Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

How large will the Tory majority be?
No majority 29%  29%  [ 7 ]
0-20 seat majority 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
21-40 seat majority 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
41-60 seat majority 21%  21%  [ 5 ]
60 + majority 33%  33%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 24
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:48 pm 

grandad wrote:
x-ray wrote:
The only hope corbyn's clowns have got of getting elected is if Diane Abbot is counting the votes. :lol:

Diane who? She hasn't been seen or heard of for a while now.

She's been on LBC radio again this morning, this time contradicting the clown by saying he did meet with IRA members in their capacity as sinn fein activists.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 7:14 pm 

x-ray wrote:
grandad wrote:
x-ray wrote:
The only hope corbyn's clowns have got of getting elected is if Diane Abbot is counting the votes. :lol:

Diane who? She hasn't been seen or heard of for a while now.

She's been on LBC radio again this morning, this time contradicting the clown by saying he did meet with IRA members in their capacity as sinn fein activists.

Saw this at teatime. She is a real diamond. I think the Tories may recomend her for some kind of honour after the election. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:34 pm 

The Tories are very happy with the gap narrowing.

Last thing they want is for people to stay indoors on the basis it's going to be a walk-over.

But I'm certain it will be a 40+ majority.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:57 pm 

:D missed my postal vote, I wont ne in the UK

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:24 am 

captain cab wrote:

Can you appoint a proxy?

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:27 am 

captain cab wrote:

Not another holiday?

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:30 pm 

Plenty of wishful thinking here it looks likely the Vermin will be removed thankfully judging by canvassing reports i have seen Nationwide =D> =D>

The lies about the IRA were answered by me but CENSORED by some one who clearly believes in free speech #-o

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:43 pm 

MR T wrote:
After watching Jeremy Corbyn's interview with Andrew Neill last night, it became obvious that Corbyn's one strength is his ability to constantly refuse to answer the questions put to him. Does he come across as trustworthy? Absolutely not. He will do and say anything to keep himself in power. If he got into power you can say goodbye to Trident, the financial structure of this country and you would have a worm eating away at everything you believed in. He is a sad old man who has wanted power all his life who is happy to give the unions back their powers to be able to hold this country to ransom again. What are unions but businesses to make money, and how many part-timers do they employ!

Going back to the old days is not an option. Getting out of Europe will be the start to fixing the problems with this country, but not led by Corbyn and Co.

Of course the Unions will get heir powers back which would mean an end to exploiters like you Trev :badgrin: :badgrin: an end to zero hours cons, safe working conditions and of course a "fair days pay for a fair days work" something for so long not available in the UK

HAPPY DAYS ARE ON THE WAY

VOTE LABOUR =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:15 pm 

trotskys twin wrote:
Private Reggie wrote:
Reason's to be hopeful the Tories don't get a majority :badgrin:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/w ... n-10303180

Great post Reggie lets hope the eejits read it #-o #-o #-o

Try reading this TREVOR :D :D :D :D

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:56 pm 

grandad wrote:
captain cab wrote:

Can you appoint a proxy?

looking at my voting card I can - cheers kid

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:57 pm 

Sussex wrote:
captain cab wrote:

Not another holiday?

pot / kettle ?

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:08 pm 

captain cab wrote:
pot / kettle ?

:shock:

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:28 am 

trotskys twin wrote:
MR T wrote:
After watching Jeremy Corbyn's interview with Andrew Neill last night, it became obvious that Corbyn's one strength is his ability to constantly refuse to answer the questions put to him. Does he come across as trustworthy? Absolutely not. He will do and say anything to keep himself in power. If he got into power you can say goodbye to Trident, the financial structure of this country and you would have a worm eating away at everything you believed in. He is a sad old man who has wanted power all his life who is happy to give the unions back their powers to be able to hold this country to ransom again. What are unions but businesses to make money, and how many part-timers do they employ!

Going back to the old days is not an option. Getting out of Europe will be the start to fixing the problems with this country, but not led by Corbyn and Co.

Of course the Unions will get heir powers back which would mean an end to exploiters like you Trev :badgrin: :badgrin: an end to zero hours cons, safe working conditions and of course a "fair days pay for a fair days work" something for so long not available in the UK

Terry, when will it enter your thick head that zero-hour contracts are something that professional hackney drivers give any thought to or want. Yeah the unions will get their power back and yeah the big companies will stop investing in this country because they won't be able to guarantee that the workforce will produce the goods. You are stuck in a timewarp thinking back to 'the good old days' where if you weren't in the union you couldn't get a job and if you weren't related to someone in the union you couldn't become a member, that is unless you went down the local pub at the weekend and supplied loads of booze, then you might get your ticket. Liverpool has grown and will continue to grow since the unions were broken, but dream on.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:20 pm 

todays polls sat No majority for the Tory vermin =D> =D> =D> =D>

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:21 pm 

MR T wrote:
trotskys twin wrote:
MR T wrote:

Terry, when will it enter your thick head that zero-hour contracts are something that professional hackney drivers give any thought to or want. Yeah the unions will get their power back and yeah the big companies will stop investing in this country because they won't be able to guarantee that the workforce will produce the goods. You are stuck in a timewarp thinking back to 'the good old days' where if you weren't in the union you couldn't get a job and if you weren't related to someone in the union you couldn't become a member, that is unless you went down the local pub at the weekend and supplied loads of booze, then you might get your ticket. Liverpool has grown and will continue to grow since the unions were broken, but dream on.

Never expected any agreement from you Trev :D

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next