Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:19 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: THE DOOK PONCE
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 5:26 pm 

So the German ponce Philip announced hes retiring #-o fookin difficult seeing the ponce has never done days work in his life, this frequenter of Brothels where he banged slags 3 at a time and the hired stud to the Von Windsor slut, often upset many with his racist insults, has now decided hes had enough, might i take this opportunity to wish the kkkunt a long and lingering death SOON =D> =D>

UP THE REPUBLIC =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

Post subject: Re: THE DOOK PONCE
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:59 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
done days work in his life,

And you would know what one of them is? :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:51 am 

trotskys twin wrote:
So the German ponce Philip announced hes retiring

FFS, I am more German than Prince Phillip.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:12 am 

Prince Philip served in the Royal Navy throughout the Second World War. He served with distinction, fighting fascists, as so many did, which to me would amount to more than a days work. He put his life, and the life of his comrades on the line on a daily basis for six years. What have you ever done for your country? (And going on a demo, or joining momentum doesn't count)

The Duke of Edinburgh is 100 times the man that you could ever hope to be, which is probably why you despise him so much.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 11:21 am 

jimbo wrote:
Prince Philip served in the Royal Navy throughout the Second World War. He served with distinction, fighting fascists, as so many did, which to me would amount to more than a days work. He put his life, and the life of his comrades on the line on a daily basis for six years. What have you ever done for your country? (And going on a demo, or joining momentum doesn't count)

The Duke of Edinburgh is 100 times the man that you could ever hope to be, which is probably why you despise him so much.

Going on the back of that, he has been retired for 72 years - I really do not class "living the life/enjoying yourself" as "Work".

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:29 pm 

cabby john wrote:
jimbo wrote:

Going on the back of that, he has been retired for 72 years - I really do not class "living the life/enjoying yourself" as "Work".

Well, if you want me to organise you and TT a trip to North Korea, where everyone is equal, (except some are more equal than others) so you can live the life of Stalinism, Trotskyism, thisisem thatisem! There's a company called plummet airlines I can get you on.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:34 pm 

jimbo wrote:
cabby john wrote:
jimbo wrote:

Quote:
Well, if you want me to organise you and TT a trip to North Korea, where everyone is equal, (except some are more equal than others) so you can live the life of Stalinism, Trotskyism, thisisem thatisem! There's a company called plummet airlines I can get you on.

I'm a bit (up in the air) re the airline "Plummet", sounds a bit iffy....I'll take a rain check on that one :wink:

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:20 pm 

jimbo wrote:

YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT PROPAGANDA FFS BUT OF COURSE Y0U ARE EX MOB AINT YER TELL ME DID THE FRONTAL LOBOTOMY HURT ASSOLE :badgrin: :badgrin:

HES JUST A RACIST FASCIST GOBBY GERMAN PONCE =D> =D> =D> ALL HIS FAMILY WERE CARD HOLDERS IN NDSAP N A Z I PARTY TO YOU FACT.

EDWARD THE 8TH WAS A N A Z I AS IS ELIZABETH THE 2ND AND OF COURSE HARRY BOY WILLS ANN KATE ANDREW AND ALL THE REST OF THE SCUM

MEAT HOOKS AND PIANO WIRE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 5:23 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
jimbo wrote:

YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT PROPAGANDA FFS BUT OF COURSE Y0U ARE EX MOB AINT YER TELL ME DID THE FRONTAL LOBOTOMY HURT ASSOLE :badgrin: :badgrin:

HES JUST A RACIST FASCIST GOBBY GERMAN PONCE =D> =D> =D> ALL HIS FAMILY WERE CARD HOLDERS IN NDSAP N A Z I PARTY TO YOU FACT.

EDWARD THE 8TH WAS A N A Z I AS IS ELIZABETH THE 2ND AND OF COURSE HARRY BOY WILLS ANN KATE ANDREW AND ALL THE REST OF THE SCUM

MEAT HOOKS AND PIANO WIRE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Like you, I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me, than a full frontal lobotomy.

Except you obviously have an empty bottle in front of you.

You're almost funny when you forget to take your medication.

Anyway, what's your problem with Herman's? Stalin made Adolf look like a lightweight in the brutality stakes.

Whilst your there, TT, what's your betting on the election?

How big do you think the Tory landslide will be? :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:23 pm 

jimbo wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
jimbo wrote:

Like you, I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me, than a full frontal lobotomy.

Except you obviously have an empty bottle in front of you.

You're almost funny when you forget to take your medication.

Anyway, what's your problem with Herman's? Stalin made Adolf look like a lightweight in the brutality stakes.

Whilst your there, TT, what's your betting on the election?

How big do you think the Tory landslide will be? :lol: :lol:

Yer right about Stalin

Betting on the election i wont be putting any dough on until the 7th june indications in London after the revealing of Labours manifesto is support is growing strongly :D

no prob with Germans except the fascist ones and those squatting in Buckingham Palace . and you might have worked out i have no time for hereditary power being a democrat :D

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:42 pm 

The only way Labour have any hope of winning the general election will be if Diane Abbott counts the votes.

That john McDonnell was in Lincoln today. I asked him for his autograph and he put an X on a piece of paper for me.

My money is on a 150-175 majority. And I ain't talking new, old or old, new, Labour!

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:30 pm 

jimbo wrote:
The only way Labour have any hope of winning the general election will be if Diane Abbott counts the votes.

That john McDonnell was in Lincoln today. I asked him for his autograph and he put an X on a piece of paper for me.

My money is on a 150-175 majority. And I ain't talking new, old or old, new, Labour!

Majority 150 175 for the vermin no chance :D yer mad

how much money i might take your bet mush :D

The DOOK is a ponce is what this thread is about YOKEL #-o

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:33 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
jimbo wrote:

Well, you've lost the thread, City boy.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:53 pm 

jimbo wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
jimbo wrote:

Well, you've lost the thread, City boy.

I see the lobotomy is still being effective

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE