Taxi Driver Online

UK cab trade debate and advice
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:18 pm 

edders23 wrote:
listening to R5 live on the way to the airport the consensus is that people are buying into the labour giveaways

My prediction is a labour win and in four years time every householder in Britain will have their houses repossessed and sold to pay off the national debt :sad: and we will be earning £1.50 an hour because there will be 1 taxi for every 100 head of population due to the massive immigration caused by Corbyns open door policy followed by a landslide victory for the Muslim popular front at the next election

I am thinking of retiring in the I O M

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:42 pm 

captain cab wrote:
Nidge2 wrote:

It's the same round here, I predict Alan Meale and Gloria De Piero will loose. People have had enough of the Labour Party drivel.

If people think Tories will look after anyone other than themselves they are deluded - are taxi drivers actually forgetting the cosy relationship between 10 Downing Street and UBER?

Memory requires a brain sunshine #-o

I AM PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN NOBODY'S SUBJECT http://www.republic.org.u

F88K EM ALL WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:44 pm 

edders23 wrote:
listening to R5 live on the way to the airport the consensus is that people are buying into the labour giveaways

My prediction is a labour win and in four years time every householder in Britain will have their houses repossessed and sold to pay off the national debt :sad: and we will be earning £1.50 an hour because there will be 1 taxi for every 100 head of population due to the massive immigration caused by Corbyns open door policy followed by a landslide victory for the Muslim popular front at the next election

surely you can do better than that Edders #-o #-o

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:00 pm 

MR T wrote:
I will not be voting....

I've already voted.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:40 pm 

MR T wrote:
Supported the principles of Labour all my life..but the last lot and this lot have no brains and will destroy this coundry..

Ok Mr T - trust the tories - you're nearer the age when you'll need a health service than me, but despite paying for it all your working life, you'll be expected to pay more - all the investments and hard work you did, will be done so for private profit.

In my view a country should be judged on how it treats its young and old - and the UK is f*cking awful.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:18 pm 

[quotcce="captain cab"]
MR T wrote:
Supported the principles of Labour all my life..but the last lot and this lot have no brains and will destroy this coundry..

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ok Mr T - trust the tories - you're nearer the age when you'll need a health service than me, but despite paying for it all your working life, you'll be expected to pay more - all the investments and hard work you did, will be done so for private profit.

In my view a country should be judged on how it treats its young and old - and the UK is f*cking awful.
Okay CC I'll keep this short. I can remember when this country was nearly out of debt under the Conservatives; we were so close, another couple of years and we would have been debt free, which would have meant all those hundreds of billions which have been paid in interest since then could have been spent on the NHS/education/pensioners etc. which would have been our own money coming back into our own country, but no, Labour gets in and 15 years later they leave a note to say there is no money left, and the country is nearly bankrupt. So do I think that anyone in the Labour party has the skill to be the captain of HMS United Kingdom and steer us back into full prosperity, then the answer is no. Maybe for Lala Land then yes. How many times have you sat in a room and listened to the idiots saying "you don't want to do that, you want to do this" and then do nothing. As somebody has already said, if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, then it's a duck, and the Labour leadership is a dead duck.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:27 pm 

MR T wrote:
[/quote][/quote]Okay CC I'll keep this short. I can remember when this country was nearly out of debt under the Conservatives; we were so close, another couple of years and we would have been debt free, which would have meant all those hundreds of billions which have been paid in interest since then could have been spent on the NHS/education/pensioners etc. which would have been our own money coming back into our own country, but no, Labour gets in and 15 years later they leave a note to say there is no money left, and the country is nearly bankrupt. So do I think that anyone in the Labour party has the skill to be the captain of HMS United Kingdom and steer us back into full prosperity, then the answer is no. Maybe for Lala Land then yes. How many times have you sat in a room and listened to the idiots saying "you don't want to do that, you want to do this" and then do nothing. As somebody has already said, if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, then it's a duck, and the Labour leadership is a dead duck.[/quote]

I disagree

We're given imaginary figures about imaginary money and told we must all hold in our braces because we must repay the debt.

