Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:14 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:19 am 

My MY a sensible debate, for too long the comment was their all the same just like tweedle dum and tweedle dee :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: well not this time :D Make the most of it for if Labour loses the future is extremely bleak for workers or indeed the majority of the population all in effect except the rich :evil:

Its an absolute certainty that the main thrust of opposition to Labour will be personalized against Corbyn, my advice ignore that deal with the issues important to YOU and your family and Nation, you have a clear choice make it :D

Not voting well if you cant be bothered forget wearing your poppy in November ignore the heroic sacrifices made to get you that right spit in their faces, absolutely despicable in my view ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if you really want go and spoil your paper but do not ignore this right =D>

VOTE LABOUR =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 12:10 pm 

Labour have said that they wont leave the EU without a deal.
Does that mean that if no deal can be reached we will be staying in the EU?

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:43 pm 

To stop the waste.. you first have to turn off the tap....

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:25 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:

Its an absolute certainty that the main thrust of opposition to Labour will be personalized against Corbyn,

I think the cost of all the promises in the manifesto may well be used. Reports today say that the cost will be around £90 billion with increased revenue and borrowing of £60 billion leaving a shortfall of £30 billion. Who did the figures? Diane Abbott? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:44 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
So Labour leak the greatest manifesto i have seen in my lifetime =D> =D> and now watch the lies and distortions emerge :badgrin: :badgrin: this marvelous manifesto threatens the establishment, the greedy exploiters, the crooks and the spivs IE The bankers and their Tory VERMIN cohorts its plain that no lie will will remain untold by that despicable proven liar KIM JON MAY and broadcast on all the media as fact.naturally the Tory controlled press will be going for it big time :badgrin: :badgrin: its going to be a great battle and you know what LABOUR will win =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

VOTE LABOUR FOOK THE TORY VERMIN =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Have a debate not me i know i will get wiped says T May =D> =D>

How are they going to fund all that lot Tez? Are they going to ramp the Credit Card bill up again?

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 4:46 pm 

Location: Stamford Britains prettiest town till SKDC ruined it
MR T wrote:

precisely throwing money at problems never finds a solution. You need to fix the areas of wasteage first and then money will flow through much more efficiently producing a much better result

Join the campaign to get April fools jokes banned for 364 days a year !

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:34 pm 

edders23 wrote:
MR T wrote:

precisely throwing money at problems never finds a solution. You need to fix the areas of wasteage first and then money will flow through much more efficiently producing a much better result

Exactly close 6000 beds saves zillions shutting A&E's saves gazillions then job done people murdered the clear aim of the Tory vermin #-o

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 8:22 pm 

heathcote wrote:
grandad wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
So Labour leak the greatest manifesto i have seen in my lifetime

Problem is that it will never be used. Come on then Tel, how many seats do you think Labour will win at the election?

If you think it will never be used,lets compare what has happened in the NHS,Tories claim they are pumping more money into the NHS yet today it was announced that waiting times in A&E have increased dramatically and are the worst in over 5 yrs.The NHS record alone tells voters that the only way to safeguard the health service is vote the Tories out.
It is similar with education,Tories are panic stricken that the population becomes well educated and healthy as that is when the mass population is most dangerous to their ideology.

So what is your prediction of the number of seats Labour will win?[/quote]

A lot more now that May has let it slip that if they get back in power they will lift the ban on foxhunting and she has always supported this barbaric sport,is this the major part of the Tory manifesto,if this is not pandering to their rich friends and is supposed to be looking after the interests of the working class I think not.
The hounds should be chasing the Tory's around and let them feel what it is to be terrified.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:38 pm 

UK National Debt + £1 Trillion, however mainstream media headlines today are focused on Britain's record national debt, which just surpassed £1 trillion, a figure that can only exponentially increase unless the entire mechanism of Government finance is overhauled. The truth however is much worse, factoring in all liabilities including state and public sector pensions, the real national debt is closer to £4.8 trillion, some £78,000 for every person in the UK.

That's £78,000 and counting. Yet soppy bollocks wants to increase that year on year.

And we currently pay £1 Billion a week in interest charges. Yet soppy bollocks wants to increase that year on year.

Down here we are getting a new supa dupa state of the art hospital for a few quid under half a billion, hence we are pay two hospitals a week in interest.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:07 pm 

£840 billion to pay the bankers debts who are of course the pay masters of the Tory vermin the interest charges on that little lot fooked if i know.

john Mcdonnell will tomorrow publish the plans and details of how to rebuild FROM this TORY created mess =D> =D> =D> =D>

VOTE LABOUR =D> =D> =D> =D>

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:53 pm 

Sussex wrote:
UK National Debt + £1 Trillion, however mainstream media headlines today are focused on Britain's record national debt, which just surpassed £1 trillion, a figure that can only exponentially increase unless the entire mechanism of Government finance is overhauled. The truth however is much worse, factoring in all liabilities including state and public sector pensions, the real national debt is closer to £4.8 trillion, some £78,000 for every person in the UK.

That's £78,000 and counting. Yet soppy bollocks wants to increase that year on year.

And we currently pay £1 Billion a week in interest charges. Yet soppy bollocks wants to increase that year on year.

Down here we are getting a new supa dupa state of the art hospital for a few quid under half a billion, hence we are pay two hospitals a week in interest.

All the supa dupa state of the art hospitals have been useless the last few days because of the lack of funds to invest in IT by updating blocking systems against these bugs. Tory cuts the reasopn for 1000s of cancelled operations and appointments,

Vote Labour for investment in Public Services.

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:05 pm 

heathcote wrote:
Sussex wrote:

All the supa dupa state of the art hospitals have been useless the last few days because of the lack of funds to invest in IT by updating blocking systems against these bugs. Tory cuts the reasopn for 1000s of cancelled operations and appointments,

You need to rewind ten years, to when the Blair/brown government dismantled the NHS and divided it up into dozens of trusts, and made each trust responsible for IT too. You must remember it, it was at the same time that the government of the day brought in new contracts for the dental surgeons, essentially privatising the NHS dental service. Who would've thought a labour government would privatise large parts of the NHS? Not me, but they did!

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:33 pm 

jimbo wrote:
heathcote wrote:
Sussex wrote:

You need to rewind ten years, to when the Blair/brown government dismantled the NHS and divided it up into dozens of trusts, and made each trust responsible for IT too. You must remember it, it was at the same time that the government of the day brought in new contracts for the dental surgeons, essentially privatising the NHS dental service. Who would've thought a labour government would privatise large parts of the NHS? Not me, but they did!

Jimbo, you're forgetting, that wasn't Labour, that was "old new Labour" this lot are "new old Labour" #-o

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 8:28 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
£840 billion to pay the bankers debts who are of course the pay masters of the Tory vermin the interest charges on that little lot fooked if i know.

Not bankers debts, Labour debts.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:30 pm 

Sussex wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:

Not bankers debts, Labour debts.

Wrong as usual tory apprentice Nat West £180 billion Llloyds £70 mbillion and on and on and on ie BANKERS DEBTS OR IN OTHER WORDS TORY BANKERS DEBTS
:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE