such a large disenfranchised sector of the Scottish electorate..how these poor people may yet rue the day they did.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:46 pm 

bloodnock wrote:
they voted because they did not want to see the Tories get in and to teach the sleazy labour of the day a lesson...there was only the SNP to vote for for such a large disenfranchised sector of the Scottish electorate..how these poor people may yet rue the day they did.

Reap what you sow.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:00 pm 

bloodnock wrote:

they voted because they did not want to see the Tories get in

If Scots are voting on the basis of one single UK prime minister then perhaps its better they leave, its like me voting because the british government policy towards Ireland during the potatoe famine was bad ffs

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:36 am 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
the SNP stood for election based on their main policy Scottish seperation form the UK. they got elected so now either the Scottish people need to get them unelected or accept their policies and become a small nation struggling on their own.

The loonatics couldn't have taken over the asylum without a mandate from Scottish voters :wink:

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:50 am 

grandad wrote:
bloodnock wrote:
they voted because they did not want to see the Tories get in and to teach the sleazy labour of the day a lesson...there was only the SNP to vote for for such a large disenfranchised sector of the Scottish electorate..how these poor people may yet rue the day they did.

Reap what you sow.

I never sowed it..I voted Conservative, the SNP were somebody else's invasive crop.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:51 pm 

Wish my old friend Gusmac was around to bring a degree of sanity - rip

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:12 am 

captain cab wrote:
Wish my old friend Gusmac was around to bring a degree of sanity - rip

I'm not seeing any insanity in here ...all Gusmac would have done would have been to argue his Corner very eloquently, I would add though that Gusmac was irreplaceable and one of the Good guys..Rip Gus.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:15 am 

Sussex wrote:
captain cab wrote:
Scotland will leave the UK - get over it

Leave the UK for the safety of the EU. #-o

Not even that, Sturgeon knows that she'll have Scotland out in the Wilderness for many many years.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:26 pm 

careful about admitting to be a tory supporter in scotland they are an endangered species :lol:

the thing is the UK voted out of the EU I think many regret that now. The grass always looks greener on the other side and Scotland will do the same the modern way is to make the mistake and then put it right so i think CC is right the only way the majority of Scots will understand the consequences is to exit the UK and learn the hard way

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:55 pm 

edders23 wrote:
careful about admitting to be a tory supporter in scotland they are an endangered species :lol:

the thing is the UK voted out of the EU I think many regret that now. The grass always looks greener on the other side and Scotland will do the same the modern way is to make the mistake and then put it right so i think CC is right the only way the majority of Scots will understand the consequences is to exit the UK and learn the hard way

But would the UK have them back? Even if it was a total disaster, would the Scots ask to come back?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:58 pm 

grandad wrote:
edders23 wrote:

But would the UK have them back? Even if it was a total disaster, would the Scots ask to come back?

hopefully not :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:34 pm 

grandad wrote:
Looks like she is going for another legally binding referendum. I think I would tell her that she has already had a legally binding referendum so by definition she is bound by that decision now jog on.

It would seem that the prime minister reads this forum and has told Sturgeon to jog on.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next