What debt - I pay my taxes, I don't decide myself what I should pay - they are decided for me.

All in it together? hmm - don't see too many MP's or the upper echelons wondering how they'll pay their gas , water or electric bills.

In my opinion, we've tried what blair, thatcher, Cameron, and major have offered, and its been really quite sh*t for many, lets try another way.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:34 pm 

captain cab wrote:
MR T wrote:
[/quote]Okay CC I'll keep this short. I can remember when this country was nearly out of debt under the Conservatives; we were so close, another couple of years and we would have been debt free, which would have meant all those hundreds of billions which have been paid in interest since then could have been spent on the NHS/education/pensioners etc. which would have been our own money coming back into our own country, but no, Labour gets in and 15 years later they leave a note to say there is no money left, and the country is nearly bankrupt. So do I think that anyone in the Labour party has the skill to be the captain of HMS United Kingdom and steer us back into full prosperity, then the answer is no. Maybe for Lala Land then yes. How many times have you sat in a room and listened to the idiots saying "you don't want to do that, you want to do this" and then do nothing. As somebody has already said, if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, then it's a duck, and the Labour leadership is a dead duck.[/quote]

Quote:
I disagree

We're given imaginary figures about imaginary money and told we must all hold in our braces because we must repay the debt.

What debt - I pay my taxes, I don't decide myself what I should pay - they are decided for me.

All in it together? hmm - don't see too many MP's or the upper echelons wondering how they'll pay their gas , water or electric bills.

In my opinion, we've tried what blair, thatcher, Cameron, and major have offered, and its been really quite sh*t for many, lets try another way

And that is suicide ??......and Jeremy will still be better off then you..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:48 pm 

MR T wrote:
And that is suicide ??......and Jeremy will still be better off then you..

I think you've started reading the sun, mail and express.

tories aren't your friends, they want to take as much as possible from you, whilst making it your fault for them taking it, and you appear to believe it.

these [edited by admin] that took us out of the eu, these [edited by admin] that think we can get a better deal outside of a club than we can as a member have you and most other folk deluded.

when you need a doctor, when you need the nhs, when you need a school - at that point you'll realise how well and truly screwed the system is.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:50 pm 

personally i'll look at my family to see how well off I am - I won't listen to boris

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:45 pm 

In my opinion, we've tried what blair, thatcher, Cameron, and major have offered, and its been really quite sh*t for many, lets try another way.[/quote]

Glad to see the pennys dropped CC =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

BOOZE BOOZE BOOZE

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:26 am 

captain cab wrote:

What debt

Hello Mr Ostrich. How is the sand today? You sound like Donald Trump. Is the debt "fake" made up by the Chinese?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:29 pm 

edders23 wrote:

That figure was almost reached in Berwick under a Tory government,creating mayhem country wide.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:58 pm 

heathcote wrote:
edders23 wrote:

That figure was almost reached in Berwick under a Tory government,creating mayhem country wide.

Wrong. The problem with Berwick was its licencing officer Mr. Wilson who was issuing hackney licences when Labour was in, before the Conservatives. Oh and yes, there was that little thing in the Labour manifesto stating that it intended to remove numerical restrictions nationally with regard to hackney licences. Don't try and kid a kidder! Follow Mr. Wilson's career from then to now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:46 pm 

MR T wrote:

Wrong. The problem with Berwick was its licencing officer Mr. Wilson who was issuing hackney licences when Labour was in, before the Conservatives. Oh and yes, there was that little thing in the Labour manifesto stating that it intended to remove numerical restrictions nationally with regard to hackney licences. Don't try and kid a kidder! Follow Mr. Wilson's career from then to now.[/quote]
And some arch restrictors are actually paying him for advice re Uber. ](*,)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next